• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron James is even lame when trying to talk shit

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Translation: "we as LeClown fans will CONTINUE to make excuses for his ignorance". lol, wonder what you'd all say if this wasn't your favorite basketball player...?

if Kobe said the arrogant, ignorant things LeClown has we'd NEVER hear the end of it...
Lebron is not my favorite player. Kobe says dumb stuff all the time and I just laugh. If he did the exact same thing Lebron did every week I could care less. I dont even like Kobes public persona but I'm not butt hurt over anything he says or does.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron is not my favorite player. Kobe says dumb stuff all the time and I just laugh. If he did the exact same thing Lebron did every week I could care less. I dont even like Kobes public persona but I'm not butt hurt over anything he says or does.

here's where the problem lies. when someone points out someone elses idiotic behavior anywhere else what has that got to do with being "butt hurt"...?

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here's where the problem lies. when someone points out someone elses idiotic behavior anywhere else what has that got to do with being "butt hurt"...?
Nothings wrong with it initially if thats what you spend your time doing. However, there is a finite number of times before it gets beat to death and becomes obsessive. That number really should be 1 unless someone further engages you in conversation about it. Again this all hinges on how relevant this person is in your life. If the person in question is not someone that effects your life why mention it more than once?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothings wrong with it initially if thats what you spend your time doing. However, there is a finite number of times before it gets beat to death and becomes obsessive. That number really should be 1 unless someone further engages you in conversation about it. Again this all hinges on how relevant this person is in your life. If the person in question is not someone that effects your life why mention it more than once?

sorry, m'man. but i ain't buyin'. the guy CONTINUES to let stupidity fall out of his mouth and he's done it MORE than once. and once again this is a public figure where stupidity can be COMMENTED on more than once. it's like watching Lindsay Lohan going back to court...again...and again...and again...

have you shaken your head once? or EVERY time you hear about her going back again on the news...?

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry, m'man. but i ain't buyin'. the guy CONTINUES to let stupidity fall out of his mouth and he's done it MORE than once. and once again this is a public figure where stupidity can be COMMENTED on more than once. it's like watching Lindsay Lohan going back to court...again...and again...and again...

have you shaken your head once? or EVERY time you hear about her going back again on the news...?
I dont want this to sound like I am excusing his behavior but hasnt Kobe done the same thing? He constantly says and does not only dumb stuff but things that make you question his integrity as a person. I dont know the dude so I just mark it up in the "what I know of this dude makes me not like him" category. I'm not too surprised or flabbergasted when he does things. Nor does it increase my dislike of him based on what I know. I treat negative news I hear about other celebs the same way. They dont matter to me on a personal level. I only know them via TV. Thats too far from the everyday grind I face trying to make myself and my loved ones better.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to know the average IQ of the LeBron nuthuggers, and the average IQ of the people who can actually think and understand what is wrong with his behaviour. All I get from the nuthuggers are trite phrases like 'butt-hurt' and 'you problem'.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to know the average IQ of the LeBron nuthuggers, and the average IQ of the people who can actually think and understand what is wrong with his behaviour. All I get from the nuthuggers are trite phrases like 'butt-hurt' and 'you problem'.
People that tend to not let stuff some celebrity far away from them said bother them typically have a higher IQ than those that do. That fact should save you some time in your research.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People that tend to not let stuff some celebrity far away from them said bother them typically have a higher IQ than those that do. That fact should save you some time in your research.

What saves me the most time in my research are people who make blanket statements and present them as facts.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What saves me the most time in my research are people who make blanket statements and present them as facts.
One person hears something they initally dont like. They think about all angles and why the person may have said it. They think about what relevance it has in their lives and comes to the conclusion its not that big of a deal. Another person hears the exact same information and gets mad and wastes time bathing in that madness without thinking it through. Its not rocket science to figure out who in all likelihood has the higher IQ.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ain't even watched the video. Do see there are 10 pages of comments about it though.

Was it really worth 10 pages?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, as long as he's raising money and donating it, why would it matter if it also made him "look like a good guy"? Also, if you actually watched it, they mentioned the charity aspect of it quite a bit, as did Lebron in the media before and after.

True. I'll concede the charity aspect of it, although I personally would have liked to see more about the charity than about his decision. The way it came off made it look like he thought he was bigger than the game.

Ultimately though, the charity getting the money is what is most important.

But what made it so stupid?? Like I said, he was at a Miami Heat rally for Miami Heat fans! Seriously, you are going way too far with this aspect. He said what he said to get all of the fans in attendance to stand up, cheer, and actually give a shit about the Heat again in South Beach. There was nothing wrong with what he said at all, and if it was any other player who just signed a big FA deal saying it, nobody would've cared. It isn't his job to appease other fanbases, it's his job to get his fanbase excited, and that's exactly what he was doing. Like I said, if you're really letting something like that guide your opinion of the guy, then that is really your problem.

But what made it so stupid?? Like I said, he was at a Miami Heat rally for Miami Heat fans! Seriously, you are going way too far with this aspect. He said what he said to get all of the fans in attendance to stand up, cheer, and actually give a shit about the Heat again in South Beach. There was nothing wrong with what he said at all, and if it was any other player who just signed a big FA deal saying it, nobody would've cared. It isn't his job to appease other fanbases, it's his job to get his fanbase excited, and that's exactly what he was doing. Like I said, if you're really letting something like that guide your opinion of the guy, then that is really your problem.

Again, if it was only for Heat fans, then don't televise it. Then you don't open yourself up to the criticism. As for letting that guide my opinion of the guy, as I pointed out, there is alot more to it than that.

