• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kobe is awesome- priceless reaction on Kimmel

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah....that was pretty funny.

I was listening to them talk about it on the radio this morning.

I didn't watch that particular game.

But, it's sounds...excessive.

In some of those guys defense, I'm sure it's been a very hard season.

That was just their 14th win and against a lifetime rival.

Kobe's standards are undoubtedly...higher.

Some of these guys actually HAVEN'T been there before.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loved Kobe's reaction and when I saw that Kimmel was gonna be showing it to him, I knew what it would be. Not really a fan of what those guys did, but that's Nick Young. He's been hijacking interviews all season (especially after wins).

Glad they were excited about the win (especially against the Celtics), it shows they still care, but don't celebrate like you accomplished something when it only improved your record to 14-41. :L

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good stuff. He played it up for comedic effect a bit though. Kobe's getting pretty savvy with that media type stuff over the last couple of years, making me think he might be eyeing some sort of role in media once he retires.

But you know who wasn't playing it up? Nick Young. That is 100% who Nick Young is all the time. He is a clown. He has never taken himself or the game seriously for as long as he's been in the NBA. No team is going to be successful with guys like Nick Young around. He's not a winning player. He's not a basketball player. He's too consumed with being a court jester.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russ, how about the Thunder players Celebrating the win over the Pacers?....lol

Westbrook looks like Elvis on Meth.....and CRACK.

I don't know what to say about Serge...

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They win a game and celebrate like they just won the NBA Championship. :L

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those shows are scripted and rehearsed.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good stuff. He played it up for comedic effect a bit though. Kobe's getting pretty savvy with that media type stuff over the last couple of years, making me think he might be eyeing some sort of role in media once he retires.

But you know who wasn't playing it up? Nick Young. That is 100% who Nick Young is all the time. He is a clown. He has never taken himself or the game seriously for as long as he's been in the NBA. No team is going to be successful with guys like Nick Young around. He's not a winning player. He's not a basketball player. He's too consumed with being a court jester.

4 teams in 7 years. He better keep a suitcase packed at all times.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pacers have done that several times this year...

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess when you have lost as many games as they have that it just felt good to finally win a game. Fortunately their misery will end soon. Nick Young most likely will not be back which suits me - he seems injury prone. Boozer most likely and Jeremy Lin will most likely gone. Ronnie Price having season ending surgery - so I am guessing that Scott no intends to give the most time to the players they want to develop and keep for next year.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nick Young is a good player but no team leader. If Kobe was in uniform it would have been different.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nick Young is a good player but no team leader. If Kobe was in uniform it would have been different.

He's played with Kobe and he still goofs off. Nick Young listens to Nick Young. That's who he is. He's not even that good of a player. He can score occasionally, but that's about it. He ain't worth having

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's played with Kobe and he still goofs off. Nick Young listens to Nick Young. That's who he is. He's not even that good of a player. He can score occasionally, but that's about it. He ain't worth having
We already know that the Lakers failed to sign any big agents and basically went out and signed a bunch of losers to go with their rookies and Kobe. The night mare hopefully ends in April when the team is put out of their misery and the Lakers start the real rebuilding. Actually they did sign some actual pieces they will keep. I still believe in Randle and Ed Davis might be a good player and I like Sacre. Boozer would be a keeper if they give him no more than the mini midlevel exception of Lin is garbage

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Have to agree here, I wasn't happy when the Lakers signed him and even less now. The sad thing is that he can be much better than what he's displayed this year, I just don't think he cares about the game. He's more about the fame and fortune.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nick Young is nothing more than a chucker on a bad team. That was a pretty sad celebration… pathetic actually.

Scripted or not, that had to be Kobe's actual reaction. I'd be pissed too.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nick Young is nothing more than a chucker on a bad team. That was a pretty sad celebration… pathetic actually.

He can't even do that. At this point he's barely a role player.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A combo of Kobe's natural reaction and as wildturkey said, him being media savvy. If he had seen that off-camera, the resulting profanity laced tirade would have been epic.