• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LA announces Kobe Bryant day

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If my husband works doubles every day this week, AGAIN, I just might take you up on that offer if Sushi doesn't.

* makes note on palm pilot to buy rechargeable batteries *
18722734.jpg

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt see anything for Ontario from the east coast. Thanks for the tip though, I will take another look at it. I have not bought the tickets yet. PSP is a connector flight only and the cost increase is substantial so not sure I can do that and SD seemed like the cheapest flights from the Northeast.

Thanks for the warning on option 2 as well. Didnt know how the traffic was on the 10 that far east but I was leaning towards that.

Yeah, if you can find a ticket flying into Onatrio, it'll be a much easier drive. If you do end up flying into San Diego the drive really shouldn't be too bad. Once you get out of San Diego, you shouldn't hit much traffic on the 15 until you get to Temecula, which is where you'll get onto the 215. The 215 usually isn't too bad (comparatively speaking) and when you get to the 60 and 10, it's pretty much always clear sailing on that part of those freeways.