Maybe. Hard to say. I personally couldn't care less, and wouldn't care if any other athlete did it.

Personally, I don't like it and if Kobe or any other Laker did that, I'd criticize them too.

Maybe it is, and maybe the haters are really just taking this little video snippet too far?

Or, how about he doesn't post it and then it's not there for the haters to carry it too far. Obviously, it's a free country and he can say what he wants. But remember, freedom of speech does not mean freedom from criticism for what you say.

How was MJ off the court? A total pile of shit who cheated on his wife, wasn't a good father, ran sweatshops and had a major gambling problem. How was Magic off the court? He got AIDS. Guess how many women got AIDS because of him. Kobe? Alleged r*pe and cheated on his wife. Meanwhile, Lebron is still with his high school sweetheart, gives TONS of money along with a great deal of his time in the offseason running camps (while being at them, as well), doesn't get in trouble with the law, doesn't get in fights, etc. So he puts out a cheeky video directed at his haters? So he acts confident at a pep rally? If that is the worst of what he's doing off the court, the league should be overjoyed to have him, because the NBA doesn't exactly have a sparkling reputation of having solid characters off the court in general.

The difference as far as MJ is that he understood PR and "image" and did a very good job of making sure that no one knew what was going on. Believe me, my respect for MJ has dropped considerably as these things have come out. I actually have less respect for him as a person than I do Lebron.

Off the court Magic has been great. As for HIV, he was young, single, rich and enjoying it just as the rest of us would. Additionally, at that time, it was thought to be a "gay disease" so he probably didn't even think about that. As for the women that may have gotten HIV from him, he didn't know he had it, so it's not like he was having sex with them after he found out he was HIV positive. When he learned he had it, he immediately retired and is credited as having done more for HIV awareness and research than anyone else.

As for Lebron, I've already said that from everything that I have read that he is a good guy. I even said that Kobe seems to be more of an asshat as a person than Lebron will ever be. However, that doesn't mean I have to like and cannot be critical of what I consider to be Lebron's PR missteps. I just think that he is capable of being alot better than that video.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron....

Really???

Why in God's name would you do something so stupid?

Every time it seems like the clouds are about to subside and your negative legacy can improve.

You do something immature and stupid like this to batter down your own hard fought PR repair.

Who the heck is advising him?

At the exact peak of the public ready to re-evaluate their hatred, he self destructs the image repair.

so stupid......

Lebron smh.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a dumb jackass. Michael Jordan would never do anything so stupid as that video. It's no wonder he has so many haters.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a dumb jackass. Michael Jordan would never do anything so stupid as that video. It's no wonder he has so many haters.

Jordan never would have made a video like that.

He would have waited until his HOF induction speech before going off half-crazy.....

Last edited by a moderator:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Again, if it was only for Heat fans, then don't televise it. Then you don't open yourself up to the criticism."

You act like it was on national TV. You also act like every Heat fan could fit in the building to watch.
They had what? 400-500,000 today lined up on Biscayne Boulevard.
The real question should be, why would any non Heat fan watch it?

"Personally, I don't like it and if Kobe or any other Laker did that, I'd criticize them too."

Fair enough and you are certainly entitled to your opinion.
My personal opinion though is that anyone who would worry about or find such fault in something as harmless as that instagram (which was obviously done in jest) or even the fan celebration, which was exactly just that regardless of whether it is James, Bryant, or anyone else in the world is simply ridiculous and must not have much else going on.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan never would have made a video like that.

He would have waited until his HOF induction speech before going off half-crazy.....

That video is NOTHING like what Lebron did. Jordan gives credit to the players. He doesn't talk about how "shit stinks" and he doesn't brag on himself. Why did you post it?

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That video is NOTHING like what Lebron did. Jordan gives credit to the players. He doesn't talk about how "shit stinks" and he doesn't brag on himself. Why did you post it?

You want the whole thing? Bringing his high school teammate out to rub it in his face that he made the NBA and the other guy didn't?

It's kind of long but .....

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just reading some of these and LeClown fans would give him a pass on just about EVERYTHING...
Says the guy who posted "I hate James' tweets"

You cry at just about ANYTHING he does.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The media cracks me up. After game 5 and 6, they were saying how Lebron still hasn't really shown up at crunchtime (late in game 6 - ray allen saved his ass). The media had him all set up for "lack of closer and clutch performer". But the heat escape game 6 and then Lebron hits some open jumpers in game 7, but had clutch shots from Battier and now he's clutch.

It's like they have no happy medium. If he loses, he's not clutch and a bum. If he wins a ring, he's dominant and so clutch, maybe the most clutch ever. LOL

It's a joke the world we live in today. Where the media controls these things and over-hypes everything just so they can get better ratings.

Lebron James was dam lucky Ray Allen can hit a clutch shot, otherwise Lebron is 1 for 3 in NBA Finals the past 3 years. Still impressive getting there, but not even close to the best ever.

He's a child in a man's body. Never had to go to college. Never has really grown up. Just labeled the KING out of high school.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deflection is a stupid argument.

If Lebron acts like a complete tool and childish. Just own it.

Don't bring up examples of MJ acting poorly. That is a horrible argument.

What is god's name does that have to do with the Lebron video?

I defended Lebron in 2011 and 2012.
I defended all LeBron all season.
I defended him all series long.

I wont defend him when he foolishly behaves like a child and makes himself look classless.

you cannot defend him for acting like a complete douchebag in the video.

No amount of pointing at MJ or Kobe doing similar stuff takes away from it.

Lebron comes across like a complete tool with this video.

I would just take it down and distance myself if I was him.

People make mistakes.