• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Last Place in Division this year?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where'd he go? Not here?

Rams... So you're telling me Bill.... "we can't do it and spend money..." Yet the Rams, Raiders, Chargers all can?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can watch the front door if you like but nobody is coming!
Decided to let anyone come to the front door and walk around inside
Me and the Mrs. just put the house up for sale. 2 months in Florida and coming home to a snowstorm convinced us.

Photos Tuesday, Listing on Wednesday or Thursday, Open House next weekend, final offers on Monday by 5:00 pm.

Haven't even listed it yet and two MLS brokers have notified buyers and offers have already been made. One is $25K over what the asking will be.. It's out there and at least five cars have stopped and people have taken pictures.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me and the Mrs. just put the house up for sale. 2 months in Florida and coming home to a snowstorm convinced us.

Photos Tuesday, Listing on Wednesday or Thursday, Open House next weekend, final offers on Monday by 5:00 pm.

Haven't even listed it yet and two MLS brokers have notified buyers and offers have already been made. One is $25K over what the asking will be.. It's out there and at least five cars have stopped and people have taken pictures.
Good luck to you

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Okay odd place to post this could have started another thread but pffft in the end matters not.

1. Are you moving to Florida if so where? Beware Florida is full of some fucked up redneck type people.

2. Visiting in the winter and adjusting to a Florida summer you are in for a shock and will have to adjust your lifestyle.

3. Take Hurricane warnings seriously dont have that ole New England I survived a Nor Easter attitude, get the fuck out if shits headed your way.

4. If buying a home make certain to take monies from your home sale and invest in a back up generator. If you lose power you are going to want it. That being said if you can find a house on natural gas all the better, if not I am sure they can bury a propane tank for you.

5. Socks and sandals are not cool.

6. Publix is the best Grocery store killer bakery and deli.

7. Forget about having a basement.

8. Lena's Seafood in Silver Springs is the same Lena's from Salisbury Mass they do serve Whole Belly Clams and they are very good.

9. Visit the Springs on hot summer days water is really really cold and very refreshing.

10. Shit can kill you down here, be weary of Spiders, Snakes etc.

11. People drive like assholes especially motorcycles be super aware they fly up on you.

12. Our Governor doesn't really care about the healthy and well being of the population.

13. Get UV protection sunglasses I suggest and own Costa Del Mar great shades.

14. Wear the sunglasses there are a lot of hot Latina's you don't want to get caught looking.

15. UV protection clothing Columbia makes some nice stuff light weight short and long sleeve and get a hat.

16. SPF 50 30 minutes before going outside.

17: DEET your going to want it.

18: Jags Stadium sucks.

Last edited:

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Best of luck.

If it isn't listed yet and the offers are already $25K up...raise the listing price $30k.

That new boat is gonna need fuel.
And....well it's a boat, it's gonna need "and everything"

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fiesty and not afraid to go over the middle.

A JE11/Wes Welker type.
Welker had his douchey-ish moments, and Edelman walked on the right side of the cocky line, but feisty or not, Beasley is a total douche... And I may be alone in this, I want to want to root for the guys I root for and not just root for a uni...

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Are you moving to Florida if so where? Beware Florida is full of some fucked up redneck type people. Truth.

2. Visiting in the winter and adjusting to a Florida summer you are in for a shock and will have to adjust your lifestyle. Wow, the heat...and humidity...

3. Take Hurricane warnings seriously dont have that ole New England I survived a Nor Easter attitude, get the fuck out if shits headed your way. Fact.

4. If buying a home make certain to take monies from your home sale and invest in a back up generator. If you lose power you are going to want it. That being said if you can find a house on natural gas all the better, if not I am sure they can bury a propane tank for you. Great advice. I recommend an ATS (Automatic Transfer Switch) run through a UPS so the transition is seamless.

5. Socks and sandals are not cool. More truth, neither are crocks.

6. Publix is the best Grocery store killer bakery and deli. Mmm...Pubelix Fried Chicken...

7. Forget about having a basement. Sadly.

8. Lena's Seafood in Silver Springs is the same Lena's from Salisbury Mass they do serve Whole Belly Clams and they are very good. Looking up Silver Springs...

9. Visit the Springs on hot summer days water is really really cold and very refreshing.

10. Shit can kill you down here, be weary of Spiders, Snakes etc. Fact

11. People drive like assholes especially motorcycles be super aware they fly up on you. The same ones that wear a "Look Twice" sticker on their helmets?

