• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron chokes AGAIN, but luck on his side

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This the gane everyone will remember in his career if the Heat win game 7. And in the final 1 when he had couple TO's, he still hit that 1st 3 to once again keep the Heat in it and giving Ray even the chance to tie it.

If games facing elimination since the Mavs Finals, he has been nothing but clutch and ridiculous. The great become greater in the big moments and he stepped up in the spotlight and delivered on the brink of elimination!

LEBRON TAKEOVER!

LeBron made that 3 pointer but he also bricked 2.

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron is a monster, pure and simple. No choke just plays hard and is the best in the NBA at this time. Ray Allen bails out the Heat and David Stern makes sure the calls go the way for a game 7. There way no way the Heat were not going to win game 6.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am not a lebron hater ......just a realist, he is a great player

but from what i have seen he will always need a guy to bring it home for him

he did hit that late 3...after he airballed the original shot...he also turned it over very late in the game

bosh and allen saved the heat

Bosh has been a joke all playoffs. Allen was right place right time - he made 2 (TWO) baskets all game.

The 'original shot' wasn't an airball. He turned it over...he was also handling the ball every possession. Tony Parker had late turnovers last night as well, including throwing it right to Lebron.

"Bring it home for him" is pretty hilarious considering his career numbers in win or go home games. 18 points in the 4th and a triple double still isn't getting it done?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's what the NBA forum turned into post-CBS. The OP is totally obsessed with Lebron.

But to the OP's point, it's hilarious that you are going to dissect and criticize a player on a possession by possession basis. Lebron had a triple double, totally took over the game in the 4th, and was about as unstoppable as we've ever seen him. He missed a couple shots, but also made a 3 with the game on the line.

18 points in the 4th quarter of a do or die playoff game, and you say he 'choked.' :laugh3:

Free pass though to Wade, who has had one decent game all finals, and Bosh, who all playoffs, has looked extremely pedestrian.

Interestingly, Dan Patrick said essentially the same thing this morning, he said that he can't remember a player whose legacy was literally being debated/commented on a possession by possession basis!!

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bosh has been a joke all playoffs. Allen was right place right time - he made 2 (TWO) baskets all game.

The 'original shot' wasn't an airball. He turned it over...he was also handling the ball every possession. Tony Parker had late turnovers last night as well, including throwing it right to Lebron.

"Bring it home for him" is pretty hilarious considering his career numbers in win or go home games. 18 points in the 4th and a triple double still isn't getting it done?

perhaps you should read my first post.......he had a good game............

and yes the original shot was an airball.....went right over the rim and hit the corner of the backboard

then heat got the rebound kicked it out to him and he made it.........why cant lebron/heat fans accept that he doesnt play that well down the stretch

he is a hell of a player but i dont see the finisher in him....hence he will need a guy to bring it home for him

he played great but needed the spurs to falter and allen/bosh to come up huge to win....fact

still a great player but doesnt need to ever be mentioned with the goats....imo

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
perhaps you should read my first post.......he had a good game............

and yes the original shot was an airball.....went right over the rim and hit the corner of the backboard

then heat got the rebound kicked it out to him and he made it.........why cant lebron/heat fans accept that he doesnt play that well down the stretch

he is a hell of a player but i dont see the finisher in him....hence he will need a guy to bring it home for him

he played great but needed the spurs to falter and allen/bosh to come up huge to win....fact

here's the thing. Lebron does play well down the stretch. he was huge in ECF. he was the only one who showed up for the first 6 games of that series for Miami. in 2011, he single handidly beat the bulls in the ECF.

He has disappeared in the finals.. especially 2011. then last year, he came up huge. he seemed to exorcise the demons. i thought. but then these finals he is all over the place, but mostly bad. 18 points in the 4th and OT last night.. huge. but then two turnovers where he basically loses the ball while gathering it.. it is really unexplainable. it's nothing the spurs are doing, it is lebron just plain screwing up.

i dont know what to think. lebron's 2013 finals can best be summed up by the play you mention. he gets a good look and basically chucks up a ball that hits nothing.. mad scramble, he gets the ball shovel passed to him from miller.. and then drills it. if anyone says the know how this guy will react in game 7, they are lying.

heat win he will be MVP. two triple doubles in the finals. but honestly.. he has been so passive these finals it disgusts me.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron-James-Witness-Wallpaper-1024x640.jpg

ckhokie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interestingly, Dan Patrick said essentially the same thing this morning, he said that he can't remember a player whose legacy was literally being debated/commented on a possession by possession basis!!

Nice! maybe Dan would be willing to switch jobs with me for a while.

ckhokie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know where you can say 'he doesn't play well down the stretch'

Lebron carried Bosh and Allen (and the rest of the team) to that point. Lebron got them back in the game and got them to where they had an opportunity to win a game the Spurs had virtually locked. Congrats to Bosh for finally getting an offensive rebound (without Tim on the floor). Allen made 2 baskets all night. One of them was a big shot, but to say that Lebron was relying on Bosh or Allen to 'bring it home' is an absolute joke.

