• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron chokes AGAIN, but luck on his side

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man you need to go look at the heat board and read our thread last night. We were all over him until he turned it up in the 4th.

It was just mind-boggling. Even on the main thread, I kept saying "but it's Boris Diaw!"

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BSman's mad because it's another Finals game from James that people will remember in the future when talking about the Finals in general (triple double close out of OKC last season)

While when talking about Kobe's Finals performances, there are no standout games that people automatically remember if asked about it. No defining games, spurts or moments that make people say "WOW I'll never forget that, he was great"

Remember Lebron's triple double against OKL...LOL...I already forgot that. All I remember about that series, is Lebron getting away with the hack against Durant at the end of game 2...And ofcourse Durant outplaying Lebron that series..

Lebron's most memorable finals moments are clearly the SWEEP against the Spurs and the pathetic performance against the Mavs. His finals performance in generarl have been pretty poor to terrible...

In this series so far he's only had 1 game shooting above 50 pct...Almost every game he's started out 2-12 or 3-13...Overall it's been poor...Just check out his stats and shooting pct's...

Lol, his triple double against Ok...What about Kobe's 40 pt perfromance against Orlando.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was just mind-boggling. Even on the main thread, I kept saying "but it's Boris Diaw!"

I really think it was less of Diaw and more of a mental state. Something must of clicked and a light came on and said, "this is it buddy, your last chance."

I expect him to have a great game 7. His numbers are great for Game 7's

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think it was less of Diaw and more of a mental state. Something must of clicked and a light came on and said, "this is it buddy, your last chance."

I expect him to have a great game 7. His numbers are great for Game 7's

Game 7 Indiana 8-17

Game 7 against Boston 2012...9-21

Game 7 boston 2008 14-29

Game 7 Detroit 11-24...

42 for 92
So in 4 games he's shooting 45 pct and has never shot 50 pct from the field..Are you sure he's great in game 7's?

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The season is about to end with LeBron's dick shoved down Smans throat, and the velociraptors Cock up his ass....

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I will say he's due for a good game, since he's been so bad this series overall.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The season is about to end with LeBron's dick shoved down Smans throat, and the velociraptors Cock up his ass....

If that's the case, then Shanemans will be jealous as fuck.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is between Shaneman, LeBron, and the raptor

Doesn't matter if the Heat win or not. Bottom line is if they win it was luck, since Lebron did everything he could to lose the series. That's Lebron's legacy.

A sweep against the Spurs.

A choke against Dallas.

An Asterisk cheap ring...

And choking away the series to the spurs, and being bailed out by Ray allen..

Sorry ****-face, but that's the truth.

Deal with it.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter if the Heat win or not. Bottom line is if they win it was luck, since Lebron did everything he could to lose the series. That's Lebron's legacy.

A choke against Dallas.

Deal with it.

You are such a pathetic excuse for a sports fan. You whine like a fucking little whore who hasnt had her crack in 5 hours.

You are an absolute fucking joke on these NBA boards you do realize that. Pounding your little bird chest about how the Heat's championship is flawed.

You are an inspiration in your own mind.

You see Sman, we all see this is what happens when you get fucked at some point in your life with a baseball bat... Or was it a 2x4? You hide behind your computer like the little fucking twat you are and WHHHHINE like a bitch. Dude, your a Lakers fan? Isnt 15 championships enough for you to take pride in?

You should fucking relax a little on the Heat and quit exposing yourself for the little bitch that you are...

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sman,

Now bend over and take the Raptors dick like a good little Laker bitch.....

And I hope it eats at you when Miami is crowned back to back champion.... No fucking pathetic excuses that you have in your little mind can erase that from the record book...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to bash Lebron too much, he played a great fourth quarter, and is the only reason the Heat got back in this game. However down the stretch he was awful. He turned the ball over 2 or 3 times. Parker socred 5 points on him. He shot airballs in the clutch including to tie the game with 7 seconds left in the game.

The season should've been over for Mia, but luck was on their side, and Ray Allen bailed Mia and Lebron out...However, what the fuck was Popovich doing? He sits duncan on consecutive possesions which led to offensive rebounds and miracle 3 pointers. Then he leaves Parker out at the critical moment and fails to call timeout.'

Plus Popovich sat all his players to start the fourth which helped Mia cut the lead in the 4th..

Horrible coaching by Popovich...

