• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Last Saturday Oregon Beats Bama

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fify :lol:

You better watch out bro, he is getting frustrated at all the "jelly" and starting to downvote people. :pound:

Was going by scoring defense where they are 4th. Total defense they are 30th.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never mentioned Oregon hasn't played cupcakes.

But all is equal I suppose when talking about bad teams.

Point is. Texas A&M has been equally bad on defense vs Bama, Sam Houston, and Rice.

Their defense is ranked in the 100s. Oregon's is 4th. That is my whole point, the Ducks haven't given up tons of yards and points to shitty teams like aTm has.

Gotta give them a little time, I think they had 4 or more starters suspended on their defense that just came back for the Bama game. A&M's defense was probably playing very vanilla in both their cupcakes games also, neither Bama nor A&M wanted the other to have any film from this season.

I think it was last year or the year before, but fucking Georgia St. lit Bama's ass up for a ton of rushing yards averaging like 6 yards a carry, and we only had 2 starters out I think...Just gotta wait and see.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta give them a little time, I think they had 4 or more starters suspended on their defense that just came back for the Bama game. A&M's defense was probably playing very vanilla in both their cupcakes games also, neither Bama nor A&M wanted the other to have any film from this season.

I think it was last year or the year before, but fucking Georgia St. lit Bama's ass up for a ton of rushing yards averaging like 6 yards a carry, and we only had 2 starters out I think...Just gotta wait and see.

Nope. 2 games a season makes, good sir. Bama's fucked.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RT14-0. Yes, ultimately we all need to give it time. But for an Oregon fan its fun to imagine a shot at Alabama.

This is the best team I have seen them have in my entire life. I knew that on paper going into the season. Needed to see it on the field. WHile I cant get an entire scope on the Ducks through their first 3 games. I like what I see. We are quite excited with this team more so than any other ever. Mariota is at a different level than anything we have ever had at Oregon and it really isn't close.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. 2 games a season makes, good sir. Bama's fucked.

fwiw...in my, personal, argument that I was going to make before getting the "we sucked because we wanted to suck" shit again. I was going to say just that. Bama has looked mediocre at times on both sides of the ball and very good on both sides of the ball this season so far. That was against a top-5 defense with a < 100 offense and a top-5 offense with a < 100 defense though and some showed some growing pains at some positions. The LSU game should be a better deciding factor on how balanced and therefore good they are. It is undeniable that they are going to need to be more consistent on both sides of the ball to 3peat though.

greennyellOw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RT14-0. Yes, ultimately we all need to give it time. But for an Oregon fan its fun to imagine a shot at Alabama.

This is the best team I have seen them have in my entire life. I knew that on paper going into the season. Needed to see it on the field. WHile I cant get an entire scope on the Ducks through their first 3 games. I like what I see. We are quite excited with this team more so than any other ever. Mariota is at a different level than anything we have ever had at Oregon and it really isn't close.

I agree..the closest QB of skill is Dennis Dixon and he doesnt compare with comp % and before he got hurt in the AZ game we were on our way. This team by far is the deepest weve ever had.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree, that team looks very scary, especially if the defense can play at a high level. Do you guys plays UCLA in the regular season?

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, that team looks very scary, especially if the defense can play at a high level. Do you guys plays UCLA in the regular season?

Yes and Thank God we drew a home game with them

We miss ASU and USC this year in cross division.

Hundley is the real deal. UCLA is really good.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You deserve it, lucky we can't downvote TWICE!

You are more than welcome to downvote any other post I make. Unlike you, I guess, the only fingers I give a fuck about on the internet are the ones in pron star's hoohas and the one in my avy. Any time you disagree with a post I make you are more than welcome to look at that picture and remember truly how much I care about your little finger. :suds:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are more than welcome to downvote any other post I make. Unlike you, I guess, the only fingers I give a fuck about on the internet are the ones in pron star's hoohas and the one in my avy. Any time you disagree with a post I make you are more than welcome to look at that picture and remember truly how much I care about your little finger. :suds:

doesn't care, yet does care.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fwiw...in my, personal, argument that I was going to make before getting the "we sucked because we wanted to suck" shit again. I was going to say just that. Bama has looked mediocre at times on both sides of the ball and very good on both sides of the ball this season so far. That was against a top-5 defense with a < 100 offense and a top-5 offense with a < 100 defense though and some showed some growing pains at some positions. The LSU game should be a better deciding factor on how balanced and therefore good they are. It is undeniable that they are going to need to be more consistent on both sides of the ball to 3peat though.

That's what me and Romeo were talking about the other night in respect to neither of us really knowing what we've got in Bama or OU at this point. If Bama gets everything together consistently, a 3 peat is a real possibility. If not they could be just another good, but not great team. That's the fun of college football, things can come together into something great or fall apart right before your eyes. So much emotion.

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't really speak on Bama vs. Oregon, but we will see how much better/worse Oregon "might" be compared to TOSU on the 28th of this month when they play Cal. We are already using circular type arguments so it should be interesting and I'm wondering if Cal doesn't also put up some points on the Ducks.

1. Bama
2. Oregon
3. Clemson
4. TOSU
5. LSU
6. UL
7. Stanford
8. A&M
9. Oklahoma
10 FSU

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes and Thank God we drew a home game with them

We miss ASU and USC this year in cross division.

Hundley is the real deal. UCLA is really good.

I agree, that's going to be a hell of game, and I see ya'll have Stanford the very next game, luckily there's kinda of a bye there. Stanford has a bye too and homefield, going to be two damn good games in row for the ducks. If yall get through that unscathed, in the natty easy.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
doesn't care, yet does care.

sweet burn bro, can I have another?

That's what me and Romeo were talking about the other night in respect to neither of us really knowing what we've got in Bama or OU at this point. If Bama gets everything together consistently, a 3 peat is a real possibility. If not they could be just another good, but not great team. That's the fun of college football, things can come together into something great or fall apart right before your eyes. So much emotion.

Yep. Teams have gone from the pinnacle to ruin in a blink of an eye and from catastrophe to well-oiled machines in the same blink. You can speculate all you want to based upon the evidence, but in the end it is just that, speculation.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't really speak on Bama vs. Oregon, but we will see how much better/worse Oregon "might" be compared to TOSU on the 28th of this month when they play Cal. We are already using circular type arguments so it should be interesting and I'm wondering if Cal doesn't also put up some points on the Ducks.

Well, last year Oregon beat them by 42 in Berkeley and tOSU by 7 in Cbus.

Oregon will destroy Cal.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to the OP. You didn't see this last year when TAMU BEAT Alabama?

Yeah I saw it and was on record saying ND robbed us of the game we should have seen last year (that being Oregon vs Alabama). While the ducks didn't get screwed as bad as Auburn in 2004 it is very similar situation neither ND nor Oklahoma deserved to be in those games and proved those facts on the field.

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, last year Oregon beat them by 42 in Berkeley and tOSU by 7 in Cbus.

Oregon will destroy Cal.

No way we were as good as Oregon last season. This new Cal. QB Goff is the real deal. I'm just looking to see how our D stacks up to Oregon's. Should be interesting.