Lebron's 4th last night was on par with anyone's you'd consider to be GOAT.

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here's the thing. Lebron does play well down the stretch. he was huge in ECF. he was the only one who showed up for the first 6 games of that series for Miami. in 2011, he single handidly beat the bulls in the ECF.

He has disappeared in the finals.. especially 2011. then last year, he came up huge. he seemed to exorcise the demons. i thought. but then these finals he is all over the place, but mostly bad. 18 points in the 4th and OT last night.. huge. but then two turnovers where he basically loses the ball while gathering it.. it is really unexplainable. it's nothing the spurs are doing, it is lebron just plain screwing up.

i dont know what to think. lebron's 2013 finals can best be summed up by the play you mention. he gets a good look and basically chucks up a ball that hits nothing.. mad scramble, he gets the ball shovel passed to him from miller.. and then drills it. if anyone says the know how this guy will react in game 7, they are lying.

heat win he will be MVP. two triple doubles in the finals. but honestly.. he has been so passive these finals it disgusts me.
pretty much this.....but i dont keep up with it enough to know all the details

thx flauge....he does great and then just disappears/plays horrible

MJ23

Rousey
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ginobili did NOT get fouled, ALLEN got all ball as dumbass Ginobili was driving between 3 defenders seeking a foul when the same thing happened to Lebron with no call on Green. Both non-calls were correct.

MJ23

Rousey
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe going 6-24 in game seven against Boston is choking!

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ginobili did NOT get fouled, ALLEN got all ball as dumbass Ginobili was driving between 3 defenders seeking a foul when the same thing happened to Lebron with no call on Green. Both non-calls were correct.

I agree that both Ginoblie and Lebron are huge pussies looking for fouls in the clutch. Neither even made an attempt to score on either of those plays. Both guys are fags, but that's the modern day NBA for ya.

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know where you can say 'he doesn't play well down the stretch'

Lebron carried Bosh and Allen (and the rest of the team) to that point. Lebron got them back in the game and got them to where they had an opportunity to win a game the Spurs had virtually locked. Congrats to Bosh for finally getting an offensive rebound (without Tim on the floor). Allen made 2 baskets all night. One of them was a big shot, but to say that Lebron was relying on Bosh or Allen to 'bring it home' is an absolute joke.

Lebron's 4th last night was on par with anyone's you'd consider to be GOAT.

anyways not going to get into some long ass argument......he missed a lot of shots down the stretch and
i have already stated he got them back in the game(1st post fyi).....he doesnt have the "finisher" in him from what i have seen

2011 mavs
2013 spurs
2010 boston...... i have seen him be great and i have seen him be horrible.....so we will agree to disagree :yo:

you just need to look at it both ways like some us have no problem doing

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pretty much this.....but i dont keep up with it enough to know all the details

thx flauge....he does great and then just disappears/plays horrible
No need to point that out. We can tell by your posts that you don't follow the NBA. You're just repeating what other haters are saying.

The story of last nights game is summed up in 3 words......the Spurs choked

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am not a lebron hater ......just a realist, he is a great player

but from what i have seen he will always need a guy to bring it home for him

he did hit that late 3...after he airballed the original shot...he also turned it over very late in the game

bosh and allen saved the heat

all i will say his he aint no michael jordan and never will be....:2cents:

You mean the guy who needed Scottie Pippen, Horace Grant & Co. to finally make a Finals appearance and win a title? The team Lebron took to the finals when he was, without him, the worst team in the league. Jordan never took a team of nobodies all the way to the Finals.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean the guy who needed Scottie Pippen, Horace Grant & Co. to finally make a Finals appearance and win a title? The team Lebron took to the finals when he was, without him, the worst team in the league. Jordan never took a team of nobodies all the way to the Finals.

What year were you born?

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you are the most talented player to ever play the game people are going to scrutinize every flaw expecting and hoping that the player makes zero mistakes if you are a supporter and completely screws up if you are a hater. If this had been Jordan nothing much would have been made of those admittedly bizarre turnovers when he did the same thing and lost to Orlando. I think it indicates just how great Lebron is. Ray Allen saved the day but only because Lebron completely took over the game. Thats what the greats do. Its a shame some people mar the game by saying Lebron choked. Historic game for the NBA and another one for the Lebron James/Ray Allen archives.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyways not going to get into some long ass argument......he missed a lot of shots down the stretch and
i have already stated he got them back in the game(1st post fyi).....he doesnt have the "finisher" in him from what i have seen

2011 mavs
2013 spurs
2010 boston...... i have seen him be great and i have seen him be horrible.....so we will agree to disagree :yo:

you just need to look at it both ways like some us have no problem doing
Hey, we have something in common.

I've seen Joe Montana throw for 3 TD's in a game and I've seen him throw 3 INT'S
I've seen Randy Johnson throw a perfect game and I've seen him give up 4 earned runs in the 1st inning.
I've seen Tiger Woods win back-to-back Majors and I've seen him shoot +13

Who would have thunk a player can play great one day, and be terrible another.....:noidea: