• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kobe Lashes Out at Kupchack in Front of Everyone

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,363.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
everybody get a little testy when things arent going well. and it looks kobe is no exception

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Trojan, speaking of the Showtime Lakers practices, did you see the show on the Lakers channel, where they had all the Lakers greats and they were discussing those practices? My God, if you can't handle Kobe at practice, then those 80s Lakers practices would've made you quit lol. They were very tense and a lot of trash talking. They say B. Scott and Coop used to go at it all the time. I would've loved to be in the stands watching.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Trojan, speaking of the Showtime Lakers practices, did you see the show on the Lakers channel, where they had all the Lakers greats and they were discussing those practices? My God, if you can't handle Kobe at practice, then those 80s Lakers practices would've made you quit lol. They were very tense and a lot of trash talking. They say B. Scott and Coop used to go at it all the time. I would've loved to be in the stands watching.

Byron was saying the same thing after today's shootaround. He also said it wasn't the first time this season Kobe has barked at the teammates during practice and they went back at him too. NBA players trash talking...who would have thunk?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, I saw that. If memory serves, they said Kareem was one of the most intense and that if guys weren't practicing right, he'd get pissed, say they were wasting his time and walk off of the court. :lol:

I'll bet their practices were harder than most of their games.

Would have been awesome to see some of that.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably worried about having enough money to buy Christmas presents for their families.:lol:

Yep... and this can be a very taxing and exhausting thing to deal with this time of year as they spend so much time on the road away from their loved ones.....:rollseyes: