• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron James is even lame when trying to talk shit

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want the whole thing? Bringing his high school teammate out to rub it in his face that he made the NBA and the other guy didn't?

It's kind of long but .....

Jordan, in that video, has more class in a single cell than Lebron will ever have. Lebron is :lame:

Last edited by a moderator:

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan, in that video, has more class in a single cell than Lebron will ever have. Lebron is :lame:

Wow... He made millions from sweatshop labor, routinely cheated on his wife, gambled like crazy, and overall was rude and unappreciative. However, he made that nice speech so he's so classy!

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deflection is a stupid argument.

If Lebron acts like a complete tool and childish. Just own it.

Don't bring up examples of MJ acting poorly. That is a horrible argument.

What is god's name does that have to do with the Lebron video?

I defended Lebron in 2011 and 2012.
I defended all LeBron all season.
I defended him all series long.

I wont defend him when he foolishly behaves like a child and makes himself look classless.

you cannot defend him for acting like a complete douchebag in the video.

No amount of pointing at MJ or Kobe doing similar stuff takes away from it.

Lebron comes across like a complete tool with this video.

I would just take it down and distance myself if I was him.

People make mistakes.
C,mon Horns. It's not like he called out Spurs players by name asking them "what happened" or stupid shit like that.

You guys are really reaching about this.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow... He made millions from sweatshop labor, routinely cheated on his wife, gambled like crazy, and overall was rude and unappreciative. However, he made that nice speech so he's so classy!

You can't prove any of those allegations! Your a hater I tell you! Just a hater! :lol:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In that short Instagram the dude just took ten steps backward IMO.

If all you LeBron supporters can't acknowledge that, it's your own problem.

For those of us who have been back and forth with trying to like this guy what does that type of behavior say to us?

And isn't it those on the fence that we really want to influence anyhow?

Our supporters will love us regardless of our mistakes, our detractors will hate us regardless of our achievements, it's those in the middle we should consider when conducting ourselves for the world to see.

In this light, LeBron failed, once again.

It's really too bad because right now he had the world at his feat and this is a path his best judgement has chosen.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does LeBron James know who is real father is yet and is his mom still higher then a kite?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For those of us who have been back and forth with trying to like this guy what does that type of behavior say to us?

Our supporters will love us regardless of our mistakes, our detractors will hate us regardless of our achievements, it's those in the middle we should consider when conducting ourselves for the world to see.

It's really too bad because right now he had the world at his feat and this is a path his best judgement has chosen.

Funny how this is the only place I've seen it being talked about. No one else cares about it except for the 10 yr old children we have on this board

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geez. First few posts of this topic were light natured. Then it turned into a steaming pile of derpness. Well played.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron....

Really???

Why in God's name would you do something so stupid?

Every time it seems like the clouds are about to subside and your negative legacy can improve.

You do something immature and stupid like this to batter down your own hard fought PR repair.

Who the heck is advising him?

At the exact peak of the public ready to re-evaluate their hatred, he self destructs the image repair.

so stupid......

Lebron smh.

He self destructed his image? How? You realize you guys are the only clowns talking about this right? It is not posted on any basketball site and there isn't any beat writers writing articles about this either. Nothing was immature about his video. The reaction to the video on here is immature. No one cares about it. Some ppl are actually adults and don't let little stuff like a player talking about winning 2 titles bother them.

How about you grow a pair of balls?

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I dont get how its relevant that you like him or not. Like you pointed out haters are going to hate and supporters are going to laugh. I dont have a problem with what he did so I dont get how that magically gives me a problem. It seems the ones throwing a tizzy fit are the ones who have elevated their blood pressure. I thought it was funny but childish. I'm sure Lebron gives less than a fuck.

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't expect reasonable posts or classiness. True Heat haters are lil bitchy turds.

We found Stephen A Smith aka THE REAL DEAL from cBS.

Shut the hell up self imposed NBA EXPERT.

No one is stopping you from getting a hand job from Crissy Bosh Spice, so go ahead :)

Have a great Tuesday Real Deal :), LOSER INTERNET SPORTS EXPERT!

Plus with that redneck THE WHITE MAMBA and that 24/7 with over 10,000 post in less than a year Shane.

Shane attack away but those 10K + post in that time just shows that you have no GF :) Sportshoopla is your girl :omg:

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
magic johnson admitted to extra martial affairs that led to his hiv infection that he then put his wife and unborn child at risk for. pure class there.

From what I saw it was prior to him being married... At least that's what it said on the ESPN story about Magic... Or was it HBO...?

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:sadbron:

Triplexxx23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol this thread started out from funny to just plain stupid. Too many people people are taking this lebron video up the ass!

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We found Stephen A Smith aka THE REAL DEAL from cBS.

Shut the hell up self imposed NBA EXPERT.

No one is stopping you from getting a hand job from Crissy Bosh Spice, so go ahead :)

Have a great Tuesday Real Deal :), LOSER INTERNET SPORTS EXPERT!

Plus with that redneck THE WHITE MAMBA and that 24/7 with over 10,000 post in less than a year Shane.

Shane attack away but those 10K + post in that time just shows that you have no GF :) Sportshoopla is your girl :omg:

Slow day at your taco cart? You don't know shit about hoops and the whole stupid ass Chrisy Bosh thing is played out. Get some new material, puta gordita.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol this thread started out from funny to just plain stupid. Too many people people are taking this lebron video up the ass!

Gay much? Up the ass please leave you and heatmyshorts relationship out of this. Damn bandwagon Heat fans are gay!!

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gay much? Up the ass please leave you and heatmyshorts relationship out of this. Damn bandwagon Heat fans are gay!!

There is a higher than average number of gays in Florida so keeping that concentration in mind the bandwagon fans statistically should have a lower average gay populus.

There was nothing nice about that speech. He was a conceited arrogant douche nozzle from his opening statement.

It is no wonder Pippen thinks LBJ is better whether out of spite or truth.