• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Knicks suck again

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You forgot this part:

That you admittedly folded under the pressure, and probably because of the years of mental abuse from your father and past coaches.

Yet, you still amazingly think old school strong arm coaching is the best way.

Sounds like you have a version Stockholm syndrome to me.

I never folded under pressure, would not have the rings I possess if I did. What was wrong with me is most of the time I was playing for someone else.

AND

When I played with confidence, which was a rarity when one also suffered from undiagnosed anxiety disorder, nobody could stop me . I wasn’t considered a 1st pick because of one who folded under pressure. In those days you told no one of injury or any kind of mental disorder.

Now, it amazes me what I accomplished with all that shit going on!

Anyway, the Knicks still and will suck like forever. And sorry, fizzdale ain’t no good coach.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody tell me why bellichek & Brady win championships?????!

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not true, Ewing's Knicks narrowly lost to Olajuwon's Rockets in the 93/94 finals. Ewing was a force to be reckoned with (as much as I hated him).

That was such a crazy finals. Starks was on fire, went for that last shot to win and Olajuwon came out and just barely got a finger on it to get a block and save the series... Then next game Starks can't hit the broadside of a barn. And such great matchups back then. Ewing v. Olajuwon then Shaq v. Olajuwon. Was a blast to watch.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was such a crazy finals. Starks was on fire, went for that last shot to win and Olajuwon came out and just barely got a finger on it to get a block and save the series... Then next game Starks can't hit the broadside of a barn. And such great matchups back then. Ewing v. Olajuwon then Shaq v. Olajuwon. Was a blast to watch.

...a brief respite from that Bulls-dominated decade.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please explain to me the difference between Pete Rose, betting on his own team, what is keeping him out of the hall. And, what the NY Knicks are doing to obtain Zion Williamson by purposely tanking?

And none of you wise guys better tell me the Knicks suck this bad!!!

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please explain to me the difference between Pete Rose, betting on his own team, what is keeping him out of the hall. And, what the NY Knicks are doing to obtain Zion Williamson by purposely tanking?

If you think it's bad for the Brickabockers now just wait until they call up some G League players after the All Star break.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe the knicks won a game, WTF!!!!! How f n stupid can you be?

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, 60 games in, 4 home wins

Yep! Coach Wooden , I mean Fizdale, I see good things, good things!!!

xXTrellXx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fizzdale , another mor Ron !!!! Hardaray Burke and likita on court at same time!!! Wtf!!! This team really sucks. Hardaway would not see the court if I was running the show! AWFUL TEAM.... knicks win 20 games this year !!!
But we saw that coming...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, 60 games in, 4 home wins

Yep! Coach Wooden , I mean Fizdale, I see good things, good things!!!

But, for the 800th time,

The coach is not the problem there. No coach has a chance with that roster.

Now, if the Dolan rumors are true and he actually sells the team, then perhaps you will get a fresh management team truly capable of turning the franchise around.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whooshhh, thank the Lord we don’t have to see Golden State any more this year!

And, have to say little bit disappointed that most likely we wont break our 18 game losing streak team record, Dammit !

SideSwipe52

The Franchise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What else is new? The Knicks haven't been a real threat, since 1999, when they lost to the Spurs in the NBA Finals.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Players don't tank, front offices do. The players that are on the court are that bad, or are manipulated via mpg etc to lose by the team. Players have future contracts on the line.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Players don't tank, front offices do. The players that are on the court are that bad, or are manipulated via mpg etc to lose by the team. Players have future contracts on the line.

In short, the Knicks suck this bad.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol , you think league/owners care??? That’s beyond laughable!! They know what a players potential is, not what they did for a certain team at a certain time!

You guys make me laugh at ‘ the players are that bad!!! Really, is that why former players that played on Knick teams with similar records have been picked up by championship teams??? Look at Cleveland’s championship teams roster , see any familiar names? Dolan is the common denominator behind this failure of an organization!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol , you think league/owners care??? That’s beyond laughable!! They know what a players potential is, not what they did for a certain team at a certain time!

You guys make me laugh at ‘ the players are that bad!!! Really, is that why former players that played on Knick teams with similar records have been picked up by championship teams??? Look at Cleveland’s championship teams roster , see any familiar names? Dolan is the common denominator behind this failure of an organization!

Those former Knicks went from players being built around in NY to role and depth players with the Cavs. One was quite public in losing a key game for the Cavs a year ago and was basically put on ice for this season with no injury. We all know why the Cavs were a championship team: Lebron first and foremost, along with Kyrie, Love, and Thompson.

If you want to brag about former players being mostly bench players on a championship roster, that only speaks to how weak the Knicks have been since the Ewing years.