• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lakers Could Get To WCF Finals

DeeHawkz23

Highlarious
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TLF..I think that is the issue...The Artest formerly known as Ron is too damn inconsistent...he can still play good defense though. Who knows? Maybe Howard plays out of his mind and they surprise some people...Dwight has shown he can take over a game on both ends when focused.

D_bucsko111

D_bucsko111
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An LA-Spurs matchup is gonna bring fans a powerful series, now that Kobe is out of the picture!

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am in Riverside, Ca. I know Temecula and used to do audits down there - assuming I could get off the freakin freeway down at Winchester road in the morning

Yeah, my office is on Winchester on the other side of Jefferson from the mall. Have spent many, many frustrating hours in that line to exit with jerks zipping up the front of the line.

Gerry-Cooney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would take the Spurs in 6 but would not be shocked by a Laker series win the Spurs have struggled lately

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay hold on. For the lakers to even face the spurs y'all need the jazz to lose and y'all have to beat the rockets. So hold your horses on dissecting the entire matchup boys

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, my office is on Winchester on the other side of Jefferson from the mall. Have spent many, many frustrating hours in that line to exit with jerks zipping up the front of the line.

LOL - I am afraid I was one of them - I simply didn't have the patience to sit there for two hours while everyone else is cutting in at that last minute

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay hold on. For the lakers to even face the spurs y'all need the jazz to lose and y'all have to beat the rockets. So hold your horses on dissecting the entire matchup boys

Well actually they don't - if the Lakers win tonight, Jazz are out no matter what because the Lakers will be one game over them and the Lakers would then tie the record in the standings with Houston, but hold the tie breaker which would cause the Lakers to move up to the 7th seed and Houston drops to 8th.

Now if the Lakers lose - then Jazz goes to the playoffs:omg: if they win, but if Jazz loses and the Lakers lose, then the Lakers go to the playoffs and holds the 8th seed

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True Lakers Fan: It is good to see somebody I know make it over from the CBS BS. Has anyone else come over like Jefe, Louie, BRS, etc.? I hope everyone comes by. retroram52

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any team in the west can make the conference finals IMO....but unless there are some injuries, the HEAVY favorite has to be OKC.

Star power matters more in the playoffs than any other time......and they have 2.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True Lakers Fan: It is good to see somebody I know make it over from the CBS BS. Has anyone else come over like Jefe, Louie, BRS, etc.? I hope everyone comes by. retroram52

Several - Chief Lakers has signed on as CL is back because some dick is using his original name and pretending to be him, bsktbllr is here and a few others

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excellent True Lakers Fans. Maybe we will see more. I think I like this place. Looking forward to catching tonight's game. We shall see how Gasol, Dwight, Stevie Blake, and others step like they did against SA. I like the defensive effort as well. Ought to be a good game.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excellent True Lakers Fans. Maybe we will see more. I think I like this place. Looking forward to catching tonight's game. We shall see how Gasol, Dwight, Stevie Blake, and others step like they did against SA. I like the defensive effort as well. Ought to be a good game.

I think you're putting WAAAAAY too much stock in Steve Blake's abilities......

Howard and Gasol have to be the difference makers for LA. You are NEVER going to get consistent production from Blake. He gave you 20 against the Spurs.......he most likely will only do that maybe once again. He rides the pine for a reason, as he has his whole career.

I think you're better suited if the third best scorer is World Peace or Jamison.

longisland333

longisland333
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
same True_Laker FAn from CBS?

If this is you from CBS sports, its good to hear you again. I see a lot of CBS members jumped ship as well. You really think LA has a shot at the WCF’s if they make the play offs? Even with a less then 100% Howard? That would be amazing to see not to mention pissing off all the Laker haters. Any thoughts on the Knicks play off chances an how far they could fun? I’m thinking they make it to the ECF’s and then run into the Heat. The Knicks have a winning record against the Heat so they do have a legit shot at beating them unless James gets all crazy and goes off lighting them up!

longisland333

longisland333
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Lakers make the play offs how do you think they will make it to the WCF’s? Having close series with other teams sounds like the only way and having Howard really step up!

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you're putting WAAAAAY too much stock in Steve Blake's abilities......

Howard and Gasol have to be the difference makers for LA. You are NEVER going to get consistent production from Blake. He gave you 20 against the Spurs.......he most likely will only do that maybe once again. He rides the pine for a reason, as he has his whole career.

I think you're better suited if the third best scorer is World Peace or Jamison.

Yep. Blake is a solid back up PG, one that I'd like to have if I were running a team. But he's just that, a back up. That said, its either him or Chris Duhon. The choice is obvious.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Blake is a solid back up PG, one that I'd like to have if I were running a team. But he's just that, a back up. That said, its either him or Chris Duhon. The choice is obvious.

Duhon is still in the league?

And why haven't the Lakers signed Steven Jackson?