• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron is best basketball player ever

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No colleges except for Duke, Florida, Kentucky, Louisville, North Carolina, Ohio State and Michigan State
He would have gone to one of those schools for sure but knew he could not pass the entrance exams. He did manage to pass his GED test though and get his high school diploma a year after his classmates, so I guess that is something.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He would have gone to one of those schools for sure but knew he could not pass the entrance exams. He did manage to pass his GED test though and get his high school diploma a year after his classmates, so I guess that is something.

You should at least get your facts straight if you are going to try to troll.

1) LeBron graduated high school in 2003 with his senior class
2) LeBron had a GPA of 2.9 something
3) LeBron took the SATs for fun and scored 870 of 1600

Not great scores, but solid. He would have easily qualified for D1 athletics and would have been admitted to nearly any university with a D1 men’s basketball program had he expressed interest and turned down the NBA.

There are a few schools with higher academic standards that might have had a tough time getting him admitted, but they would be the exception, not the rule.

Why are you such a hateful man?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not great scores, but solid. He would have easily qualified for D1 athletics and would have been admitted to nearly any university with a D1 men’s basketball program had he expressed interest and turned down the NBA.

There are a few schools with higher academic standards that might have had a tough time getting him admitted, but they would be the exception, not the rule.

Off the top of my head, not counting Ivy League schools....the only one's I can think of would be Stanford and maybe Notre Dame. Neither of whom would likely be on his "short list" anyway.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off the top of my head, not counting Ivy League schools....the only one's I can think of would be Stanford and maybe Notre Dame. Neither of whom would likely be on his "short list" anyway.

And even the Ivy’s have more wiggle room than most think.

Had a few Ivies recruiting 1 of my former players who had like a 3.4 and 1050 or so in math + verbal SAT. He ended up going elsewhere, but the coaches recruiting him thought his transcript was good enough.

Safe to say admissions would have wiped their hind quarters with his transcript without a strong push from the basketball coaches.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is nonsense put out there by James' handlers.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is nonsense put out there by James' handlers.

Right.

I am sure you know better.

You have any evidence of what you claim?

The truth is LeBron is a highly intelligent man who has done a great job building his personal brand or he wouldn’t be worth nearly the half a billion dollars that he is.

But you go ahead and keep making stuff up about one of the wealthiest self made men in America if it helps you sleep at night.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh. Can't figure out why you think you know him well enough to use only his first name

Can’t figure out why you continue with the same played out routines over and over again.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh. Can't figure out why you think you know him well enough to use only his first name
Well I don't know you all that well, but I still call you dipshit!!! :noidea:

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you guys continue to engage? I mean it's not even clever trolling. At least Bart was semi funny at times. I just feel bad for this sad, racist man-child.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rui Hachimura went to Gonzaga and he could BARELY SPEAK THE LANGUAGE. But Lebron couldn't get into any major D-1 schools? Yeah ok....

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right.

I am sure you know better.

You have any evidence of what you claim?

The truth is LeBron is a highly intelligent man who has done a great job building his personal brand or he wouldn’t be worth nearly the half a billion dollars that he is.

But you go ahead and keep making stuff up about one of the wealthiest self made men in America if it helps you sleep at night.
LOL. James made it on his basketball skill and money. He's a dunce

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We know.

But you really should be.

How about this:

Saying LeBron was a better basketball player than Michael Jordan is like saying Ashton Kutcher was the better star on Two and a Half Men than Charlie Sheen.

I'm not joking about that one, either.