• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Larry Johnson calls for an "all black league"

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Larry Johnson's comments/response to Donald Sterling is more misguided and stupid than it is racist.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snoop should've called him a challah bread motherfucker if he wanted to be accurate.

He didn't want people to think he was an anti-semite or something. Only red necks are fair game when it comes to this sort of thing.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Larry Johnson's comments/response to Donald Sterling is more misguided and stupid than it is racist.

So segregation is misguided? Larry Johnson just called for what people like Jackie Robinson, Chuck Cooper and their ilk took strides to break, not to mention the thousands before them. Fuck Larry Johnson and his racist shit. He can move his all black league the fuck out of the US and start up in Africa.

ratenstein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't want people to think he was an anti-semite or something. Only red necks are fair game when it comes to this sort of thing.

it's a good bread though.

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Donald Sterling: "I don't want you to bring black people to my games" ---RACIST

Larry Johnson: "Lets start a league where white people aren't allowed" ---MISGUIDED

hahaha yea right

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone think this will get any attention on ESPN or any other national media outlet? Sterling has been all over the news, I'd think that this would be too since it at LEAST as racist as sterling...

I seriously doubt it.

No it will not. It might get a blip on the screen but that's it. Racism is racism period... It shouldn't matter who said it... It's still racist and being a bigot!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How so?

"I don't want white people to be allowed to play in the NBA" - That's pretty racist to me

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So segregation is misguided? Larry Johnson just called for what people like Jackie Robinson, Chuck Cooper and their ilk took strides to break, not to mention the thousands before them. Fuck Larry Johnson and his racist shit. He can move his all black league the fuck out of the US and start up in Africa.

Yikes you have so much hate, you sound almost as bad as Sterling. :laugh3:

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I support the all black league 100%, long as they start it in Africa. GTFO!

Obviously you and Juice come from the same racist and bigoted gene pool. Must be hard typing your post as you try and peek through the eye holes of your white hood.

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if an executive from Walmart, Target, Macy's, Starbucks (any big name brand)

came out and said they should make the business white only?

Im guessing you would have a problem with that right? If a company said "hey sorry we only hire white people" That would be a problem. THAT is RACISM. Thats what LJ is suggesting. How is that not racist to an extreme?

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think what LJ said needs to be looked in the context of which he was speaking. One, his response about an all black league was not about blacks being better or superior to whites, but instead, a response to the anti-black racism that continues to rear its ugly head in this country. In the past two weeks, we've had to listen to morons like Cliven Bundy and Donald Sterling spew their crap. Does anyone really think these two clowns are some kind of a freak anamoly? I think not. It goes to show that unfortunately, racism is still deeply seeded in this country. None of us non-black individuals have any clue to what it's like waking up black each day and having to face this kind of crap. Conservatives love to try and convice folks that racism is a thing of the past, it's all good, everyone has equal opportunity and affirmative action is a useless tool of the government. Conservatives need to pull their heads out of their collective arses and wake up.

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^ Aka black people can say whatever they want because there are also ignorant white people

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
didn't your Momma teach you two wrongs don't make a right?