• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron chokes AGAIN, but luck on his side

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to bash Lebron too much, he played a great fourth quarter, and is the only reason the Heat got back in this game. However down the stretch he was awful. He turned the ball over 2 or 3 times. Parker socred 5 points on him. He shot airballs in the clutch including to tie the game with 7 seconds left in the game.

The season should've been over for Mia, but luck was on their side, and Ray Allen bailed Mia and Lebron out...However, what the fuck was Popovich doing? He sits duncan on consecutive possesions which led to offensive rebounds and miracle 3 pointers. Then he leaves Parker out at the critical moment and fails to call timeout.'

Plus Popovich sat all his players to start the fourth which helped Mia cut the lead in the 4th..

Horrible coaching by Popovich...

At the end of the day I give Lebron all the credit in the world for competing like a motherfucker in that 4th qtr, despite all the bad plays at the end.

Series should've been over....Now it's over for Spurs.

Mia in a blowout game 7

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to bash Lebron too much, he played a great fourth quarter, and is the only reason the Heat got back in this game. However down the stretch he was awful. He turned the ball over 2 or 3 times. Parker socred 5 points on him. He shot airballs in the clutch including to tie the game with 7 seconds left in the game.

The season should've been over for Mia, but luck was on their side, and Ray Allen bailed Mia and Lebron out...However, what the fuck was Popovich doing? He sits duncan on consecutive possesions which led to offensive rebounds and miracle 3 pointers. Then he leaves Parker out at the critical moment and fails to call timeout.'

Plus Popovich sat all his players to start the fourth which helped Mia cut the lead in the 4th..

Horrible coaching by Popovich...

At the end of the day I give Lebron all the credit in the world for competing like a motherfucker in that 4th qtr, despite all the bad plays at the end.

Series should've been over....Now it's over for Spurs.

Mia in a blowout game 7

The Refs decided to let the players decide the game when they failed to call a foul when Ginobli went to the basket & was nailed on the arm. I don't really have a problem with it though.

Popovich blew the game & possibly the series when he had Duncan on the bench late in the 4th quarter on two occasions when the Heat had the ball. Both times the Heat missed shots & the Spurs failed to get the rebound. If Duncan was in the game on either occasion I believe the series would be over.

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He choked? Don't know what game you watched but a triple double means STFU haters. Hahaha game 7 at home equals Heat back to back champs.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He choked? Don't know what game you watched but a triple double means STFU haters. Hahaha game 7 at home equals Heat back to back champs.

I really wish some people would shut the fuck up and just let the game play out. You have no idea what the game will look like on Thursday. You swear the Heat won by 50.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really wish some people would shut the fuck up and just let the game play out. You have no idea what the game will look like on Thursday. You swear the Heat won by 50.

:agree:

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know he had the trip-dub. But he also turned the ball over multiple times in crunch time. He also shot an airbal with the season on the line. Parker also scored 5 points on him in the last minute...The season should've been over, and Lebron would've taken all the blame. Except Pop made 2 enormous mistakes, benching Duncan. And after Lebron shot the airball, it bounced into Bosh's hand, etc..

Yes Lebron choked. But he did play great in the 4th overall.

aar000n

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Refs decided to let the players decide the game when they failed to call a foul when Ginobli went to the basket & was nailed on the arm. I don't really have a problem with it though.

Popovich blew the game & possibly the series when he had Duncan on the bench late in the 4th quarter on two occasions when the Heat had the ball. Both times the Heat missed shots & the Spurs failed to get the rebound. If Duncan was in the game on either occasion I believe the series would be over.

ok so the players decide it when they are allowed to foul on the last shots of the game but they don't when the calls they made gave them points to be there to begin with? Why ever let someone shoot in the end just clothesline them. After all we dont want the refs to decide the game. I never understood that mindset. :noidea:

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i agree with the first two posts................lebron competed and got them back in the game......but he was atrocious besides hitting one 3 pointer down the stretch

i was wondering the same thing when pop had duncan and tony "resting" late......

ray allen saved lebron and the heat this game..............just have to wait and see how game 7 goes
i think the spurs win..... no team has won two in a row

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know he had the trip-dub. But he also turned the ball over multiple times in crunch time. He also shot an airbal with the season on the line. Parker also scored 5 points on him in the last minute...The season should've been over, and Lebron would've taken all the blame. Except Pop made 2 enormous mistakes, benching Duncan. And after Lebron shot the airball, it bounced into Bosh's hand, etc..

