• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron has been in the league 12 years and...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I didn't follow the Pacers when I was that young, but the Heat, along with the pissed-ons, were among our major rivals during the brawl era. Not only did Miami eliminate us each of the last three seasons, they also eliminated us from Playoff contention in 2007 in a come-from-behind win late that regular season.

I'm also a Jerry Stackhouse fan and felt the NBA screwed both he and the Mavs by suspending him for Game 5 of those '06 finals. I thought the league fixed those finals to a major extent since Shaq and Wade provided a more marketable champion than those Mavs.

On top of that, I think Riley is the luckiest, most arrogant motherfucker in basketball today.

So yeah, I have my reasons for hating the Heat. My hatred for them did not begin and end with LeBron James like most...

Yeah, didn't know if you were old enough to have seen them or not. But I thought the Pacers/Heat used to have some tough battles. I knew your hate for them went beyond Lebron though.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
didnt lebron claim he had something he was playing for, but wouldnt tell anyone what it is until after the series?\\

Is he on pace for the most PPG and dominant finals in history?

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron's a heck of a player, what he's done the past 2 games proves that even further.