• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lasgop - JVR, you were right

fanwagon

G for C
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude. I got on here only to say that you are 100% right. JVR is a bum. Dumb penalty and the devils scored.

You, sir, have had the correct view and I rescind all previous comments and defer to your correct judgement.

I hope to never see him again in another season in orange and black.

As always, go flyers

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude. I got on here only to say that you are 100% right. JVR is a bum. Dumb penalty and the devils scored.

You, sir, have had the correct view and I rescind all previous comments and defer to your correct judgement.

I hope to never see him again in another season in orange and black.

As always, go flyers

JVRwas dumb. Obviously, but the Flyers were done the second NJ took the lead.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jvr1.jpg

wbon22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't all his fault...but he did nothing to help that is for sure

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question here, how the fuck did Bryzy giftwrap that goal to Clarkson. Seriously we fucking sucked so badly and there's no excuse. We got manhandled badly. Was Pitt that overrated? I have to think so because this was a Flyers team that could have been swept. I'd rather lose the series now then having the possibility of being swept by the Rags. I think the Rags are moving on. Oh well, it was a good season. After this shit settles a bit, I'll be looking forward to the offseason moves. Guys, I apologize for being a downer this series. Just watching the way we could not attack, I just thought the worse.

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How the fuck is he minus three when he's IN THE BOX for one of the goals scored? Either he's terrible or the scorekeeper is a total fucking moron. Or, you know, both.

fanwagon

G for C
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How the fuck is he minus three when he's IN THE BOX for one of the goals scored? Either he's terrible or the scorekeeper is a total fucking moron. Or, you know, both.

Don't you get a minus 1 if you are in the box? (technically the 5th player on the ice?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just thought it was funny (kinda) - disney corrected it here. Though he should be -4 since he created the scoring opportunity (for Devs).

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trade JVR for Luke Shenn

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you ive been preaching all season and now some of the guys who were saying to keep him are now seeing the light. It doesnt matter if he was minus 2 or three he was invisible on both ends of the ice like he does all the time for long stretches at a time during the season. Please let this be the last of this experiment. we didnt lose b/c of him we just got dominated at both ends hope the devils kick the rags ass.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you ive been preaching all season and now some of the guys who were saying to keep him are now seeing the light. It doesnt matter if he was minus 2 or three he was invisible on both ends of the ice like he does all the time for long stretches at a time during the season. Please let this be the last of this experiment. we didnt lose b/c of him we just got dominated at both ends hope the devils kick the rags ass.

Lol. My love for JVR has ended. I concede Las. That being said, do not trade him for the sake of trading him. You get big value back if you trade a young kid like this.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. My love for JVR has ended. I concede Las. That being said, do not trade him for the sake of trading him. You get big value back if you trade a young kid like this.

i believe after his latest dissappearing act his value has dropped considerably.

TimKerrRules#12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He came back from a broken foot, they showed him walking in to the game 5 and didn't even have a fucking shoe on his foot, there was clearly some problem still with his foot.

Thats being said he has been dissappointing, next year will be a do or die, and he should start on the top line.

Harts-G-JvR
Simmonds-Briere-Vorachek
Read-Schenn-?
Talbot-Cooter-Wellwood

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He came back from a broken foot, they showed him walking in to the game 5 and didn't even have a fucking shoe on his foot, there was clearly some problem still with his foot.

Thats being said he has been dissappointing, next year will be a do or die, and he should start on the top line.

Harts-G-JvR
Simmonds-Briere-Vorachek
Read-Schenn-?
Talbot-Cooter-Wellwood

He mustve had as broken foot for 2 years in college and all 3 years he spent here because he is a huge disappointment and pretty much the biggest puss for his size in the league. To get a solid defenseman for him is the way to go.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Harts-G-JvR
Simmonds-Briere-Vorachek
Read-Schenn-?
Talbot-Cooter-Wellwood

also having 2 left wings on your first line with Gee wouldnt be the fuel to light his fire.

TimKerrRules#12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
also having 2 left wings on your first line with Gee wouldnt be the fuel to light his fire.

My bad I never know what wing the players play.

Briere with Hartnell then, and JvR with G, and if JVR can't produce with G then he should be traded.

TimKerrRules#12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He mustve had as broken foot for 2 years in college and all 3 years he spent here because he is a huge disappointment and pretty much the biggest puss for his size in the league. To get a solid defenseman for him is the way to go.

Depend who they can get, because D is a problem with no Prongs.
Luke Schenn is not good enough. Unless someone good comes up to be traded I say keep him for now.