• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Knicks still...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no bunker for you today Shamu, you edited your post and you still fouled it up...

Oh pasta-da-fool you're so clueless it's funny. It's bizarre you think all athletes train the same.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only cause I was drafted out of high school, I had options to play college basketball and baseball... not a big school for both, baseball all big...

you play in leagues now with actual refs? That’s awesome...

Not since Covid, but yes.

We have some pretty competitive men’s leagues around here.

And I was not good enough to play college ball when I graduated high school, but have been able to hold my own with former collegiate players my age ever since. I got a lot better in my early to mid 20s. You know, because I worked on my skills a lot through college.

I have been asked many times not if, but “where I played in college”.

And since I am 5’11 and have trouble guarding a chair, there is only 1 reason anyone would ever ask me that question.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not since Covid, but yes.

We have some pretty competitive men’s leagues around here.

And I was not good enough to play college ball when I graduated high school, but have been able to hold my own with former collegiate players my age ever since. I got a lot better in my early to mid 20s. You know, because I worked on my skills a lot through college.

I have been asked many times not if, but “where I played in college”.

And since I am 5’11 and have trouble guarding a chair, there is only 1 reason anyone would ever ask me that question.
Not an easy thing to do considering height difference of who you compete against, but that is something I look for here...

we play pick up games here at the club I belong, we allow anyone to play because of how limited a group .. problem is I get stuck guardin all the young studs who we oppose cause they ain’t much youth on team I play after splitting up players. I absolutely hold my own because of how I was taught to play game , still pass two hands with precision, get down low on the defense and fly on breakaway .. lol , so fast and so out of game shape , ball hits off backboard on a layup and bricks out to half court . It’s all good, I get a good burn ...

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are overthinking this ...

I’m commenting on what he said..,
I don't think I'm overthinking it, but perhaps you are underthinking it :noidea::scratch::heh:

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Knicks got a grip on winning..

great way to go into post season play..

if they take first round I would be very surprised. But no complaints about a very good season.

thibs pretty much shoe in for COY

RJ proved himself to league after being shunned ROY...

Go Knicks...

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Knicks got a grip on winning..

great way to go into post season play..

if they take first round I would be very surprised. But no complaints about a very good season.

thibs pretty much shoe in for COY

RJ proved himself to league after being shunned ROY...

Go Knicks...
I'll be the first to admit, the Knicks have had a surprisingly good season. Depends on the matchup if I'd be surprised by a first round win. If it stays as it is now, I think that they could take the Hawks. Don't think they could take Boston with their playoff experience. Miami, I'd say a coin flip.

Thibs has a case for COY, but I don't think you can ignore what Monte Williams is doing out in Phoenix.

I don't think RJ was shunned from ROY, he didn't do enough to earn it. He has shown good growth this year. I still never see him being a number 1 on a ring worthy team, he's no Michael or Kobe or Curry, but definitely could be a solid #2 option.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be the first to admit, the Knicks have had a surprisingly good season. Depends on the matchup if I'd be surprised by a first round win. If it stays as it is now, I think that they could take the Hawks. Don't think they could take Boston with their playoff experience. Miami, I'd say a coin flip.

Thibs has a case for COY, but I don't think you can ignore what Monte Williams is doing out in Phoenix.

I don't think RJ was shunned from ROY, he didn't do enough to earn it. He has shown good growth this year. I still never see him being a number 1 on a ring worthy team, he's no Michael or Kobe or Curry, but definitely could be a solid #2 option.
Yo, bro.....I gave you that like partially for that post...but mostly for your new? avy.
I love the Knicks, but I also really dig me some Funkadelic...(and Parliament too)...fwiw

:thumb:

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yo, bro.....I gave you that like partially for that post...but mostly for your new? avy.
I love the Knicks, but I also really dig me some Funkadelic...(and Parliament too)...fwiw

:thumb:
Semi new, had it for a little while now after having Maggot Brain forever

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree, I quoted RJ, not my opinion.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Semi new, had it for a little while now after having Maggot Brain forever
Now ya talkin my time, George Clinton. Flash light neon light!!!!! Dah. Nah. Nah. Nee nah nah nah nah. Flash light,..

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not an easy thing to do considering height difference of who you compete against, but that is something I look for here...

we play pick up games here at the club I belong, we allow anyone to play because of how limited a group .. problem is I get stuck guardin all the young studs who we oppose cause they ain’t much youth on team I play after splitting up players. I absolutely hold my own because of how I was taught to play game , still pass two hands with precision, get down low on the defense and fly on breakaway .. lol , so fast and so out of game shape , ball hits off backboard on a layup and bricks out to half court . It’s all good, I get a good burn ...

pasta where you play?

Dirts coming down to break some ankles

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pasta where you play?

Dirts coming down to break some ankles
Lol, don’t know yet if we’re allowed to play, COVID. Missed all of last year and some ... ohhhh , you don’t have to break any ankles , dudes I play with, will do more than that to you ...

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just took a look at knicks roster…

nice acquisition in walker and Fournier..,

sorry, until they get a proven post season big man?

knicks still suck

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

knicks still suck
Walker acquistion, I get it. Why not take a chance on him? Maybe he can be that guy again. Fournier, not a huge fan but he played well in the Olympics. At this point, it isn’t easy to attract bigtime FA’s but I give them props for the effort. Playoff team but they can’t compete with BKN, MIL & MIA imo

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Walker acquistion, I get it. Why not take a chance on him? Maybe he can be that guy again. Fournier, not a huge fan but he played well in the Olympics. At this point, it isn’t easy to attract bigtime FA’s but I give them props for the effort. Playoff team but they can’t compete with BKN, MIL & MIA imo

Which is why their moves don’t make sense.

They are a little better than they were, still highly unlikely to get out of the 1st round of the playoffs and they have money committed that will prohibit them from making plays for star players in FA.

They literally signed Fournier the day after Dame said he wanted to play for the Knicks.

Short term deals, preserve cap space is the way to go.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

knicks still suck
Wouldn't say they suck, but I understand being less than overwhelmed by their moves.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is why their moves don’t make sense.

They are a little better than they were, still highly unlikely to get out of the 1st round of the playoffs and they have money committed that will prohibit them from making plays for star players in FA.

They literally signed Fournier the day after Dame said he wanted to play for the Knicks.

Short term deals, preserve cap space is the way to go.

yup.

even trading Mitch rob to get some more dry powder for a dame deal.

instead he’s probably walking for nothing