• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron James can never stop complaining.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. I think it helps to promote self esteem and enable them to see the power.of change that is on their hands
Fair enough. There just seems so many trivial things that they try to make into these fantastic things that blacks accomplished. I think they see through it though as a charade. Its such a shame that they didn't get to have the opportunities that others got in their history.
I'd rather see the U.S. do away with all the minority recognition months as well as all the gay and LGBT nonsense and just focus on what Americans accomplished whatever race, sexuality or color they are.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough. There just seems so many trivial things that they try to make into these fantastic things that blacks accomplished. I think they see through it though as a charade. Its such a shame that they didn't get to have the opportunities that others got in their history.
I'd rather see the U.S. do away with all the minority recognition months as well as all the gay and LGBT nonsense and just focus on what Americans accomplished whatever race, sexuality or color they are.
If that's what you believe, then you really fail to understand or appreciate black history. I suppose from an outsider it is possible to believe that is what they are doing but it isnt. When I hear an intelligent black man tell me that black people aren't as good at math than white men, that bothers me because it's not true. It's not always about being given the opportunity either. It is, however about educating them to believe in themselves and how to create their own opportunity to get an education and work their asses off to create a better life for themselves and their families and that sometimes is handed to them by the inspiration of others in American history