• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kyle Williams so long

HighTopFade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh wasn't kidding about LMJ's role on the team.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colts, Patriots, Seahawks all could use a WR

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:party: Woohoo!!!
I'm going to party like it's 2012. The year we should have kicked him.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think now I officially win the Tedd Ginn VS Kyle Williams arguement.

And the Kyle Williams is good VS Kyle Williams is useless argument.

:nod:

Who in their right mind would disagree with those things?

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad VD looks good, no signs of post concussion syndrome.

Can only hope, but that pic doesn't mean jack (Unless the team doc is checking him everyday). I had post concussion syndrome once and I don't know how a player would play through it, let alone remember which plays are which.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't Patton going to be back shortly after Crabtree?

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can only hope, but that pic doesn't mean jack (Unless the team doc is checking him everyday). I had post concussion syndrome once and I don't know how a player would play through it, let alone remember which plays are which.

*inside report* he feels fine.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally………………..Couldnt take watching him anymore

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe this means Crabtree is progressing? I blame the coaching staff for some of his lack of production. He is not an outside receiver. He is a slot guy. The coaching staff never adjusted the passing game to the guys they had left. That is on them. Williams disappointed, but he was never used in a way that would be best for him or the team.

Maybe I am just not remembering very well, but I don't really see the Niners with many 3 receiver sets anyway. It is possible that this was an audition for him and they saw that he couldn't play outside so he is done.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Clyde, but Ninersickness would have went out and spent money on Mike Wallace and DHB, of course that part is left out.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Clyde, but Ninersickness would have went out and spent money on Mike Wallace and DHB, of course that part is left out.

Hell yeah I would've spent money on one of those guys! Mike Wallace would have been a perfect fit for the Flanker role, and DHB only signed for like 1 year and 4 or 5 million if memory serves. Either one of those guys probably would've gotten the Niners another win at this point.

But good thing the Niners saved some money this season and went with Kyle Williams instead. :rolleyes2:

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell yeah I would've spent money on one of those guys! Mike Wallace would have been a perfect fit for the Flanker role, and DHB only signed for like 1 year and 4 or 5 million if memory serves. Either one of those guys probably would've gotten the Niners another win at this point.

But good thing the Niners saved some money this season and went with Kyle Williams instead. :rolleyes2:

I would have taken Mike Wallace for a reasonable price, reasonable meaning not even close to what he ended up getting. As for DHB, I don't want him at all, the guy is pretty close to being useless.

They didn't really save much money with KW, they didn't have enough money to go after guy who are asking for ridiculous amounts of money and truthfully I'm glad they didn't.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I would have taken Mike Wallace for a reasonable price, reasonable meaning not even close to what he ended up getting. As for DHB, I don't want him at all, the guy is pretty close to being useless.

They didn't really save much money with KW, they didn't have enough money to go after guy who are asking for ridiculous amounts of money and truthfully I'm glad they didn't.

Mike Wallace is a joke now and the Dolphins got fleeced in that deal.

If I was going to shell out that kind of money to a WR, he better be Calvin Johnson, Brandon Marshall, Julio Jones or Demarius Thomas. Not Mike Wallace.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe this means Crabtree is progressing? I blame the coaching staff for some of his lack of production. He is not an outside receiver. He is a slot guy. The coaching staff never adjusted the passing game to the guys they had left. That is on them. Williams disappointed, but he was never used in a way that would be best for him or the team.

Maybe I am just not remembering very well, but I don't really see the Niners with many 3 receiver sets anyway. It is possible that this was an audition for him and they saw that he couldn't play outside so he is done.

There's definitely truth to that - although I didn't like KW, he was not used to his strengths. Just look at Ted Ginn - he will amass more yards in his first season with Carolina than he totaled in his seasons here in SF. Not sure what Roman and the rest of the staff are thinking when it comes to the passing game, but to be ranked dead last in the passing attack makes you wonder.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Mike Wallace is a joke now and the Dolphins got fleeced in that deal.

If I was going to shell out that kind of money to a WR, he better be Calvin Johnson, Brandon Marshall, Julio Jones or Demarius Thomas. Not Mike Wallace.

WRs like those ones don't just hit URFA. And Mike Wallace is anything but a "joke" in Miami. What's a joke is their pass protection, which is what I was citing all offseason as the reason Tannehill would struggle this year.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not everyone who felt that, but some of those did just wanted to blame the QB, coaching, or WRs as a group instead of the guy who gave the ball away twice (taking a possession or two away from us). Not saying they had an agenda (though some do), just some were tired of those pissing at KW or felt bad for him. Nearly everyone could've played better, but there is no doubt that those two fumbles had a major and final impact.