• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Knicks still...

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not when you're the miserable company.
Miserable, you have no idea!

I happen to be a rangers fan as well. Watching them as we post.

every time I try to get away, THEY BRING ME BACK IN!!!!

holy puckin shit, flyers already on PP buchnevich back hands puck into seats for a 5-3 with 1:38 on clock already down 3-1.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhhh, again, mr oblivious, I posted at least 3 times the Knicks are going nowhere this year.

do I have to post it again?

thibs has no strategy in the offensive end!

no pts come from inside

no pts from fast break

not even close to the avg in 3 pts

the only thing that keeps them close is good d and rebounding, and later when the legs gets tired. C ya

Stop it.

You were trying to take victory laps like 2 days ago because the Knicks are currently in the top 8.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop it.

You were trying to take victory laps like 2 days ago because the Knicks are currently in the top 8.
At the time the Knicks were in top 8, and that only supported my claim that a coach who held his players accountable could compete.

that is all.

you need to stop

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thibs , only had quickley on the court for
13 mins last nite.

I know he favors Peyton on the defensive end, esp. going up against Curry.

I would have had quickley on him, sorry . I think if you have talk with quickley, we’re not worried bout your offense tonight, just stick like glue to curry.

I thought thibs made big mistake. Curry still put up 37!

Thoughts ?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thibs , only had quickley on the court for
13 mins last nite.

I know he favors Peyton on the defensive end, esp. going up against Curry.

I would have had quickley on him, sorry . I think if you have talk with quickley, we’re not worried bout your offense tonight, just stick like glue to curry.

I thought thibs made big mistake. Curry still put up 37!

Thoughts ?

Curry is mentally the toughest cover in the league because of how good he is running of screens. Takes a ton of smarts and discipline.

You really think a rookie is going to do that better than a vet?

No chance.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miserable, you have no idea!

I happen to be a rangers fan as well. Watching them as we post.

every time I try to get away, THEY BRING ME BACK IN!!!!

holy puckin shit, flyers already on PP buchnevich back hands puck into seats for a 5-3 with 1:38 on clock already down 3-1.
You're a loyal lunatic, I'll give you that

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry is mentally the toughest cover in the league because of how good he is running of screens. Takes a ton of smarts and discipline.

You really think a rookie is going to do that better than a vet?

No chance.
Point taken of course.

I would have done it asPsychological thing, play with curry head a little. Stick a rookie on me ? Try to get him out of his game. Try something different. Could always go back to Peyton.

good experience for quickley, you’re not going to hurt a kid like him. Lotsa poise!

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Point taken of course.

I would have done it asPsychological thing, play with curry head a little. Stick a rookie on me ? Try to get him out of his game. Try something different. Could always go back to Peyton.

good experience for quickley, you’re not going to hurt a kid like him. Lotsa poise!

The argument for Quickley would be to force Curry to guard a little.

Putting a rookie on him is not Messi g with his head. It would make his eyes light up.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
T lance, in one of your latest post , you advised I stick to baseball, cause basketball , in particular, shooting was your forte.

ok, if I recall, you coach youngins, that’s cool. Technique is most important at a young age . 2 hands on ball, elbows aligned, rotation follow throw the fingers for good spin, for nice soft shot.

you really think at pro level a player is going to make drastic changes to their shot?

in baseball, your mechanics , is what a coach should know, if a hitter goes into funk, the only thing they tell you is go right at the pitchers head with ball. No way do they advise you to make too many changes at this stage of a career.

it’s all about confidence!!! Mental!!!!

randle , hasn’t changed his mechanics, he got mentally tougher! And let it loose !

BTW: when you speak of the game of baseball.

The wheelhouse , is a particular spot that a hitter waits for to get the sweet spot of the bat on, to park one in the seats.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
T lance, in one of your latest post , you advised I stick to baseball, cause basketball , in particular, shooting was your forte.

ok, if I recall, you coach youngins, that’s cool. Technique is most important at a young age . 2 hands on ball, elbows aligned, rotation follow throw the fingers for good spin, for nice soft shot.

you really think at pro level a player is going to make drastic changes to their shot?

in baseball, your mechanics , is what a coach should know, if a hitter goes into funk, the only thing they tell you is go right at the pitchers head with ball. No way do they advise you to make too many changes at this stage of a career.

it’s all about confidence!!! Mental!!!!

randle , hasn’t changed his mechanics, he got mentally tougher! And let it loose !

BTW: when you speak of the game of baseball.

The wheelhouse , is a particular spot that a hitter waits for to get the sweet spot of the bat on, to park one in the seats.

Yes.

It happens quite a lot actually.

Especially now when guys are coming into the league at 18 and 19.

Shooting is the one skill in basketball where a player has the most control of their ability. 2000 reps a day can absolutely have a huge impact. Especially for a player that got there because of their size and athleticism, not their shooting skill.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes.

