• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kirk Cousins to Cleveland???

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:)

Yeah, I honestly don't mean to be a dick about it, it's just that people always use that word to mean "One who reacts (rashly)" and it has been thrown around on this board a lot lately and it just eats away at me every time. Just trying to spread awareness, you know?

Well if you were trying to be a complete Sickness, you would've asked for a trade. No, I'm not calling him a dick, even though I know that one could read that into it. Just a joke.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like the word Pavlovian. It makes me sound like a dog. I mean, like I'm smart. It makes me sound like I'm a smart dog. Damnit, whenever I hear the word Pavlov, I think of a dog. His theory must be true. I mean, the word makes me sound Russian.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On ESPN today, they talked about Shanny really liking Cousins but ultimately it would be up to the HC and GM. I am always an advocate for giving the guy who is calling the plays, the QB he wants but we will see how it turns out. They also said that it could take more than a 3rd to get him which would be a crazy high price for an unproven QB. I get the Kolb, Cassel, Flynn feeling with this one but if a team was to make that trade, I think they should do so without a huge contract like those other guys; that way you would only be out a draft pick and not a draft pick and huge contract.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Wash should cash in on him. They could easy get a 2nd rd pick and a 5 th for him.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, the Jags couldn't quit Henne and the Vikings couldn't quit Cassell. Thank God we aren't that pathetic.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, the Jags couldn't quit Henne and the Vikings couldn't quit Cassell. Thank God we aren't that pathetic.

Hope the Niners don't resign McCoy. Maybe draft a QB in the 3rd or 4th round. Any chance Garoppolo make it past the 2nd round?