• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Knicks still...

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure. A small role.

More importantly, he worked very hard and got better.
Lol, small role ?

yes, he worked hard, at conditioning himself to get in best shape of his career , which in turn sharpened all the mans tools...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, small role ?

yes, he worked hard, at conditioning himself to get in best shape of his career , which in turn sharpened all the mans tools...

Yep.

And he improved his skills.

He literally isn’t close to the same player he was when he entered the league. Totally different skill set.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep.

And he improved his skills.

He literally isn’t close to the same player he was when he entered the league. Totally different skill set.
Lol, you think you’re talking to one of your idolaters?

I been around the block a few times...

1st round pick I sat behind, he could run hit and throw with the best of em when they drafted him.....

they traded him away , ‘he couldn’t run hit or throw , lol

you BS like a seasoned GM

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They still suck @Pastafazul?

LOL.
I bought myself a brand new 300 ZX Just before I was married.

my very creative bud said to me after congratulating me on my marriage ..

hey pasta he said, that 300 ZX you bought, I said yea, it’s now a 150 ZX

Mazel Tov my friend...

Last edited:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, you think you’re talking to one of your idolaters?

I been around the block a few times...

1st round pick I sat behind, he could run hit and throw with the best of em when they drafted him.....

they traded him away , ‘he couldn’t run hit or throw , lol

you BS like a seasoned GM

For the 80 millionth time,

Your minor league experience like 50 years ago is not relevant in any way.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the 80 millionth time,

Your minor league experience like 50 years ago is not relevant in any way.
Of course it does ..

look, until I have an actual convo with another poster who actually played a sport at a high level, not a poster who claims to be an expert shooter, a title he gave himself from a fortune cookie, it’s all relevant.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course it does ..

look, until I have an actual convo with another poster who actually played a sport at a high level, not a poster who claims to be an expert shooter, a title he gave himself from a fortune cookie, it’s all relevant.

I didn’t give myself any title. Just telling the truth.

You?

Not so sure.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t give myself any title. Just telling the truth.

You?

Not so sure.
You sure did sparky...

you said ‘ I’m an expert shooter, got my masters in study...

lol, say that around a college player, let alone an NBA player , and they’ll laugh you out of arena..

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sure did sparky...

lol, say that around a college player, let alone an NBA player , and they’ll laugh you out of arena..
And that may be why you never made it to the bigs. You laughed at guys that actually know what they are talking about and want to help you just because they never made it to the bigs. You think Steph Curry laughs at his shooting coach because he didn't play in the NBA, or takes his advice to become the greatest shooter of all time?

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that may be why you never made it to the bigs. You laughed at guys that actually know what they are talking about and want to help you just because they never made it to the bigs. You think Steph Curry laughs at his shooting coach because he didn't play in the NBA, or takes his advice to become the greatest shooter of all time?
I did not make it to show for 2 reasons..

I should have signed right out of high school...

ANXIETY, possibly the worst form of it.

when your peers tell you ‘ dude if you just relax you would be in the show...

You cannot control anxiety, it is a disease you just don’t know how it’s going to hit you. Tell you this, when I did not experience it for what ever the reason was, I could do no wrong.

BTW: anxiety, I tried so freekin hard too listen, I just couldn’t get passed it. I couldn’t even get the signs down from 3rd base coach, cause my mind was so f Ed up , I had to call time out and ask... yea I’m nuts , I get it . But , I did have one hellava experience through it all...no regrets

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did not make it to show for 2 reasons..

I should have signed right out of high school...

ANXIETY, possibly the worst form of it.

when your peers tell you ‘ dude if you just relax you would be in the show...

You cannot control anxiety, it is a disease you just don’t know how it’s going to hit you. Tell you this, when I did not experience it for what ever the reason was, I could do no wrong.

BTW: anxiety, I tried so freekin hard too listen, I just couldn’t get passed it. I couldn’t even get the signs down from 3rd base coach, cause my mind was so f Ed up , I had to call time out and ask... yea I’m nuts , I get it . But , I did have one hellava experience through it all...no regrets
Ok so if you know you're nuts, why are you surprised when we all remind you of that here?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sure did sparky...

No, you tried to pretend like you know what how the NBA works because you played minor league baseball.

Everything I brought up about me was in context and in response to you questioning my qualifications.

I am not weighing my experience against a former pro basketball player. I am weighing it against you. And you have very little relevant to the conversations we have had on here.

And I can assure you none of the players I have coached would laugh at my qualifications. Dozens played in college and a few more pro.

You are out of your depth and simply too old school and hard headed to realize.

And yes, I can shoot. That I can prove if you really want evidence.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you tried to pretend like you know what how the NBA works because you played minor league baseball.

Everything I brought up about me was in context and in response to you questioning my qualifications.

I am not weighing my experience against a former pro basketball player. I am weighing it against you. And you have very little relevant to the conversations we have had on here.

And I can assure you none of the players I have coached would laugh at my qualifications. Dozens played in college and a few more pro.

You are out of your depth and simply too old school and hard headed to realize.

And yes, I can shoot. That I can prove if you really want evidence.
There is no pretending here...

Other than the obvious difference between the 2 sports, players go through the same , scout, draft, preparation, season and everything that comes out of it... what is it that you see so different?

Imo, Both have become so analytical, there really isn’t much difference, but I am willing to hear your opinion.

What the... how or why and when did I question your qualifications? Or did you voluntarily put it on here for me to see cause of your obvious INSECURITIES