• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lakers vs Mavericks game thread 11/5/2013

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I stated before the preseason that this team would do better than most expected and I still stick to that but you can't win when you don't play D on the road or shoot very well. Everybody has road games when they are tired. When our bench outscores our starters there is something wrong and Don'tknowi seems clueless on how to to balance his players in his system

Yea, he won in New York and Phoenix but he never got past first or second rounds and neither did Mike Brown for that matter as we see what Brown is doing in Cleveland. My point is that some coaches just do not have that intangible that guarantees success longterm and I believe Don'tknowi is one of those and I stated that even last year-thus the nickname.

I am willing to give the guy a break but he continues to demonstrate snippets of his coaching style that are problematic. Granted some of his starters are overrated like Blake and Nash is simply at the end of his career. He did make one change in Henry replacing Young but maybe he needs to make more changes.

At any rate, onward we go.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was brutal last night. It won't get any easier tomorrow night. As long as Nash is playing, things aren't going to go good. He's terrible on both sides of the ball these days. If Toronto shows any kind of desire to trade for Nash (there have been rumors), Mitch needs to jump on it. Maybe Leiweke will do his buddies in LA a solid!

sublime4eva

Westcoast Redskin fan....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well hope they do better here in Houston tomorrow. ..

Still gonna have fun either way.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was brutal last night. It won't get any easier tomorrow night. As long as Nash is playing, things aren't going to go good. He's terrible on both sides of the ball these days. If Toronto shows any kind of desire to trade for Nash (there have been rumors), Mitch needs to jump on it. Maybe Leiweke will do his buddies in LA a solid!

one can hope...

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Toronto rumor gets stirred up about this time of year as it was last year. I hope it comes to fruition. Take whatever they are offering and send them Blake and Nash for whomever or whatever.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
h0E7656A4