• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kudos to Luke Walton and The Lakers..

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to put things in perspective: It took the Lakers 7 games to win 4

Last year it took the Lakers 25 games!

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all this tells me is that Byron Scott didn't know what the hell he had...
Byron Scott lost it a long time ago that is for sure- he was no good on the Cavs. I couldnt believe the Lakers signed the Cavs sloppy seconds in Mike Brown- and then they went and did it again with Byron Scott...lol....i was shocked...he is an old school guy that had real problems adjusting to the modern game and modern player. Walton is light years better for the Lakers and their young roster.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Byron Scott lost it a long time ago that is for sure- he was no good on the Cavs. I couldnt believe the Lakers signed the Cavs sloppy seconds in Mike Brown- and then they went and did it again with Byron Scott...lol....i was shocked...he is an old school guy that had real problems adjusting to the modern game and modern player. Walton is light years better for the Lakers and their young roster.

It's clear now that Scott was hired to be Kobe's fanboy and usher out that era. I won't go as far as saying it was a stealth tank hire though.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when we got ridiculed for saying that Mozgov has a chance to be our version of Andrew Bogut this year?

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What Luke has done so far has been highly impressive. I believe there will be some leveling out, because I think the team will eventually decline as more teams get more film on them. But right now Luke has them playing together and motivated. I mean he's got Swaggy P, being a productive starter. That right there should win him COY.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think they make the playoffs but I think they'll make things interesting this year.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when we got ridiculed for saying that Mozgov has a chance to be our version of Andrew Bogut this year?

He's doing everything I said they signed him for back in July. He's playing strong defense, getting boards, and providing for the guards a competent roll man. Such an improvement over Hibbert.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What Luke has done so far has been highly impressive. I believe there will be some leveling out, because I think the team will eventually decline as more teams get more film on them. But right now Luke has them playing together and motivated. I mean he's got Swaggy P, being a productive starter. That right there should win him COY.

I was thinking the same thing while driving around town today. The more games played, the more tape other teams will have to game plan. Conversely, though, more games played should lead to more improvement on both sides of the ball for the Lakers. I do think now that they can get to 30 wins. Their next 5 games are winnable (DAL, @SAC, @NO, @MIN, BKN).

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's clear now that Scott was hired to be Kobe's fanboy and usher out that era. I won't go as far as saying it was a stealth tank hire though.
Might not have been a tank job, but they knew damned well they weren't going anywhere and yes, everyone around me last year agreed that Scott was hired only for Kobe and to send him out well and they did.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's doing everything I said they signed him for back in July. He's playing strong defense, getting boards, and providing for the guards a competent roll man. Such an improvement over Hibbert.

STILL not a huge fan of that contract, but he might grow on me...

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But will Mozgov be that productive for the entirety of that contract? Guess he is just here to give Luke a full set of tools and make the lakers look good for future free agents

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think everyone knew they couldn't do anything last year with Kobe just owning the spotlight and the team. They were waiting.