• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron chokes AGAIN, but luck on his side

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:Cry:
That makes his performance even better, he was not playing good for 3 quarters.

Excuses are like assholes, everyone has one. :hdn:

Excuses are like assholes, but you choose to fuck the asshole of a sheep. LOL

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1371660498781.jpg

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BSman's mad because it's another Finals game from James that people will remember in the future when talking about the Finals in general (triple double close out of OKC last season)

While when talking about Kobe's Finals performances, there are no standout games that people automatically remember if asked about it. No defining games, spurts or moments that make people say "WOW I'll never forget that, he was great"

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BSman's mad because it's another Finals game from James that people will remember in the future when talking about the Finals in general (triple double close out of OKC last season)

While when talking about Kobe's Finals performances, there are no standout games that people automatically remember if asked about it. No defining games, spurts or moments that make people say "WOW I'll never forget that, he was great"
Theres always the 81 pt game. Oh I forgot that was against the Raptors in a regular season game!

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Signature game from Lebron? He shot 3-12 thru 3 quarters, and was the reason Mia was down by 10...

He shoots 2 airballs and 2 turnovers with the season on the line...Yes great Finals game for Lebron...

Do you know in 21 finals games, Lebron has shot over 50 pct only 3 times....

The game will be remembered for Ray Allen bailing out a choking airball shooting, Lebron...

As for Kobe you can start with game 4 Indiana, Shaq fouls out and Kobe at age 21 scores 8 pts in overtime to give the Lakers the 3-1 lead and essentially Shaq's first championship.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Signature game from Lebron? He shot 3-12 thru 3 quarters, and was the reason Mia was down by 10...

He shoots 2 airballs and 2 turnovers with the season on the line...Yes great Finals game for Lebron...

Do you know in 21 finals games, Lebron has shot over 50 pct only 3 times....

The game will be remembered for Ray Allen bailing out a choking airball shooting, Lebron...

As for Kobe you can start with game 4 Indiana, Shaq fouls out and Kobe at age 21 scores 8 pts in overtime to give the Lakers the 3-1 lead and essentially Shaq's first championship.

Trust me, people will remember "the headband game" and the great things he did in the 4th.

Great things done in the Finals outweigh some small blunders, especially when you win the game.

People will remember the headband falling off and James going into machine mode. Kind of like Stallone turning his hat backwards in the movie "Over the Top."

If that's all you got for Kobe, that's pretty sad. Most don't remember that. Just remember Shaq dominating the Pacers.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What are you talking about? Lol. Only LeBron dickriders remember any of those games.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting PER stat regarding Lebron last night.

115.7 PER for the first 7 minutes.

-13.8 PER for the last 5 minutes.

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,293.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to bash Lebron too much, he played a great fourth quarter, and is the only reason the Heat got back in this game. However down the stretch he was awful. He turned the ball over 2 or 3 times. Parker socred 5 points on him. He shot airballs in the clutch including to tie the game with 7 seconds left in the game.

The season should've been over for Mia, but luck was on their side, and Ray Allen bailed Mia and Lebron out...However, what the fuck was Popovich doing? He sits duncan on consecutive possesions which led to offensive rebounds and miracle 3 pointers. Then he leaves Parker out at the critical moment and fails to call timeout.'

Plus Popovich sat all his players to start the fourth which helped Mia cut the lead in the 4th..

Horrible coaching by Popovich...

At the end of the day I give Lebron all the credit in the world for competing like a motherfucker in that 4th qtr, despite all the bad plays at the end.

Series should've been over....Now it's over for Spurs.

Mia in a blowout game 7
Im a huge Lebron fan and i will admit Lebron and the heat got luckey. I think the refs missed a few calls. But im happy as hell there will be a game seven

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting PER stat regarding Lebron last night.

115.7 PER for the first 7 minutes.

-13.8 PER for the last 5 minutes.

Meant to say for the fourth quarter. Not sure if you dumbasses would have figured that out :rollseyes:

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im a huge Lebron fan and i will admit Lebron and the heat got luckey. I think the refs missed a few calls. But im happy as hell there will be a game seven

Game 7 should be awesome, I doubt the Spurs will lie down for the Heat despite losing the championship in Game 6.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust me, people will remember "the headband game" and the great things he did in the 4th.

Great things done in the Finals outweigh some small blunders, especially when you win the game.

