• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Knicks draft pick Prizingis hurt

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okafor has looked pretty good. I mean- Iguess we all knew he was the most polished coming out- but i expected him to struggle- i didnt think he was a great athlete and his game is a little throwback- however-...I thought he really played well against the CAvs and was not intimidated at all. Thats a good sign. i guess we will see...

Okafor has looked good don't get me wrong, but he's also Philly's only legit scoring option. He's been forced to produce basically. Porzingis is on a team that has a go-to guy and is still putting up respectable #'s, think he's only scratching the surface of his potential too.

Has a chance to be great.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess would be that the majority of folks who believed that this guy would be a bust never saw him play except for perhaps a handful of highlights. This includes Stephen A. Smith who truly embarrassed himself railing against this guy nonstop during the offseason.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stephen A. Smith embarrasses himself on a daily basis.
My guess would be that the majority of folks who believed that this guy would be a bust never saw him play except for perhaps a handful of highlights. This includes Stephen A. Smith who truly embarrassed himself railing against this guy nonstop during the offseason.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Apparently Smith has done a total reversal in terms of how he views this guy.