At the end of the day I give Lebron all the credit in the world for competing like a motherfucker in that 4th qtr, despite all the bad plays at the end.

Series should've been over....Now it's over for Spurs.

Mia in a blowout game 7

I actually agree with most of the points in this post. It is OK to be critical of a player. Since you have conceded some positive moments from LeBron, your negative comments are much better received.

I actually thought he had a pretty brutal game aside from that 8 minute stretch in the 4th. Thing is, we expect sheer greatness from this guy and when he falls even a little bit short, he catches heat.

2 things he needs to do in order to take the next step in his game:

1) Shoot the jumper with confidence when given the jumper- only seems to happen when he is rolling

2) Consistent effort and focus on the defensive end- I hate when he doesn't sprint back after mistakes. This costs his team points and sets a horrible example for young players watching at home. He also over-helps too much when guarding shooters. IMO, he should not be guarding shooters when possible because he is too valuable a help defender. That is as much on the Miami defensive scheme as it is on him.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A choke against Dallas.

Deal with it.

This is the typical Sman BS post. Not necessary. You are capable of better as you proved in the first post on the thread. You can be critical all you want. This is hateful and minimizes the impact of a very good player.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the typical Sman BS post. Not necessary. You are capable of better as you proved in the first post on the thread. You can be critical all you want. This is hateful and minimizes the impact of a very good player.

I hear what you're saying Tlance...I guess the way it works is the Lebron worshippers only focus on the positive (like the 8 minutes in the 4th) and excuse all the bad play (the rest of the game), and vice versa with the lebron-haters...

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are such a pathetic excuse for a sports fan. You whine like a fucking little whore who hasnt had her crack in 5 hours.

You are an absolute fucking joke on these NBA boards you do realize that. Pounding your little bird chest about how the Heat's championship is flawed.

You are an inspiration in your own mind.

You see Sman, we all see this is what happens when you get fucked at some point in your life with a baseball bat... Or was it a 2x4? You hide behind your computer like the little fucking twat you are and WHHHHINE like a bitch. Dude, your a Lakers fan? Isnt 15 championships enough for you to take pride in?

You should fucking relax a little on the Heat and quit exposing yourself for the little bitch that you are...

You sound psychotic White Mamba. Like real 'issues' with anger. Spent much time in prison or psyche wards?

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear what you're saying Tlance...I guess the way it works is the Lebron worshippers only focus on the positive (like the 8 minutes in the 4th) and excuse all the bad play (the rest of the game), and vice versa with the lebron-haters...
Thats funny. You are a Lebron hater and a Kobe worshipper so you do the same thing. In actuality Lebron has not dominated like he is capable of for team reasons. Thats not an excuse. Its a fact. If he wanted to force the action all the time no one could physically stop him. They would have to hope he missed. The problem with that is that the Heat would lose. Does that sound familiar? He has teammates that need to be included in the game or else they wind up looking like the Lakers watching Kobe score. Lebron understands the team part of the game is more important than being "the man" and losing.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing about Sman is, he is a hypocrite. He is talking about Lebron fans when they say he is great or whatever they say, but you talk the same way about Kobe.

If he has a bad game or goes 10-30 from the field, all you have is excuses...that is being hypocritical. So how about you stop obsessing over Lebron and just watch basketball and shut the fuck it.

You are dumbing down these NBA boards with troll threads about Lebron, Lebron, everything Lebron. Give it a rest, you ought to know by know that Kobe and MJ are the greatest, Lebron isn't there yet. So why are you so threatened?

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats funny. You are a Lebron hater and a Kobe worshipper so you do the same thing. In actuality Lebron has not dominated like he is capable of for team reasons. Thats not an excuse. Its a fact. If he wanted to force the action all the time no one could physically stop him. They would have to hope he missed. The problem with that is that the Heat would lose. Does that sound familiar? He has teammates that need to be included in the game or else they wind up looking like the Lakers watching Kobe score. Lebron understands the team part of the game is more important than being "the man" and losing.

Sure Lebron can dominate any time he wants to.LOL>... Instead he'd rather shoot 2-13 thru 3 quarters and choke the last 2 minutes with the season on the line...

You make a great point Montsho11. Choking and almost costing the team a championship is a lot more fun then dominating...LOL.

You're a pretty dumb guy monthso. Anyone ever told you that? What was your other point? Pippen is the 5th greatest player in nba history...LOL..

funny stuff. Keep up the good work.