• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Klay or Dray...who ruins the Warriors?

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh jeeze. In the Finals it was Steph's wife now it's Dray's mom.

Dear Warriors. Tell your family members to stay the fuck off Twitter. This is getting embarrassing now.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh jeeze. In the Finals it was Steph's wife now it's Dray's mom.

Dear Warriors. Tell your family members to stay the fuck off Twitter. This is getting embarrassing now.

Dude, she's been off the chain for YEARS.

She's actually more of a big mouth than her son.

Chew on that shit for a minute...lol

#GotsNoChill

Draymond Green learned to talk trash from his mom

Ticker: Draymond Green's mom talks trash to Rockets

A Chat With Draymond Green's Mom, NBA Trash Talk Legend

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if she was the momma who would run onto the court or the football field and grab some kid by the ear for fouling or tackling her son too hard.

No she would be the one who yelled at her own son "You just got KTFO".

tebowGOAT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Klay shooting 10% from three.

Odd man out. Repetitive skills.

BUT I wouldn't trade him just yet unless his attitude is ruining the locker room.

If he accepts his role, i'd keep him and just enjoy the streaky big games he will inevitably have; like J.R. Smith.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BUT I wouldn't trade him just yet unless his attitude is ruining the locker room.

If he accepts his role, i'd keep him and just enjoy the streaky big games he will inevitably have; like J.R. Smith.
Clearly you don't watch enough GS basketball or you're just completely biased against Klay for personal reasons. He is valuable to that team in ways other than just scoring.

tebowGOAT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly you don't watch enough GS basketball or you're just completely biased against Klay for personal reasons. He is valuable to that team in ways other than just scoring.

He's a black hole with zero play making ability and/or desire.

Defensively, he's decent...but he is NOT as good as people claim. Dude has cement blocks in his shoes against quick opponents.

Like I said, I would NOT trade him unless he has problems accepting his role...BUT he is the most expendable 'star' on the team.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He does not have redundant skills. You can never have too many shooters. It puts an unbelievable amount of pressure on the defense and opens up the paint for drives and cuts.

He is shooting terribly right now, but has proven himself to be one of the best pure shooters in the game today. His shot will come around and these comments will look really dumb in a few months.

tebowGOAT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He does not have redundant skills. You can never have too many shooters. It puts an unbelievable amount of pressure on the defense and opens up the paint for drives and cuts.

He is shooting terribly right now, but has proven himself to be one of the best pure shooters in the game today. His shot will come around and these comments will look really dumb in a few months.

I guarantee he will have a sub-par year compared to the last two.

He REALLY needs to focus on being a defender...that's how he can make himself more useful.

Durant and Curry are just way better offensive players.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guarantee he will have a sub-par year compared to the last two.

He REALLY needs to focus on being a defender...that's how he can make himself more useful.

Durant and Curry are just way better offensive players.

Completely wrong. Durant and Curry are better offensive players, but the Warriors move the basketball so everybody stays involved.

He does work very hard on defense. His job on the offensive end is to shoot the basketball. If he is asked to do anything else or to pass up shots, he is being horribly misused. That does not mean he will get as many attempts as he did last year, but saying the second best shooter in the league should focus on defense shows a lack of fundamental understanding on your part.

As for the selfish claims, when a guy who shoots as well as Klay takes shots, it isn't being selfish. He is doing his job. A catch and shoot 3 for Klay is a great shot for the Warriors. He would be selfish if he didn't take those shots.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More on the selfish comments:

If curry is open, curry shoots. That is not selfish. If Klay is open, Klay shoots. Again, not selfish.

If Green had the ball and was open, and either Curry or Klay were open also, it would be a selfish play for him to shoot. It is not a selfish play for the other two because they are too good to pass up that shot.

Just because Curry and Durant are better all around players does not mean Klay should take a back seat. His role has always been to catch and shoot when open, and he will continue to do just that.

tebowGOAT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Klay is open and he shoots, he isn't selfish...never said he was.

