• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Knicks still...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are so pathetically insecure.

I am not completely disagreeing with you about subject, and because I feel a little differently, I’m clueless...

what accomplishments have you had in your life that makes you such an expert ?

This is not questioning my qualifications?

Damn.

Because this is what got me to post about my experience.

And please note that I never called myself an expert. Just that I know a lot more than you about this subject.

But that isn’t hard.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no pretending here...

Other than the obvious difference between the 2 sports, players go through the same , scout, draft, preparation, season and everything that comes out of it... what is it that you see so different?

Imo, Both have become so analytical, there really isn’t much difference, but I am willing to hear your opinion.

What the... how or why and when did I question your qualifications? Or did you voluntarily put it on here for me to see cause of your obvious INSECURITIES
I know this wasn't to me, but I think besides clearly being different sports, the time from when you played to now has made both totally different than your first-hand knowledge base. It is such big money and so competitive there is year round training, unlike you seem to have experienced in your playing days. Better nutrition, workouts, and yes analytics to specify things to work on.

And you pretty much questioned @tlance's qualifications in post #1670, don't even try to play stupid and claim you didn't.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know this wasn't to me, but I think besides clearly being different sports, the time from when you played to now has made both totally different than your first-hand knowledge base. It is such big money and so competitive there is year round training, unlike you seem to have experienced in your playing days. Better nutrition, workouts, and yes analytics to specify things to work on.

And you pretty much questioned @tlance's qualifications in post #1670, don't even try to play stupid and claim you didn't.

It is the clipboards man.

Cant expect him to remember what he wrote.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don’t play stupid, I’m the freekin closest thing to Forrest Gump...

it’s all good

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is the clipboards man.

Cant expect him to remember what he wrote.
Lol, ain’t just clipboards, I was an f n magnet.

one day we’re doin our stretching down right field line while the home team was takin BP, all of a sudden they yell out heads up... who does the ball hit? Pasta. Yep,

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Whatever else we can say about Pasta, he isn't 'playing' stupid.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wait a darn Tutin minute here , I looked back at 1670, that’s not questioning his qualifications, I quoted him...

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Damn.

And please note that I never called myself an expert. Just that I know a lot more than you about this subject.

But that isn’t hard.
‘ I wouldn’t classify my self an expert, but.. what ? Your arrogance offends me.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are correct. You most definitely are not an expert.
Clearly in your mind you are.. this is a sports message board , not , will you please the grey poupon, i’m the dude , pass the fukin jelly..

without a doubt you are the most insecure, you are the only poster on this board, and as obnoxious as the others can be, can share a laugh with me , YOU??? Lol , can’t make it anymore obvious that I got under your skin , you don’t miss an attempt in liking another posters attack on me... lol

It is all in fun, but not to you, this is your life, you live vicariously through this board and your idolators are your lifeline...

good luck with that and try to have a nice day..

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait a darn Tutin minute here , I looked back at 1670, that’s not questioning his qualifications, I quoted him...
Playing dumb again. You're a natural at it.

The part after that, where you said he would be laughed out of the arena basically says his qualifications are laughable.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playing dumb again. You're a natural at it.

The part after that, where you said he would be laughed out of the arena basically says his qualifications are laughable.

you are overthinking this ...

I’m commenting on what he said..,

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Damn.

But that isn’t hard.
Lol, am I questioning your qualifications or am I asking what your qualifications are that makes you an expert?

read it again!

one has to know first what one’s qualifications are before questioning them, no? Bueller. Bueller. Bueller?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, am I questioning your qualifications or am I asking what your qualifications are that makes you an expert?

read it again!

one has to know first what one’s qualifications are before questioning them, no? Bueller. Bueller. Bueller?

First off, you are not under my skin at all. I just enjoy making fun of people like you because it is funny.

2nd, I never called my self an expert. Never. You have multiple times.

And yeah, you clearly think your background makes you more qualified than me to weigh in on this discussion. Your extreme overconfidence in your incorrect takes makes you a punching bag for all on here.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off, you are not under my skin at all. I just enjoy making fun of people like you because it is funny.

2nd, I never called my self an expert. Never. You have multiple times.

And yeah, you clearly think your background makes you more qualified than me to weigh in on this discussion. Your extreme overconfidence in your incorrect takes makes you a punching bag for all on here.
You’re not making fun of me, you’re exposing what you present yourself as being, an elitist.

i use the word experience, because that is what I have. In your own words you said you have spent 1000’s of hours on a court shooting , consider yourself an expert shooter, but never claimed to have done this under any kinds of pressure.

You got one thing on me, you articulate your bullshitt much better than me.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re not making fun of me, you’re exposing what you present yourself as being, an elitist.

i use the word experience, because that is what I have. In your own words you said you have spent 1000’s of hours on a court shooting , consider yourself an expert shooter, but never claimed to have done this under any kinds of pressure.

I said I was a good shooter. You keep using the word expert.

I have played competitive basketball all my life. Literally. I still play in competitive leagues. I have taken many game winning shots. Made some, missed some. I am always the guy on the free throw line to close out a tight game. You are making some large assumptions about me.

And the irony is, you maxed out playing basketball at the same level I did.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"you're not making if me"

Yes I am. You're more full of shit than a clogged toilet.

Last edited:

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said I was a good shooter. You keep using the word expert.

I have played competitive basketball all my life. Literally. I still play in competitive leagues. I have taken many game winning shots. Made some, missed some. I am always the guy on the free throw line to close out a tight game. You are making some large assumptions about me.

And the irony is, you maxed out playing basketball at the same level I did.
Only cause I was drafted out of high school, I had options to play college basketball and baseball... not a big school for both, baseball all big...

you play in leagues now with actual refs? That’s awesome...

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"you're not making if me"

Yes I am. You're more full of shit than a clogged toilet.

no bunker for you today Shamu, you edited your post and you still fouled it up...