• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LB Depth Chart prediction 1st draft

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOLB Kerrigan Tapp Jenkins
LILB LFB Barnett
RILB Riley, Kehl
ROLB RAK, JAckson

Tapp only makes roster long enough to fill for Jackson to return As I dont see us carrying 9 LBs for the season. Now I could see us keeping Tapp all season depending on the DL depth chart Which I will post in another thread. But long and short, we will have to go short some place for Tapp to make 53 man and stick all 16... well assuming every one stays healthy.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Jenkins makes Tapp expendable and will be used to rush from both sides as we move Rak around in packages that has him blitzing from the middle as well. In obvious passing situations, I believe we go with our nickel package, LFB comes off the field, Rak moves to the middle to blitz flushing the QB out to Kerrigan or Jenkins who has a motor as well. This is just one scenario but I can see LFB coming off the field in these type situations.

Last edited by a moderator:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Jenkins makes Tapp expendable and will be used to rush from both sides as we move Rak around in packages that has him blitzing from the middle as well. In obvious passing situations, I believe we go with our nickel package, LFB comes off the field, Rak moves to the middle to blitz flushing the QB out to Kerrigan or Jenkins who has a motor as well. This is just one scenario but I can see LFB coming off the field in these type situations.

i am sure you could see tapp , b jenkins , rak and kerrigan in as de's on passing situations to get push

tapp could make the team just as shark said as a de/olb very easily :agree: