• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Last Place in Division this year?

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Charlotte, Raleigh, Wilmington,
Bluffton, Charleston
Savannah.

Further into mountains if you want to escape the mosquitos.
I love it here in Lagrange, GA and it is cheap!
Completely agree. Tennessee is fantastic.
If I were to relocate for retirement purposes, it would absolutely need to be somewhere close to seafood.
Cuz there ain't none in TN!!

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carolina's perhaps?

Bluffton, Charleston
Savannah.

If I were to relocate for retirement purposes, it would absolutely need to be somewhere close to seafood.
Most that move here do so to be close to the Ocean, and its a tax free state. Health care is great and there are a lot of Latinas walking around

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most that move here do so to be close to the Ocean, and its a tax free state. Health care is great and there are a lot of Latinas walking around
Wilmington, NC is right on the ocean. Much nicer place to live.
I enjoy Florida - driving through to the Keys!

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I am sure it is, I hate Florida and have no idea why people move here. I met my wife in the Army took her to NH in May it was a cold week that year and she said. "Nope not here can't live here to cold" so now I am stuck, Florida for the most part sucks

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bluffton, Charleston
Savannah.

My house has a neat feature called "Heat" so I don't feel the need to move. For Latina viewing we have this thing called "The Internet" and in that world they are naked.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My house has a neat feature called "Heat" so I don't feel the need to move. For Latina viewing we have this thing called "The Internet" and in that world they are naked.
Yes, I have heat...and the much needed AC.

That said, I'm old but not decrepit. I still like to b outside.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Decided to let anyone come to the front door and walk around inside
Me and the Mrs. just put the house up for sale. 2 months in Florida and coming home to a snowstorm convinced us.

Photos Tuesday, Listing on Wednesday or Thursday, Open House next weekend, final offers on Monday by 5:00 pm.

Haven't even listed it yet and two MLS brokers have notified buyers and offers have already been made. One is $25K over what the asking will be.. It's out there and at least five cars have stopped and people have taken pictures.

Ya dude. Go to the warm weather. I don't think I could ever go back to the cold as much as I miss parts of MA and the city of Boston.

Best of luck with everything.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Beasley really the type of WR we need to target? I don't want to sign him just because he is a name on a sheet.

I think he is. He's tough as hell for sure and maybe has a little left.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3/20/2022 Patriots Wire

A few days after trading away guard Shaq Mason, the New England Patriots have made another move to increase their salary cap space. As first reported by ESPN’s Field Yates, the team has restructured the contract of defensive lineman Henry Anderson to create net savings of $1.25 million.

New England reduced his original base salary of $2.5 million by half, but simultaneously gave him the option of making up the difference through playtime incentives. Because these incentives are considered not likely to be earned, however, they are not counted against the Patriots’ 2022 cap.

If Anderson ends up meeting those new requirements, the incentives will be counted towards the team’s 2023 salary cap.

Anderson originally arrived in New England on a two-year, $7 million contract last offseason. However, the veteran defender suffered a pectoral injury in early October that forced him to prematurely end his season after four games. Up until that point, he was mainly used as a package player and had a limited impact on the team’s defensive fortunes: playing just 35 defensive snaps, Anderson registered three tackles and one quarterback pressure.

The 30-year-old was therefore seen as a realistic candidate to either get released or see his contract restructured this offseason. The Patriots opted to go the latter route, keeping the rotational defensive lineman in the fold while also increasing their cap space.

According to Miguel Benzan, the team is $12.44 million under the cap. The recently reported contracts signed by linebacker Ja’Whaun Bentley and running back/wide receiver Ty Montgomery are not yet part of the calculation, however.