• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LBJ fears people will see his nose

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wear a protective mask and lace 'em up you little wuss

He will do that on thursday. Why is it such a big deal that he had a game off? He's in the top 5 of highest % of his team's games in the last 5 years. He missed 2 games this year and he won't miss another one until the Heat seeding is locked up

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will do that on thursday. Why is it such a big deal that he had a game off? He's in the top 5 of highest % of his team's games in the last 5 years. He missed 2 games this year and he won't miss another one until the Heat seeding is locked up

Are you sure about that? What if he gets a black eye? Or another bloody nose? Just one or two more games, no biggie, right?

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Contribute what exactly? When you Lebron-tards get off your knees and provide an opinion piece, with something resembling substance I will contribute.

Until then I will continue knit-picking your little contributions.
There's a thread about free agency this summer. 25 different players are named what the possibilities are. I don't see your opinion in there. Or any of the other threads on the front page that have nothing to do with Miami.

Just seems you're content on bitching more than contributing. Or pointing out people's spelling mistakes.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you sure about that? What if he gets a black eye? Or another bloody nose? Just one or two more games, no biggie, right?

Yeah because Lebron never played w/a broken nose before in his career.....

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A first-rate flop has many elements: positioning, body control, sliding along the floor just so. Still, it's the personal touches that stand out. Dallas guard Jason Terry admiringly calls Laker guard Kobe Bryant a "verbal flopper," able to coax a call out of a single well-timed scream. Michael Jordan once likened Reggie Miller's trademark habit of initiating hand and arm contact to "chicken fighting with a woman."

A few years back, I asked Denver guard DerMarr Johnson to demonstrate Miller's technique. Linking elbows with an imaginary defender, he pulled back with a yell, his arms spinning like windmills.

ESPN.com: Page 2 : The art of the flop

Miller is unquestionably the greatest offensive flopper in NBA history, and also the most vocal member of this list.

He spent almost as much time lobbying the officials as he did feigning victimization. Miller perfected the art of drawing contact in midair -- sometimes with an extra little kick at the end of a jumper -- and often found his way to the floor despite barely being grazed.

Said former NBA guard Rex Chapman during a 2004 TNT telecast: "Reggie is, without a doubt, now that John Stockton has retired, the best flopper in the game."

Neumann: All-NBA floppers - ESPN Page 2

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wear a protective mask and lace 'em up you little wuss

Heat think big picture.

James taking those few hours off equated into giving him a full week of rest.

The Jamesless Heat held the red hot Bulls to a whopping 81 points.

If you guys saying he should have played are truly serious, then you truly are morons.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like how your rebuttal is a gif of LBJ getting hit in the head twice and being called for the foul and not receiving a flop warning. Who's point are you trying to make?

Are you hoping that LeBron sees your posts and pays you for these lies? LOL.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah because Lebron never played w/a broken nose before in his career.....

Then man up and demand that your hero play anyway like he did then. If he had sat out then, you would have no argument.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm clearly not following you. LeBron flopped in that gif is all I was saying.

...but clearly the league did not think that he flopped enough to warrant even a warning? Maybe you should offer your expert services.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...but clearly the league did not think that he flopped enough to warrant even a warning? Maybe you should offer your expert services.

You gotta look back in this thread, I already stated that LBJ is coddled by the refs and the NBA.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like how your rebuttal is a gif of LBJ getting hit in the head twice and being called for the foul and not receiving a flop warning. Who's point are you trying to make?

Actually, he only got hit once, the first elbow didnt even connect, but Lebron flopped like it did.