People will remember the headband falling off and James going into machine mode. Kind of like Stallone turning his hat backwards in the movie "Over the Top."

If that's all you got for Kobe, that's pretty sad. Most don't remember that. Just remember Shaq dominating the Pacers.

People remember great games, much moreso than what a particular player did in that game!! Last nights game will be remembered for exactly what it was, one of the most exciting games in NBA finals history!!

Lebron's heroics in the 4th quarter will eventually fade and just become part of that game. The only "moment" from that game that will be remembered on it's own will be Ray Allen's 3 to tie the game!!

Think about it, with all of MJ's great moments over the course of 6 finals, the only "moment" that most remember clearly, is the shot over Russell that sealed the deal and maybe the switching hands shot vs. the Lakers in his first finals appearance!!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The refs were fine. The let the players play and missed calls on both sides!! The Heat were only "lucky" in the sense that Ray Allen hit a contested 3 to tie the game and the Spurs missed a couple of free throws down the stretch.

In fact, now that I think about it, I wouldn't even consider them lucky on Ray Allen's shot!! After all, he basically did exactly what the Heat brought him in to do!!

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I listened to a lot of National Sports talk radio today, and Lebron was getting bashed a lot for his terrible performance down the stretch...It seems like Miami fans and Lebron cock lovers like Doors and Montsho (same person) want to pretend Lebron only played 10 minutes last night. However, the reality is Lebron was awful in the first 3 quarters shooting 3-12...

Lebron was the reason Mia was about to lose...Then he played a great 6 or 7 minute stretch, mostly against spurs reserves. But aside from those 6 or 7 minutes he was awful. He did everything humanly possible to give the spurs a championship in those last 2 minutes, but was bailed out by pure luck..

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I listened to a lot of National Sports talk radio today, and Lebron was getting bashed a lot for his terrible performance down the stretch...It seems like Miami fans and Lebron cock lovers like Doors and Montsho (same person) want to pretend Lebron only played 10 minutes last night. However, the reality is Lebron was awful in the first 3 quarters shooting 3-12...

Lebron was the reason Mia was about to lose...Then he played a great 6 or 7 minute stretch, mostly against spurs reserves. But aside from those 6 or 7 minutes he was awful. He did everything humanly possible to give the spurs a championship in those last 2 minutes, but was bailed out by pure luck..

Wait did you say "kinda like Stalone turning his hat in "Over The top?" LOL. I don't think anyone remembers a piece of shit movie like Over the Top...Great analgoy, loser.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The refs were fine. The let the players play and missed calls on both sides!! The Heat were only "lucky" in the sense that Ray Allen hit a contested 3 to tie the game and the Spurs missed a couple of free throws down the stretch.

In fact, now that I think about it, I wouldn't even consider them lucky on Ray Allen's shot!! After all, he basically did exactly what the Heat brought him in to do!!

Agreed the only thing about this game that will be remembered a few years down the road will be Allens 3 pt shot. That's a good thing for Lebron since they'll forget his 3-12 shooting through 3 quarters, and his airballs and turnovers with the game on the line...

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, if I can call Kobe out, I know you guys can call out Lebron. I was getting P.OED with him and I could careless about the Heat. It was really ticking me off that the "Best in the World" allowed Boris Diaw to shut him down. When he had that 4th quarter stretch, I actually said "well somebody must've finally told Lebron that Boris Diaw was guarding him". He got them back in it...then he had some horrible turnovers down the stretch of the game. I'll just say it like this, if Ray Allen misses that shot, Lebron would've been criticized almost as bad as he was in 2011.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, if I can call Kobe out, I know you guys can call out Lebron. I was getting P.OED with him and I could careless about the Heat. It was really ticking me off that the "Best in the World" allowed Boris Diaw to shut him down. When he had that 4th quarter stretch, I actually said "well somebody must've finally told Lebron that Boris Diaw was guarding him". He got them back in it...then he had some horrible turnovers down the stretch of the game. I'll just say it like this, if Ray Allen misses that shot, Lebron would've been criticized almost as bad as he was in 2011.

Man you need to go look at the heat board and read our thread last night. We were all over him until he turned it up in the 4th.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But...it's not about if's, it's about the result, and the result is that the Heat pulled out the game. There are alot of if's in the history of basketball, but all is forgiven if you win the game

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny thing is Sman will remember this game more than anyone. I bet he has already had nightmares about LBJ. :pound: