• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron chokes AGAIN, but luck on his side

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big time shot by Ray. Ray is the best FA signing they had just for that moment alone.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair you are correct. But I just noticed that it was during......crunch time? Did Kobe actually choke? Sman I need your input on this.

Kobe was a 18 year old bench player...Nice try....

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't shoot any airballs. He did miss some shots, but he was on fire. It basically was a defining moment in his career. The pressure of playing poor in first 3 quarters and to will the team back in the game.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He got fouled by Manu on that first turnover but it was not called. The second was supposed to be an alley oop to Bosh. At first I thought he shot it or it slipped out of his hands until I saw the replay. He did miss 2 threes but I guess he cant win for losing. If he doesn't take those 3's then everyone says he shrunk and doesn't have a killer instinct.

Lebron didn't get fouled, quit the crying...Lebron gets away with more fouls and bullshit than anyone in the history of the league. His fouls per game is lowest in nba history...

Lebron also fouled Parker at end of regulation....

And I'm sure you didn't see Lebron throw the elbow into Green's chest on the out of bounds play...Luckily there was replay, since the refs had the audacity to give lebron the ball back...

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe was a 18 year old bench player...Nice try....
Just illustrating what an airball is for us less educated in basketball terminology. Why was he on the court if he was a bench player? Stop with the excuses.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron didn't get fouled, quit the crying...Lebron gets away with more fouls and bullshit than anyone in the history of the league. His fouls per game is lowest in nba history...

Lebron also fouled Parker at end of regulation....

And I'm sure you didn't see Lebron throw the elbow into Green's chest on the out of bounds play...Luckily there was replay, since the refs had the audacity to give lebron the ball back...
Sorry. Your memory must be bad. It was a turnover off Lebron. Good D by Green even though he was trying to foul Lebron.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like how certain people critique Lebron's game and say that he fell apart in final minute. Yeah he had 2 TOs, but he simply dominated a great defensive team had shut him down in 3 quarters and almost the whole series FG pct wise, except for game 4.

It showed me, not that he is the greatest, not that he hit the buzzer beater shot to win. It showed me his fight w/ his back against the wall in last chance to keep the series alive. It was simply dominating, yah you can nitpick all you want, but that was one the greatest performances I have seen in some time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't shoot any airballs. He did miss some shots, but he was on fire. It basically was a defining moment in his career. The pressure of playing poor in first 3 quarters and to will the team back in the game.

He missed the rim on one shot and the backboard on the other...

Every play lebron made in the 4th qtr was, a STEROID, induced made rush to the basket...

Lebron didn't make one skillful play. It was all Steroid Rage, rushing the basket, with fury..

This is why Lebron is not a truly elite player. His entire game is steroids. He chokes under pressure horribly, shooting multiple airballs with the game on the line and turning the ball over.

He did get lucky and bailed out..This is because Lebron had to go to a STACKED team of allstars and superstars like Ray Allen, Bosh and Wade to bail him out since he always chokes.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wouldn't call this the defining moment of Lebron's career when it ultimately took Ray Ray to save the day. I think a more defining moment comes tomorrow with Lebron dominating the entire game and the Heat winning big. That loss has got to take a lot of the wind out of San Antonio.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like how certain people critique Lebron's game and say that he fell apart in final minute. Yeah he had 2 TOs, but he simply dominated a great defensive team had shut him down in 3 quarters and almost the whole series FG pct wise, except for game 4.

It showed me, not that he is the greatest, not that he hit the buzzer beater shot to win. It showed me his fight w/ his back against the wall in last chance to keep the series alive. It was simply dominating, yah you can nitpick all you want, but that was one the greatest performances I have seen in some time.
I think certain people are afraid of what Lebron will do to their favorite players place in the history books. I dont understand why they just cant appreciate what the guy did and leave it at that. Bottom line. No domination by Lebron and the Spurs get another title. A legit Laker fan would be happy that Spurs don't get another ring.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cut the arguments. this is beyond stupid.

we just witnessed an all time great NBA finals game. and youre going to spend all day today crying over who is to blame or get the credit. here's the truth. lebron hit some huge shots in that fourth. he also had some costly turnovers and missed shots. end of day... he scored 18 points had several key assists and brought his team back from a double digit fourth quarter deficit.

If the heat had loss.. SMAN and the haters would be using game 6 as proof lebron isnt Jordan or Kobe or whatever the comparison is they are making. You cant have it both ways. 18 points in 4th quarter and OT along with 4 assists and one huge block on a tim duncan layup. He played bad at times, he played great at times. But the stat line doesnt lie. 18 points 4 assists. Dude had a 30 point triple double.