It happens quite a lot actually.

Especially now when guys are coming into the league at 18 and 19.

Shooting is the one skill in basketball where a player has the most control of their ability. 2000 reps a day can absolutely have a huge impact. Especially for a player that got there because of their size and athleticism, not their shooting skill.
Yes, but that’s practice, game time is where it matters most, if you’re not mentally strong, your shot will be off no matter the 2000 reps.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, but that’s practice, game time is where it matters most, if you’re not mentally strong, your shot will be off no matter the 2000 reps.

True.

And reps build confidence and muscle memory too.

You need the reps in practice first, then you need the reps in game.

Most NBA players improve their skill significantly during their time in the league and it isn’t just because of confidence.

When basketball is your career, you have time to get as many reps as you need to.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True.

And reps build confidence and muscle memory too.

You need the reps in practice first, then you need the reps in game.

Most NBA players improve their skill significantly during their time in the league and it isn’t just because of confidence.

When basketball is your career, you have time to get as many reps as you need to.
Man, it’s all about confidence. You already proved the skill cause you got there based on skill and consistency. Now, maturation takes over, and with that the confidence is the only way your skill gets fully developed.

we’re on same page, but cmon man you are over thinking this.

At the highest level, it could only be confidence that keeps you there, transitions you to maybe another position, confidence is everything !

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, it’s all about confidence. You already proved the skill cause you got there based on skill and consistency. Now, maturation takes over, and with that the confidence is the only way your skill gets fully developed.

we’re on same page, but cmon man you are over thinking this.

At the highest level, it could only be confidence that keeps you there, transitions you to maybe another position, confidence is everything !

Wrong, wrong wrong.

Right that confidence is extremely important.

Unbelievably wrong to assume a player can’t improve their actual shooting skill as a young adult. Mind numbingly wrong.

Hell, I improved my shooting skill a great deal from age 20-22 because I spent about an hour a day shooting at that time.

I was good before and a lot better after. And it wasn’t confidence. I was probably more confident as a teen than I am even now because I didn’t know any better.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong, wrong wrong.

Right that confidence is extremely important.

Unbelievably wrong to assume a player can’t improve their actual shooting skill as a young adult. Mind numbingly wrong.

Hell, I improved my shooting skill a great deal from age 20-22 because I spent about an hour a day shooting at that time.

I was good before and a lot better after. And it wasn’t confidence. I was probably more confident as a teen than I am even now because I didn’t know any better.
It was the confidence in you that made you believe you could become a better shooter !

confidence is more than half the battle. We’re all born with some form of talent, it’s the confidence in oneself that brings it out !

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was the confidence in you that made you believe you could become a better shooter !

confidence is more than half the battle. We’re all born with some form of talent, it’s the confidence in oneself that brings it out !

No man.

Shooting a basketball is a SKILL that is improved with time in a gym and with reps. Confidence plays a part, but the physical skill improves over time also.

Just because someone shoots with correct form does not mean they have maxed out their skill’which seems to be your position. The more quality reps you take, the more you hone accuracy. Accuracy in practice breeds confidence in games which breeds more confidence and more success.

The fact that you think all performance improvement is due to confidence is a joke of an opinion. I guarantee you Julius Randle would tell you he has put in a lot of time and improved his skill.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No man.

Shooting a basketball is a SKILL that is improved with time in a gym and with reps. Confidence plays a part, but the physical skill improves over time also.

Just because someone shoots with correct form does not mean they have maxed out their skill’which seems to be your position. The more quality reps you take, the more you hone accuracy. Accuracy in practice breeds confidence in games which breeds more confidence and more success.

The fact that you think all performance improvement is due to confidence is a joke of an opinion. I guarantee you Julius Randle would tell you he has put in a lot of time and improved his skill.
Knicks 77 1st half pts vs sac, they surely improved their shooting skills in 48hrs!!!

you just proved my point about confidence, I see guys shoot up knuckleballs from behind the arc go in , that surely is not from someone with perfect form. That’s confidence. In baseball Rod Carew , unorthodox batting stance, best in game, why? Confidence!

Again, Julius apologized for last year’s performance. Did not allude to anything in particular.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a wild one at the garden, wouldn’t be surprised if there some kind of altercation. Wild one, out of control!

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knicks 77 1st half pts vs sac, they surely improved their shooting skills in 48hrs!!!

you just proved my point about confidence, I see guys shoot up knuckleballs from behind the arc go in , that surely is not from someone with perfect form. That’s confidence. In baseball Rod Carew , unorthodox batting stance, best in game, why? Confidence!

Again, Julius apologized for last year’s performance. Did not allude to anything in particular.

Clueless.

Absolutely clueless.

Just not even worth talking to you.