• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Knicks suck again

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are just wrong. The Knicks have little talent on the roster they are currently playing.

As to the coaching, it is impossible to tell with the talent on the roster. It could be Wooden-level or it could be terrible, without talent you can't tell the difference.

I am far from wrong my friend! You’re probably a stat geek who never competed! As I said to tlance, put down the textbook and grow a pair! Call out the ones who should be called out!

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am far from wrong my friend! You’re probably a stat geek who never competed! As I said to tlance, put down the textbook and grow a pair! Call out the ones who should be called out!

You sure love this weird appeal to authority. No one is impressed that you played sports. Nearly all of us played competitive sports in the past.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sure love this weird appeal to authority. No one is impressed that you played sports. Nearly all of us played competitive sports in the past.

I’m not looking for your or anyone else’s approval! This is not a popularity contest for me.

Bottom line is the game is in trouble, and I could care less what they say about the ratings. Headlines today say attendance is so bad in NFL they are giving tickets away. NBA is next!

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not looking for your or anyone else’s approval! This is not a popularity contest for me.

Bottom line is the game is in trouble, and I could care less what they say about the ratings. Headlines today say attendance is so bad in NFL they are giving tickets away. NBA is next!

Please stop watching and posting then. That would make these boards a better place.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah. The NBA is in trouble because the NFL is in trouble. Good logic.

Perhaps basketball isn't a sport that you should follow, given your disdain for it.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Of course none of that is true. But I am curious about the bolded...what exactly is your purpose here?

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. The NBA is in trouble because the NFL is in trouble. Good logic.

Perhaps basketball isn't a sport that you should follow, given your disdain for it.

Taking things out of context, not surprised.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course none of that is true. But I am curious about the bolded...what exactly is your purpose here?

Um, I’m running In 2020, can I count on your support.

I am pastafazul, and I approve this message!

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This dude's batshit crazy.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everything! These kids have talents , talents that a good coach knows how to manipulate vs any opponent !

No, they don't. It's hilarious that you can't grasp this.

I mean, yeah, they have talent compared to players that aren't good enough to be on an NBA team. But they do not have the talent to win anything, no matter who the coach is.

You can have John Wooden, Phil Jackson and Pop coaching this team and they aren't turning Kevin Knox into Lebron James or Enes Kanter into Kareem.

The Knicks are what they are...they are a team without much talent to begin with that is lacking their best player. They play hard and manage to hang around for awhile in most of their games. They win some against teams that are similarly lacking in talent and pull off an upset once in a great while.

No coach is getting them to do any better than that, no matter how many clipboards he breaks.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, they don't. It's hilarious that you can't grasp this.

I mean, yeah, they have talent compared to players that aren't good enough to be on an NBA team. But they do not have the talent to win anything, no matter who the coach is.

You can have John Wooden, Phil Jackson and Pop coaching this team and they aren't turning Kevin Knox into Lebron James or Enes Kanter into Kareem.

The Knicks are what they are...they are a team without much talent to begin with that is lacking their best player. They play hard and manage to hang around for awhile in most of their games. They win some against teams that are similarly lacking in talent and pull off an upset once in a great while.

No coach is getting them to do any better than that, no matter how many clipboards he breaks.

Ahhhh geez hah Edith!!! Listen, I get it , you don’t!

Come up with a game plan other than kick it back out of a 3 from a bunch of wet behind the ears bunch. Cmon , do something different! Make it interesting!

Steal one one time!

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dam, winning is contagious!! Can’t all be put on the kids!

Coach has to play his part!

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dam, winning is contagious!! Can’t all be put on the kids!

Coach has to play his part!
The coach is why this team is not tied with the Hawks.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t get how everything you learn gets thrown out the window just because you’re at the highest level.

I am telling you, the arrogance of the league is what will cost it!

I have heard, and I believe college sport will become more of an attraction than the pros! ESP. Basketball!

This last group of star players , LeBron curry, etc: the NBA will sink if they don’t give the game back to the coaches.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t get how everything you learn gets thrown out the window just because you’re at the highest level.

I am telling you, the arrogance of the league is what will cost it!

I have heard, and I believe college sport will become more of an attraction than the pros! ESP. Basketball!

This last group of star players , LeBron curry, etc: the NBA will sink if they don’t give the game back to the coaches.
What the hell are you even talking about? Everything out the window? I'll give you that LeBron manages his coaches, but Curry? C'mon man.

When there is the one and done rule for college it will never exceed the NBA because anyone with NBA talent is gone.

You're just an playing at being an old geezer that doesn't realize the game evolves. We understand you're just acting because no one can be this out of touch. You've become a bad sitcom. Now that is has run into the second season it has gotten old and stale. No one is going to keep watching and you will not be renewed for a third.