Yes, the spurs choked. They offered up this game to Miami. Miami took it. Give credit where it's due. I dont care how many free throws they missed... Miami had to hit two 3's with under 25 seconds.. and it took them 4 shots to do it. So they had to get two offensive boards. Even with the Spurs choking, Miami had to make those plays. They did. ball game. Ray Allen might very well have been the best free agent pickup for miami since the big 3.

^^^This

There is no more to be said.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't call this the defining moment of Lebron's career when it ultimately took Ray Ray to save the day. I think a more defining moment comes tomorrow with Lebron dominating the entire game and the Heat winning big. That loss has got to take a lot of the wind out of San Antonio.
:agree: let's be honest here. the spurs could still win this series. hard to have your defining moment be in a series you lost. lebron is a champion. to me, his defining moment/game was game 6 ECF last year in Boston. The face he made. The 45 point 15 boards. He was dominant that night. That was in a series the heat won. in a playoff run that resulted in a title. and flat out, he played better that night than last night. last night will be remembered as one of his great 4th quarters. a triple double game where he seemingly willed his team to victory late. but he had to get a little help from his friends. imagine that.. using teammates in a team sport.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it funny that lebron Had a great 4th quarter, gave his team the lead, and then dwayne wade comes back in late that 4th quarter and then miami almost loses it... if it wasnt for ray allen and his amazingness the Spurs would have won...

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dominating performance? 11-26? He stunk up the game for 3 quarters. Then got hot when Popovich took out his starters to begin the 4th. And then he stunk up the game in the last 2 minutes.

Hardly a dominating performance...The season should be over except for a S.A collapse led by their arrogant coach....And ofcourse a lucky shot, off a lebron Airball..

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well MJ, Kobe, Magic etc all played the last 2 minutes of every game by themselves, no teammates on the floor, 1 on 5 and thats why they are better than Lebron. Deal with it!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yah if they don't win Game 7 it doesn't mean much, but they would be sitting on the couch w/o those 16 or 18 pts in 4th. Yeah...Ray Ray is as clutch as they come, but Lebron and some offensive rbds put them in that position. Ray Ray gets the clutch award, but Lebron it was more of determination and domination w/ backs against the wall.

I mean I would compare it to some of those Kobe-Shaq games where they dominate, even more than in the 4th, and Horry or Fisher hit clutch shots or buzzer beaters.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree: let's be honest here. the spurs could still win this series. hard to have your defining moment be in a series you lost. lebron is a champion. to me, his defining moment/game was game 6 ECF last year in Boston. The face he made. The 45 point 15 boards. He was dominant that night. That was in a series the heat won. in a playoff run that resulted in a title. and flat out, he played better that night than last night. last night will be remembered as one of his great 4th quarters. a triple double game where he seemingly willed his team to victory late. but he had to get a little help from his friends. imagine that.. using teammates in a team sport.

Boston is a old team....They should never be behind a washed up team like that except lebron was choking again....

Lebron will be remembered for shooting airballs again under pressure, turning the ball over under pressure and getting bailed out on a lucky play...No one remembers a 11-26 performance. They remember the airballs, turnovers in the clutch, and the Bailout..

And btw, that was an Airball, not a pass. Lebron tried to gesture he was passing out of embarrassment. It was an Airball. Sorry. That's a fact...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dominating performance? 11-26? He stunk up the game for 3 quarters. Then got hot when Popovich took out his starters to begin the 4th. And then he stunk up the game in the last 2 minutes.

Hardly a dominating performance...The season should be over except for a S.A collapse led by their arrogant coach....And ofcourse a lucky shot, off a lebron Airball..

:Cry:
That makes his performance even better, he was not playing good for 3 quarters.

Excuses are like assholes, everyone has one. :hdn:

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one remembers a 11-26 performance. They remember the airballs, turnovers in the clutch, and the Bailout..

He's totally correct. It's like how with Jordan, no one ever remembers all of his wins, just all of the times he missed the game winning shots. And Kobe, all anyone remembers about him is that he failed to get out of the first round of the playoffs a few times.

It's pretty much true of all the great ones; no one ever remembers their successes, all we remember are there failures.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just illustrating what an airball is for us less educated in basketball terminology. Why was he on the court if he was a bench player? Stop with the excuses.

Ask Dell Harris that question.....

Atleast the airballs didn't come in the last minute of the Finals with the Season on the line...I counted 3 of them by Lebron.