• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lappy Shut Down for the Season?

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aye lad, with the Flyer's winning game 7 here in Colorado, and me runnin on the ice to high five Richards, and then spending the night in jail but it willo be fuckin 1000% worth it!:D

With - out - a - doubt!! :D

Flyerfanman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I saw the "experts" picks on ESPN.com. Bucci picked the Flyers to win the cup. No one else even picked them to win the Atlantic, or the East, or at all. I love ESPN and all of their experts. ESPN should learn from Tampa....Melrose knows as much about hockey as I know about American Idol: nothing.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw the "experts" picks on ESPN.com. Bucci picked the Flyers to win the cup. No one else even picked them to win the Atlantic, or the East, or at all. I love ESPN and all of their experts. ESPN should learn from Tampa....Melrose knows as much about hockey as I know about American Idol: nothing.

lol Isn't that the fucking truth! :)

KS32790

SHOOOOOOOOOT IT !!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of Tools....have Bucci or Melrose said anything stupid yet? Like maybe they can vote Crosby and Ovie into the Hall of Fame before the first period of the Winter Classic...Bettman would sooo love that....

Bucci picked the flyers to win the cup. Hes the only one on ESPN that knows anything about hockey.

flyermaniaa90

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He was here for a short time...YET...made a Huge mark on the city...team...fans...nothing more needs to be said...