• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron has been in the league 12 years and...

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never seen him as pumped up as he was after this Game 2 win.

He had 39 points, 16 rebounds, and 11 assists, and he had to work for each one of those stats. He was shooting poorly from the field, and he wasn't getting the calls he would have gotten in a Heat jersey (that Iguodala play was obvious).

And with Cleveland playing without two-thirds of their big three, LeBron wasn't shy in crediting his undermanned teammates for their efforts. The Cavs will still probably lose the series, but in my opinion, this game should go down as LeBron's greatest individual performance EVER.

This Game 2 has been the best Finals game I've seen in some time.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting. I have seen hate from you in the past, especially when Lebron was on Miami.

IMO I have seen some great performances from Lebron, he didnt shoot well but the way he has carried himself even with some of the frustrating no-calls has been impressive. I have never seen him more motivated and I hope it continues. :suds:

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12 years in the league already? Does that mean he is getting closer to retirement?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12 years in the league already? Does that mean he is getting closer to retirement?

A championship in Cleveland might make his retirement closer than some people would think.

He would have accomplished what he claims his goal now is.
He is his own worldwide brand.
He can make far more off the court while doing a hell of a lot less work.

Depends if he's interested in certain records though, I suppose.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A championship in Cleveland might make his retirement closer than some people would think.

He would have accomplished what he claims his goal now is.
He is his own worldwide brand.
He can make far more off the court while doing a hell of a lot less work.

While you might be right in a sense. I still think his ultimate goal is 6 rings.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While you might be right in a sense. I still think his ultimate goal is 6 rings.

If that's his goal, he better not leave this season without being at 3.

Even then, IMO 6 is a big stretch at this point.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that's his goal, he better not leave this season without being at 3.

Even then, IMO 6 is a big stretch at this point.

Ohh no doubt. I think he actually feels the same way, when you come this close who cares what the odds are.

6 is a lot, but he does have a young team around him at least, they just need to stay healthy. He cant carry this team every year.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see LeBron winning 6 titles. Unless he forms another All-Star team.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He had 39 points, 16 rebounds, and 11 assists, and he had to work for each one of those stats. He was shooting poorly from the field, and he wasn't getting the calls he would have gotten in a Heat jersey (that Iguodala play was obvious).

And with Cleveland playing without two-thirds of their big three, LeBron wasn't shy in crediting his undermanned teammates for their efforts. The Cavs will still probably lose the series, but in my opinion, this game should go down as LeBron's greatest individual performance EVER.

If basketball was this bad in the 80s we'd have turned the damn TV off.

LOL

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If basketball was this bad in the 80s we'd have turned the damn TV off.

LOL

2 OT games. Lets be honest...

They are letting them play. Lebron got mauled and he got no call. That's 80's bball lol

Captain Confusion

I Can't Remember the last time I was here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

With the new salary cap on the horizon I don't think it's that much of a stretch - Technically he was already on an "All-Star" team with Irving and Love...

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Game...It truly was MJish, the stat line, and in terms of his will to win.

Series...It might not happen as you say, but I picked CLE in 6 from the outset, but felt if it went 7 GS would win it at home.

Point is...I think this will be a close series either way...it's hard to win your 1st title in the NBA, and LBJ is rallying the troops...you can't count on Curry going 5 for 23 again regardless of who is on him, but I think CLE is going to push this to the limit.

Captain Confusion

I Can't Remember the last time I was here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 OT games. Lets be honest...

They are letting them play. Lebron got mauled and he got no call. That's 80's bball lol

As well as 90's ball too - Anthony Mason, Charles Oakley style of defense the last game against Lebron...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well right now, he has a no All-Star team. Bosh wasnt a superstar or anything close to it, Wade was hurt most of the time, Allen was aging but still a great shooter, and they had an aging bench. I have seen better teams, trust me. Like the Boston and LA teams in the 70's and 80's, all HOF'r teams

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting. I have seen hate from you in the past, especially when Lebron was on Miami.

IMO I have seen some great performances from Lebron, he didnt shoot well but the way he has carried himself even with some of the frustrating no-calls has been impressive. I have never seen him more motivated and I hope it continues. :suds:

LOL I've hated the Heat long before LeBron got there...

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If memory serves, the Heat and Pacers had some heated games back in the 90's when Riley was coaching the Heat, didn't they?

Well, I didn't follow the Pacers when I was that young, but the Heat, along with the pissed-ons, were among our major rivals during the brawl era. Not only did Miami eliminate us each of the last three seasons, they also eliminated us from Playoff contention in 2007 in a come-from-behind win late that regular season.

I'm also a Jerry Stackhouse fan and felt the NBA screwed both he and the Mavs by suspending him for Game 5 of those '06 finals. I thought the league fixed those finals to a major extent since Shaq and Wade provided a more marketable champion than those Mavs.

On top of that, I think Riley is the luckiest, most arrogant motherfucker in basketball today.

So yeah, I have my reasons for hating the Heat. My hatred for them did not begin and end with LeBron James like most...