• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Knicks suck again

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell are you even talking about? Everything out the window? I'll give you that LeBron manages his coaches, but Curry? C'mon man.

When there is the one and done rule for college it will never exceed the NBA because anyone with NBA talent is gone.

You're just an playing at being an old geezer that doesn't realize the game evolves. We understand you're just acting because no one can be this out of touch. You've become a bad sitcom. Now that is has run into the second season it has gotten old and stale. No one is going to keep watching and you will not be renewed for a third.
I dunno, we all keep reading and responding to him. But yeah he's jumped the shark.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell are you even talking about? Everything out the window? I'll give you that LeBron manages his coaches, but Curry? C'mon man.

When there is the one and done rule for college it will never exceed the NBA because anyone with NBA talent is gone.

You're just an playing at being an old geezer that doesn't realize the game evolves. We understand you're just acting because no one can be this out of touch. You've become a bad sitcom. Now that is has run into the second season it has gotten old and stale. No one is going to keep watching and you will not be renewed for a third.

What the... happy hour starts much earlier where you are I see.

Have no problem when something revolutionary changes something for the better.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno, we all keep reading and responding to him. But yeah he's jumped the shark.
Because, like the bad sitcom, it was entertaining for a while. We got to know the characters, there were a couple of funny episodes. But now it is just the same old gag replayed over and over. Time to change the channel for a new line up.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
keep laughing, showtime called me, wants to sign me up for 3 years... they want to call the show

Pastafazul, “what the fuck” is this guy talking about.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Pastafazul hey man, time to complain about the Knicks beating the Bucks

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worst case scenario 13-11 w/ a good coach!

Players have proven themselves

No. You need a new character, this one is boring. You don't actually think the stuff you say is true, right?

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Knicks even suck at tanking.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because, like the bad sitcom, it was entertaining for a while. We got to know the characters, there were a couple of funny episodes. But now it is just the same old gag replayed over and over. Time to change the channel for a new line up.

I have seen posts like this, forget for a moment that it is directed at me.

What kind of pathetic life do posters have that they choose to come to these boards to personally attack another poster just because he has a different opinion about a team , player, coach. Someone they have no absolutely no personal relationship too.

Go get laid or something man! Take it out on whatever it is you choose to lay down with, a stuffed animal, goat, whatever floats your boat man.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know why.

It is because they have a pretty good coach.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What kind of pathetic life do posters have that they choose to come to these boards to personally attack another poster just because he has a different opinion about a team , player, coach. Someone they have no absolutely no personal relationship too.

Go get laid or something man! Take it out on whatever it is you choose to lay down with, a stuffed animal, goat, whatever floats your boat man.

This is good advice but you should probably apply it to yourself so you stop being so weird about the Knicks.

It's a sports board, you post really extreme hot takes most of which are very misinformed, of course you will get a reaction. That's what you want isn't it? That's why you use all the exclamation points and ridiculous claims, right?

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know why.

If a team consistently plays better vs better competition, and consistently plays poorly vs a lesser competitive team, that is ALL on the coach for not having his team properly prepared!

If you don’t believe me, just look at the Knicks schedule , who they have played, and the scores vs the elite, avg, and the bottom feeders.

If that isn’t proof enough, U Dummmmmmmmmmm

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is good advice but you should probably apply it to yourself so you stop being so weird about the Knicks.

It's a sports board, you post really extreme hot takes most of which are very misinformed, of course you will get a reaction. That's what you want isn't it? That's why you use all the exclamation points and ridiculous claims, right?

Speak f n Engrish for Pete’s sake!

You a Knick fan? You have any idea what it’s like watching them for years hoping that they just be competitive?

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know why.

With all due respect if you coach the way you post, unless you have a talented roster from top to bottom, if you have aspirations of going beyond high school, wake up!

Every successful coach I have ever had, heard of had an edge to em!

That mentality, when you come to San Francisco , come with flowers in your hair crap, you will never have true respect from your kids. And very few of them will go on to play at a higher level.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is rich coming from you who personally called me out in #301 telling me I'm a stats geek and to grow a pair.

I tried for about 14 pages to talk rational basketball with you and now you are surprised that I make a fine and roundly appreciated analogy to this thread being like a stale sitcom?!

I think you need to look in the mirror for the problem and stop worrying about my sex life.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all due respect if you coach the way you post, unless you have a talented roster from top to bottom, if you have aspirations of going beyond high school, wake up!

Every successful coach I have ever had, heard of had an edge to em!

That mentality, when you come to San Francisco , come with flowers in your hair crap, you will never have true respect from your kids. And very few of them will go on to play at a higher level.

First off, I have no aspirations of coaching at a higher level or even being a head coach at the high school level. I was actually offered the varsity head coaching position this year at the school I have coached the last 2 years and turned it down. Because my priorities are elsewhere. Coaching is a hobby for me and I do not wish to commit the amount of time I would need to do the head job right.

Second, of course no decent coach at any level is ever going to tell or imply to their players they can't win a game whether it is true or not. It is the coach's job to inspire confidence and belief in the players so they can give their best effort.

But I don't coach the Knicks. I don't coach in the NBA. So I am not going to make up delusional BS suggesting the Knicks have a chance to be good when they don't. Their roster is bottom 3 in the NBA in win-now talent. If they win more than 24 games Fizdale has done a good job.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmmm.

Treat Tlance as a legitimate guy who knows what he is talking about or take pafstafazul seriously? This is a tough one.

Hmmmm.....

Tough in the no brainer sense.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is rich coming from you who personally called me out in #301 telling me I'm a stats geek and to grow a pair.

I tried for about 14 pages to talk rational basketball with you and now you are surprised that I make a fine and roundly appreciated analogy to this thread being like a stale sitcom?!

I think you need to look in the mirror for the problem and stop worrying about my sex life.

How can anyone talk “rational basketball” about a franchise that is an embarrassment.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off, I have no aspirations of coaching at a higher level or even being a head coach at the high school level. I was actually offered the varsity head coaching position this year at the school I have coached the last 2 years and turned it down. Because my priorities are elsewhere. Coaching is a hobby for me and I do not wish to commit the amount of time I would need to do the head job right.

Second, of course no decent coach at any level is ever going to tell or imply to their players they can't win a game whether it is true or not. It is the coach's job to inspire confidence and belief in the players so they can give their best effort.

But I don't coach the Knicks. I don't coach in the NBA. So I am not going to make up delusional BS suggesting the Knicks have a chance to be good when they don't. Their roster is bottom 3 in the NBA in win-now talent. If they win more than 24 games Fizdale has done a good job.

“Delusional BS”. Tell me something, how is it that they compete vs the best, beat the very bad, and somehow get crushed by a team like the magic, twice?

Now don’t be taking they compete vs the best out of context.