• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Knicks still...

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saying, Knicks are 2-7 since taking Kemba out of the rotation. Still a coincidence?
Walker did put up 29 points last night...

... but he doesn't score like that consistently anymore, he's always a liability on defense, and the Knicks still lost the game.

Moving on from Kemba is the right move, objectively speaking.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

... but he doesn't score like that consistently anymore, he's always a liability on defense, and the Knicks still lost the game.

IDK man, I know Kemba isn't consistent like he used to be, but the only difference between the first 20 games when they were 11-9 vs. the last 10 games (including tonight against Detroit) when they fall all the way to 14-17 is Kemba being taken out of the rotation. It's not like they've been hit with the injury bug like other teams have.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK man, I know Kemba isn't consistent like he used to be, but the only difference between the first 20 games when they were 11-9 vs. the last 10 games (including tonight against Detroit) when they fall all the way to 14-17 is Kemba being taken out of the rotation. It's not like they've been hit with the injury bug like other teams have.
The Knicks have been hit pretty hard recently by the 'CV19 safety protocol bug', though... no?

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Knicks have been hit pretty hard recently by the 'CV19 safety protocol bug', though... no?
I think only Obi, RJ and Grimes missed the last 3 games because of that but I think that's it. They've been sucking all month long so it's not because of the 19 bug. They've only been affected by that the last week.

I think the secret sauce is with Obi, Barrett, Randle, Fournier and Kemba with Burks and Rose coming off the bench for 20 minutes a game. That worked for the first month and a half of the season. Last two games, Kemba is averaging 25 ppg, 7 rpg and 4 apg. I really hope Kemba gets back into the rotation. Just my opinion but I don't think it's a coincidence that Kemba gets taken out of the rotation and the Knicks are now the joke of the east again. No huge injuries, COVID only affected them the last week of games so the last 3 games.

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,643.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how the Knicks are now playing on Christmas Day. I would say about 5 years ago you would laugh at think of them playing on the nba’s main Christmas match ups. They have done a long way in a few years. Let’s keep it going

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fire thibs!!!!

You can’t get your players up for one of the worst teams in league on your home court you deserve to be canned …

Randle , can’t handle any kind of real pressure. What a waste

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fire thibs!!!!

You can’t get your players up for one of the worst teams in league on your home court you deserve to be canned …

Randle , can’t handle any kind of real pressure. What a waste
Deja vu
I think I've heard this one before

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we haven’t won a thing in 100 years…

Keep changin till ya find the right combination…

You know dang well this ain’t a rebuild city..

Thibs has no control of this team, plus you add a head case like kemba, who will be on IR for half a season, and forniceau who absolutely sucks if his 3 ain’t hittin, which it ain’t…

Do I need to go on…Knicks fans have been loyal for far too long.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(1)we haven’t won a thing in 100 years…

Keep changin till ya find the right combination…

You know dang well this ain’t a rebuild city..

Thibs has no control of this team, plus you add a head case like kemba, who will be on IR for half a season, and forniceau who absolutely sucks if his 3 ain’t hittin, which it ain’t…

(2)Do I need to go on …Knicks fans have been loyal for far too long.

1- odd thing to say as the NBA's 75 this season

2- yes because yer funny

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robinson, pterodactyl lookin soft wuss…

Out for how long now?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There's a reason he came very cheap last summer. I wouldn't expect them to get much in return when they try to move him this summer.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fizdale fired again.. hat trick for him!

Good coach. Hah?

Fired in 2017, 2019, and 2022.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fizdale fired again.. hat trick for him!

Good coach. Hah?

Fired in 2017, 2019, and 2022.
His firing solved all the problems with the Knicks, and he was personally responsible for all the Laker injuries this year! :L

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His firing solved all the problems with the Knicks, and he was personally responsible for all the Laker injuries this year! :L
It sure did . They got to post season very short time after with basically the same shit kinda roster.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sure did . They got to post season very short time after with basically the same shit kinda roster.
Yes, in one late starting, shortened, and compressed season they made the playoffs and got exposed and lost in the first round as the home team. And now its back to missing the playoffs. While Fizdale may not be great, it is STILL true that he was not close to the biggest thing holding back the dumpster fire that is the Knicks organization.

And you know what's funny? Fiz has as many championships as the Knicks organization.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, in one late starting, shortened, and compressed season they made the playoffs and got exposed and lost in the first round as the home team. And now its back to missing the playoffs. While Fizdale may not be great, it is STILL true that he was not close to the biggest thing holding back the dumpster fire that is the Knicks organization.

And you know what's funny? Fiz has as many championships as the Knicks organization.
This is just a terrible post!

The Knicks made the PS , and they got there by playin fundamentally sound ball. One of the best defenses in the league that year. What the hell is difference in how many games were played ? All teams played same, no?

And to compare a guy who just happened to be an assistant in Miami , man, do I really need to finish this? He got canned for not getting the same team that was in PS for 5 plus years in Memphis, fired after a year with the Knicks, now canned for 3rd time in 5 seasons , and he’s a good coach?

In the real world you get fired once and you’re done .

Only thing that makes sense is the Knicks org is a shit show.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Knicks made the PS , and they got there by playin fundamentally sound ball. One of the best defenses in the league that year. What the hell is difference in how many games were played ? All teams played same, no?

And to compare a guy who just happened to be an assistant in Miami , man, do I really need to finish this? He got canned for not getting the same team that was in PS for 5 plus years in Memphis, fired after a year with the Knicks, now canned for 3rd time in 5 seasons , and he’s a good coach?

For claiming to have played professional sports you have surprising little understanding of how things work. How many tines has Larry Brown been fired? He's not a good coach? I'm not even claiming Fiz is a great coach. But saying a coach being fired is necessarily a sign he's bad is just absurd.There are so many factors that go into the decision to retain a coach or not and coaching ability is one, but far from the only.

And somehow it never quite sinks on for you that the Knicks have bigger problems than the coach and it won't matter who the coach of the team is until they get at least some of them worked out.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fizdale got fired twice from head coaching positions.

Getting fired as an assistant though?

You can’t possibly hold that against him.

Vogel was the head. Vogel got fired. New coach brings in his own staff. Old staff gets fired.

Fizdale will have another coaching job if he wants it.