Yes Lebron choked. But he did play great in the 4th overall.

Trip doub baby. LeBron also rejected what Dumcan had to offer. He also had important steals. Did Kobe have fantastic game? Nope, King James did. Heat are champs and I suggest you deal with it.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It just shows how good a player Lebron is when he has a triple double, hits a huge 3 pointer late, and he still chokes. His team played fantastic ball (particularly Bosh, out of nowhere) late, but it wasn't all despite Lebron, so stop acting as if he had a horrible game.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trip doub baby. LeBron also rejected what Dumcan had to offer. He also had important steals. Did Kobe have fantastic game? Nope, King James did. Heat are champs and I suggest you deal with it.

Who is Dumcan? I never heard of him. Please loser who is this Dumcan person?

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It just shows how good a player Lebron is when he has a triple double, hits a huge 3 pointer late, and he still chokes. His team played fantastic ball (particularly Bosh, out of nowhere) late, but it wasn't all despite Lebron, so stop acting as if he had a horrible game.

he had a good game.......but when the game was on the line he air balled and a TO

he was very bad down the stretch......he got bailed out by the spurs and bosh/allen

if you cant see that then there is something wrong with you......he got them back in the game and then almost choked away

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The obsession with Lebron by the Lakers fans continues.....

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he had a good game.......but when the game was on the line he air balled and a TO

he was very bad down the stretch......he got bailed out by the spurs and bosh/allen

if you cant see that then there is something wrong with you......he got them back in the game and then almost choked away

That's the only thing that matters. He isn't the entire team, man. He had a couple of bad plays and he had a couple of huge plays. You're also downplaying the fact that so much of what happens when he is on the court are an effect of just his presence and the matchup issues he creates but don't show up in the stat book.

Choking happens when you lose. They won, and it was largely because of Lebron. That =/= choking.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The obsession with Lebron by the Lakers fans continues.....

It's what the NBA forum turned into post-CBS. The OP is totally obsessed with Lebron.

But to the OP's point, it's hilarious that you are going to dissect and criticize a player on a possession by possession basis. Lebron had a triple double, totally took over the game in the 4th, and was about as unstoppable as we've ever seen him. He missed a couple shots, but also made a 3 with the game on the line.

18 points in the 4th quarter of a do or die playoff game, and you say he 'choked.' :laugh3:

Free pass though to Wade, who has had one decent game all finals, and Bosh, who all playoffs, has looked extremely pedestrian.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This the gane everyone will remember in his career if the Heat win game 7. And in the final 1 when he had couple TO's, he still hit that 1st 3 to once again keep the Heat in it and giving Ray even the chance to tie it.

If games facing elimination since the Mavs Finals, he has been nothing but clutch and ridiculous. The great become greater in the big moments and he stepped up in the spotlight and delivered on the brink of elimination!

LEBRON TAKEOVER!

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the only thing that matters. He isn't the entire team, man. He had a couple of bad plays and he had a couple of huge plays. You're also downplaying the fact that so much of what happens when he is on the court are an effect of just his presence and the matchup issues he creates but don't show up in the stat book.

Choking happens when you lose. They won, and it was largely because of Lebron. That =/= choking.

i am not a lebron hater ......just a realist, he is a great player

but from what i have seen he will always need a guy to bring it home for him

he did hit that late 3...after he airballed the original shot...he also turned it over very late in the game

bosh and allen saved the heat

all i will say his he aint no michael jordan and never will be....:2cents:

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This the gane everyone will remember in his career if the Heat win game 7. And in the final 1 when he had couple TO's, he still hit that 1st 3 to once again keep the Heat in it and giving Ray even the chance to tie it.

If games facing elimination since the Mavs Finals, he has been nothing but clutch and ridiculous. The great become greater in the big moments and he stepped up in the spotlight and delivered on the brink of elimination!

LEBRON TAKEOVER!
absolutely ridiculous to say after last night...............are you kidding me