• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Knicks suck again

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Delusional BS”. Tell me something, how is it that they compete vs the best, beat the very bad, and somehow get crushed by a team like the magic, twice?

Now don’t be taking they compete vs the best out of context.

Well, the Magic have a slightly better roster than the Knicks and they always seem to play hard. They appear to be fairly well coached as are the Knicks. Which explains why both tend to compete in games they shouldn't.

But honestly, some of that comes down to matchups. And the Knicks may not match up that well with Orlando.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Such transitional d ton emphasizes! Up 7 up 1 up 8 up 2. We work for our points while they penetrate for easy 2!

What strategy! What s roster the wizards have

Now it’s a 3 fest !

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the Magic have a slightly better roster than the Knicks and they always seem to play hard. They appear to be fairly well coached as are the Knicks. Which explains why both tend to compete in games they shouldn't.

But honestly, some of that comes down to matchups. And the Knicks may not match up that well with Orlando.

You are overthinking this , slightly better doesn’t equate to a 25 point blow out, same thing against the heat !

Ton luc could care less about matchups, he is only interested in out running his opponent with the hot hand. And now the team is giving up 114 points a game, that is not the direction the team was going early on. I guess he figured out team was peetering out , that’s why giving up big leads. Hopefully he figures it out before too late.

Last edited by a moderator:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Such transitional d ton emphasizes! Up 7 up 1 up 8 up 2. We work for our points while they penetrate for easy 2!

What strategy! What s roster the wizards have

Now it’s a 3 fest !

You have no clue what you are saying.

And the Wizards have 3 times as much talent as the Knicks, but the two teams are pretty comparable. That should tell you everything you need to know about the coaches for both.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9 point lead at half at home , you know this is going down to the wire!

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have no clue what you are saying.

And the Wizards have 3 times as much talent as the Knicks, but the two teams are pretty comparable. That should tell you everything you need to know about the coaches for both.

Lol, the Knicks have had the lead the entire game, lol! And the Knicks continue to squander the lead. But do not relinquish the lead till games end. It is what continually happens game after game, and that is on the coach!

Oh sorry I was wrong , Wizards just turned an 11 point deficit, into a 5 point lead. Lol, great leadership!

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wall is f n stoned out of his mind, lol drug testing not allowed? NBA would seize to exist if they did!

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dolan fizdale hardaway in that order is why this team will do nothing!

And not because the roster is weak

Hardaway just took a 3 from 3 rows in!! Yea f n right fizdale is a good coach!!!

Fire this moron, wizards up 11!

28-8 in third! Goodnite!

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL , end up losing by 3? lol

Nah, fizz got nuttin to do with it right? allowing his players to do whatever they want on court , play Swiss cheese d, hurl up 3 ‘s from anywhere on court with absolutely no response from the coach.

Just like a parent who lets their kids express themselves, how does that usually work out for the most part?

I would never want to play for a coach like this, I would never grow as a player! Coaches that do not hold their players accountable will only hurt a player. Yea , fizz dale benches players, yes , because they be missing 30 footers! Another season done just out of the gate.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno, we all keep reading and responding to him. But yeah he's jumped the shark.

I keep reading and responding because it's hilarious.

I just can't decide which would be funnier...if this were just an act as @logic suggests...

or, if he truly believes the crap he says.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t get how everything you learn gets thrown out the window just because you’re at the highest level.

I am telling you, the arrogance of the league is what will cost it!

I have heard, and I believe college sport will become more of an attraction than the pros! ESP. Basketball!

This last group of star players , LeBron curry, etc: the NBA will sink if they don’t give the game back to the coaches.

Of all of your out of touch and misinformed posts...this one may very well be the most out of touch and misinformed of them all.

Virtually no one pays much attention to college basketball until March Madness starts.

As @logic pointed out, with the one and done rule, the best college players are gone before anyone really gets a chance to know who they are.

The NBA has done nothing but grow it's fan base over the years. It has already surpassed MLB and while the NFL is still king, the NBA is starting to catch up to it as well.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, the NFL is hurting so bad they are giving tickets away for free!

As far as the rest of the jiborous, lol...

This is a thread I started, fact.
I am a Knicks fan, fact
The organization is a failure, usually everything follows, fact.

Of the many postings in this thread I made, many touch upon these facts, with a little added, umm let’s say more than a few glasses of “milk rants” that could be perceived a little over the top, but are spot on.

Ohh wait, I got a little something for msgkings before I forget since you bring up other posters !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Sixers fan, I applaud and support pastfazul's call for firing Fizdale and keep firing the coaches until they turn the team into a playoff team!!!!

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, the NFL is hurting so bad they are giving tickets away for free!

As far as the rest of the jiborous, lol...

This is a thread I started, fact.
I am a Knicks fan, fact
The organization is a failure, usually everything follows, fact.

Of the many postings in this thread I made, many touch upon these facts, with a little added, umm let’s say more than a few glasses of “milk rants” that could be perceived a little over the top, but are spot on.

Ohh wait, I got a little something for msgkings before I forget since you bring up other posters !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????
You're a clown. Full stop.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a clown. Full stop.

If a clown is a person who sacrificed most of his childhood because he was blessed with God given talent, who never saw the light of day through grades 7 to 12, playing on a world stage as an amateur, the pressure of scouts watching your every move made on a ball field, who worked his ass off even to this day, through injury and whatever life through at me. If that is a clown, that’s me.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If a clown is a person who sacrificed most of his childhood because he was blessed with God given talent, who never saw the light of day through grades 7 to 12, playing on a world stage as an amateur, the pressure of scouts watching your every move made on a ball field, who worked his ass off even to this day, through injury and whatever life through at me. If that is a clown, that’s me.
Yep that's you. You're a clown.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I called it again.... ‘18 posted , KP get out of NY if you don’t want to ruin your legacy!

Yea right!!! Durant Kyrie Zion to play in NY, ain’t happenin, this franchise blows, why play for it and ruin your rep, when you can play here 1 or 2 games a year , set one game records, and be in line for the first to get a billion dollar contract!

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You forgot this part:

That you admittedly folded under the pressure, and probably because of the years of mental abuse from your father and past coaches.

Yet, you still amazingly think old school strong arm coaching is the best way.

Sounds like you have a version Stockholm syndrome to me.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
knicks haven't been relevant since this guy laced up the chuck conner sneakers…

Not true, Ewing's Knicks narrowly lost to Olajuwon's Rockets in the 93/94 finals. Ewing was a force to be reckoned with (as much as I hated him).