• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron is a coward and he ruined the NBA and his legacy...

tebowGOAT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the moment he cowardly colluded with two of the top 5 PER players from the previous season, his legacy was ruined. Then, his superstar teammates have issues; one is aging and one has injury issues...what does he do? He colludes AGAIN with two PRIME superstars and acts as if he's doing it for the city of Cleveland in order to save face.

He ruined an ENTIRE CONFERENCE for 7 straight seasons now...no one can compete with his cowardly teams. We all KNOW for a FACT who is coming out of the east every single season because of this cowardly stacking. This man has ZERO competitive drive.

I don't care how much the media/marketing machine tries to shove this coward down my throat, he will never be a top 10 GOAT. He will NEVER surpass guys like Duncan, Kobe, Bird, Magic, etc, etc, etc.

And the finals were rigged once he BEGGED for a Green suspension; we all KNOW the series ends in 5 if Green isn't suspended. THEN, the NBA gave Curry 3 fouls in the first half of 4 finals games to ensure the complete disruption of rhythm for a rhythm team.

Top 20? Fine. He will NEVER be a true top 10 GOAT.

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my dear God in heaven. Well, it's a slow day at work, so this might be fun.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the moment he cowardly colluded with two of the top 5 PER players from the previous season, his legacy was ruined. Then, his superstar teammates have issues; one is aging and one has injury issues...what does he do? He colludes AGAIN with two PRIME superstars and acts as if he's doing it for the city of Cleveland in order to save face.

He ruined an ENTIRE CONFERENCE for 7 straight seasons now...no one can compete with his cowardly teams. We all KNOW for a FACT who is coming out of the east every single season because of this cowardly stacking. This man has ZERO competitive drive.

I don't care how much the media/marketing machine tries to shove this coward down my throat, he will never be a top 10 GOAT. He will NEVER surpass guys like Duncan, Kobe, Bird, Magic, etc, etc, etc.

And the finals were rigged once he BEGGED for a Green suspension; we all KNOW the series ends in 5 if Green isn't suspended. THEN, the NBA gave Curry 3 fouls in the first half of 4 finals games to ensure the complete disruption of rhythm for a rhythm team.

the irony of a patriot fan saying someone's "legacy is ruined".....the Cavs have yet to be punished by the league for CHEATING like the Patriots disgraced quarterback and head coach.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:burt::facepalm3::facepalm5:

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like a bunch of sour grapes.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
XTHtoHS.gif

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I find hilarious is the OP mentions the "marketing machine" shoving Lebron down his throat, yet his username is tebowGOAT. Oh, the irony.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I find hilarious is the OP mentions the "marketing machine" shoving Lebron down his throat, yet his username is tebowGOAT. Oh, the irony.

untitledfdssdfsd.png

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this another SMan alt?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the irony of a patriot fan saying someone's "legacy is ruined".....the Cavs have yet to be punished by the league for CHEATING like the Patriots disgraced quarterback and head coach.
Isn't The Patriots the team that video taped the others practice sessions so they could win all of their games and then deflated the footballs so they could catch them? I love the irony of that one

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron is a complete twatwaffel and my personal opinion says he is still a very long way from being a top 5 player all time but this is just moronic.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Lebron is a coward for merely wanting to join a team and win. Clearly Pat Riley the year before had a heads up that Lebron wanted to join with Wade as Bosh also wanted to do. I believe Riley knew that because he was in a rebuilding team with some good players and suddenly dumped most or all of his long term contracts to be free to sign two big agents. It was illegal if they discussed signing, and I don't agree with that, but if Lebron approached Riley the year before - All Riley had to have done is say "I can't talk to you now but I always talk to free agents when possible" and then he could have and may have gambled. In fact it was still a gamble. Players are allowed to change teams - It's called Free Agency and it's the nature of the business. It's no difference then two companies making pitches to the same customers to sell their product. That's business and it's good business. I was earning 24K to 30K a year and got called by another company who made their pitch to me and I went to that company immediately and went to a min of 48K to 70K a year. Was the old company upset. Hell yes they were pissed, but that's business

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be no different if @Mecca was working for Los Angeles Police Department has a field captain and was offered a captain's seat in Phoenix, Az over the vice-Squad for 15K more per year.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tumblr_inline_nc2v8y4Dn31rnvwt1.gif

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be no different if @Mecca was working for Los Angeles Police Department has a field captain and was offered a captain's seat in Phoenix, Az over the vice-Squad for 15K more per year.

I would NEVER sell out for a easier ride or more money.

* calls realtor to check housing prices, enrolls kids in Scottsdale Charter school *