However, I have witnessed him take contested shots on many, many occasions when there were better shots available...it is quite obvious to me that he's jealous of Curry. That or he really is a blind player and has zero court vision.

When Durant signed, Klay said "I ain't changing shit about my game."

Dude wants to be a superstar and he simply isn't one on this team.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The main thing Klay needs to worry about is taking good shots, that has been his problem in the past. There is no reason the Warriors can't get a good shot on most possessions. Just don't jack up shots when you have a hand in your face or the lane is wide open....but if you are playing the Cavs, go trigger happy for all that I care lol

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The main thing Klay needs to worry about is taking good shots, that has been his problem in the past. There is no reason the Warriors can't get a good shot on most possessions. Just don't jack up shots when you have a hand in your face or the lane is wide open....but if you are playing the Cavs, go trigger happy for all that I care lol

I agree, to an extent.

Klay's struggles at least this season are just simple misses. His percentages aren't indications of the types of shots he's taking. He's getting great looks, absolutely clean ones, that he's just missing. Last game against the Blazers, Kerr had him out there with the backups in the 4th quarter just to let him try to get something going. In his shot attempts in the 4th quarter, no one was within arms distance of any of his shots. He just missed.

I will say this, in the past, shot selection has never been a worry because of the quality of Steph and Klay as shooters. Even closely contested shots are still better than say, HB wide open in the corner. That's no longer the case with Durant on the court, so that will have to be adjusted by both Klay and Steph.

larryjohn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, to an extent.

Klay's struggles at least this season are just simple misses. His percentages aren't indications of the types of shots he's taking. He's getting great looks, absolutely clean ones, that he's just missing. Last game against the Blazers, Kerr had him out there with the backups in the 4th quarter just to let him try to get something going. In his shot attempts in the 4th quarter, no one was within arms distance of any of his shots. He just missed.

I will say this, in the past, shot selection has never been a worry because of the quality of Steph and Klay as shooters. Even closely contested shots are still better than say, HB wide open in the corner. That's no longer the case with Durant on the court, so that will have to be adjusted by both Klay and Steph.

Note that both Klay & Green are shooting poorly this year.

I know when I play I tend to shoot better when the team needs me to score -- vs. when I play on teams where other players are better scorers. It's a confidence thing, I think. I thought Green might go through this problem this year also -- especially because in the past he was defensive about being discouraged from shooting a lot.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Note that both Klay & Green are shooting poorly this year.

I know when I play I tend to shoot better when the team needs me to score -- vs. when I play on teams where other players are better scorers. It's a confidence thing, I think. I thought Green might go through this problem this year also -- especially because in the past he was defensive about being discouraged from shooting a lot.

Green's shooting is definitely going to take a dip. So far he's saying the right things and the last game and a half he looks like he's back to his old self, making plays, creating for others and defending. He's the cog that makes this ship go.

Klay is going to have his ups and downs. He does every year. He'll go through fantastic stretches, then slumps. Klay's volume of shots is on par with what he's had before, he's just not knocking them down. He's a really slow starter from past experience and usually takes about 10 games or so to really get in a rhythm. I don't see either being a problem this year.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nothing to see here....

i thought these issues were put to bed during the summer. move along...nothing to see here, lol.

larryjohn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green's shooting is definitely going to take a dip. So far he's saying the right things and the last game and a half he looks like he's back to his old self, making plays, creating for others and defending. He's the cog that makes this ship go.

Klay is going to have his ups and downs. He does every year. He'll go through fantastic stretches, then slumps. Klay's volume of shots is on par with what he's had before, he's just not knocking them down. He's a really slow starter from past experience and usually takes about 10 games or so to really get in a rhythm. I don't see either being a problem this year.

Some people would say Green & Klay's "shooting percentage" should be better -- it shouldn't go down -- because they will have more open looks. My point is their confidence (especially Green) could play a big factor and their shooting percentage could go down because they are always looking over their shoulder.

Green had a play the other day where he had a wide open 3. But he looked to pass ... hesitated ... then finally decided to shoot a 3. It was an airball.