12. Our Governor doesn't really care about the healthy and well being of the population. Well...he's a politician...

13. Get UV protection sunglasses I suggest and own Costa Del Mar great shades. Or Oakley's or Maui Jim's.

14. Wear the sunglasses there are a lot of hot Latina's you don't want to get caught looking. Fact

15. UV protection clothing Columbia makes some nice stuff light weight short and long sleeve and get a hat. You WILL get burned through a shirt!

16. SPF 50 30 minutes before going outside. Fact

17: DEET your going to want it. Friggen Ticks

18: Jags Stadium sucks. I'll take your word.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Are you moving to Florida if so where? Beware Florida is full of some fucked up redneck type people. Truth.

2. Visiting in the winter and adjusting to a Florida summer you are in for a shock and will have to adjust your lifestyle. Wow, the heat...and humidity...

3. Take Hurricane warnings seriously dont have that ole New England I survived a Nor Easter attitude, get the fuck out if shits headed your way. Fact.

4. If buying a home make certain to take monies from your home sale and invest in a back up generator. If you lose power you are going to want it. That being said if you can find a house on natural gas all the better, if not I am sure they can bury a propane tank for you. Great advice. I recommend an ATS (Automatic Transfer Switch) run through a UPS so the transition is seamless.

5. Socks and sandals are not cool. More truth, neither are crocks.

6. Publix is the best Grocery store killer bakery and deli. Mmm...Pubelix Fried Chicken...

7. Forget about having a basement. Sadly.

8. Lena's Seafood in Silver Springs is the same Lena's from Salisbury Mass they do serve Whole Belly Clams and they are very good. Looking up Silver Springs...

10. Shit can kill you down here, be weary of Spiders, Snakes etc. Fact

11. People drive like assholes especially motorcycles be super aware they fly up on you. The same ones that wear a "Look Twice" sticker on their helmets?

12. Our Governor doesn't really care about the healthy and well being of the population. Well...he's a politician...

13. Get UV protection sunglasses I suggest and own Costa Del Mar great shades. Or Oakley's or Maui Jim's.

14. Wear the sunglasses there are a lot of hot Latina's you don't want to get caught looking. Fact

15. UV protection clothing Columbia makes some nice stuff light weight short and long sleeve and get a hat. You WILL get burned through a shirt!

16. SPF 50 30 minutes before going outside. Fact

17: DEET your going to want it. Friggen Ticks

18: Jags Stadium sucks. I'll take your word.
I have the ATS takes less than 10 seconds when I lose power to be operational.

Yes Oakleys and Mauis are also great

Yes you can get burned through a shirt sun aint nothing to mess with down here.

Ticks are bad I have work boots I rub in diesel fuel before yard work keeps the little fucker away

Also if living in a HOA area check to see the earliest you can do yard work, if there is no time limit as soon as the first rays of the pearly daen tinge the eastern sky get your yard work done

And plan day trips early too. St. Augustine is a cool city

Last edited:

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Beasley really the type of WR we need to target? I don't want to sign him just because he is a name on a sheet.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay odd place to post this could have started another thread but pffft in the end matters not.

1. Are you moving to Florida if so where? Beware Florida is full of some fucked up redneck type people.

2. Visiting in the winter and adjusting to a Florida summer you are in for a shock and will have to adjust your lifestyle.

3. Take Hurricane warnings seriously dont have that ole New England I survived a Nor Easter attitude, get the fuck out if shits headed your way.

4. If buying a home make certain to take monies from your home sale and invest in a back up generator. If you lose power you are going to want it. That being said if you can find a house on natural gas all the better, if not I am sure they can bury a propane tank for you.

5. Socks and sandals are not cool.

6. Publix is the best Grocery store killer bakery and deli.

7. Forget about having a basement.

8. Lena's Seafood in Silver Springs is the same Lena's from Salisbury Mass they do serve Whole Belly Clams and they are very good.

10. Shit can kill you down here, be weary of Spiders, Snakes etc.

11. People drive like assholes especially motorcycles be super aware they fly up on you.

12. Our Governor doesn't really care about the healthy and well being of the population.

13. Get UV protection sunglasses I suggest and own Costa Del Mar great shades.

14. Wear the sunglasses there are a lot of hot Latina's you don't want to get caught looking.

15. UV protection clothing Columbia makes some nice stuff light weight short and long sleeve and get a hat.

16. SPF 50 30 minutes before going outside.

17: DEET your going to want it.

18: Jags Stadium sucks.
!. also a bunch of fucked up yankees.
2. Don't want Taxachusetts any more? Don't blame you. There are other places besides Florida. On a map it is the dick of the USA.
6. depends on the store. Scout neighborhood before you buy.
10. Alligator makes good gumbo.
Additionally, Go ahead, become a Tampa fan! LOL
Study your options before buying!!!!!! There are other nicer places to live. Great place to visit but......