• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kirk Cousins to Cleveland???

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it would make a lot of sense. Cleveland is in pretty dire need of a QB and with Shanny moving over to be OC there, it would seem like a pretty good fit. Kirk hasn't quite demanded a trade but clearly wants a chance to be a starter, I think that Cleveland would be a great spot for him. He would know the offense immediately and they would be able to use their high pick on another position of need. I might also add that I'm not quite sure about Cousins being a great starter in this league, he has to show me a lot more; I wouldn't want to see another Kevin Kolb, Matt Flynn, Matt Cassel situation.

What do you guys think?

Kirk Cousins open to being traded by Washington Redskins - ESPN

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would make sense since he's not getting on the field unless RG3 gets hurt. I wonder what the Redskins would ask in return. Maybe a 3rd or 4th round pick in the upcoming draft.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would make sense since he's not getting on the field unless RG3 gets hurt. I wonder what the Redskins would ask in return. Maybe a 3rd or 4th round pick in the upcoming draft.

I wouldn't imagine that he would command more than a 3rd or 4th as he really hasn't had a ton of experience. I do think that whatever team traded for him would have to view him as a starter and roll the dice on him. It seems like a pretty big risk to me but the Browns are just the team to do it, I mean, they do hire a new coach every year.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't imagine that he would command more than a 3rd or 4th as he really hasn't had a ton of experience. I do think that whatever team traded for him would have to view him as a starter and roll the dice on him. It seems like a pretty big risk to me but the Browns are just the team to do it, I mean, they do hire a new coach every year.

I think it would be worth the gamble on their part. The Browns can draft Evans in the first round to team up with Gordon. Then possibly a CB to go with Haden with the Colts' pick and a RB in the 2nd round. They just need stability at QB.

dreday

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
What has Cousins shown anyone? Smells of Flynn & Kolb & Cassell.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
half a klondike bar for cousins

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to see that move. I think he would do well. They already have a good defense in place. What would it cost them, though?

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to see that move. I think he would do well. They already have a good defense in place. What would it cost them, though?

I don't know what it would cost them, I would imagine mid round pick. I can't see a team paying more than a 3rd or 4th for an unproven QB. If a team trades for him, they would absolutely have to start him meaning a huge risk. The Browns don't have a whole lot to lose as they are a franchise in the toilet and seem to rebuild every year.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
How about Kirk Cousins to the Niners? Your thoughts, Sickness?

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what it would cost them, I would imagine mid round pick. I can't see a team paying more than a 3rd or 4th for an unproven QB. If a team trades for him, they would absolutely have to start him meaning a huge risk. The Browns don't have a whole lot to lose as they are a franchise in the toilet and seem to rebuild every year.

He's going to require at least a 2nd. They spent a 4th on him. He's more valuable as a backup then he would be for a 3rd or 4th.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Hahahah is this a joke? CK>>>>>>>>my cousin vinny>>>kirk cousin

Lol I was testing Sickness. After having to read 2 weeks worth of his "analysis" on "DumbDumb" I was wondering if he was desperate enough to want Cousins.

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching Manning piss on himself last night, CK sure looks to be the 49ers future for years to come

RhojiF

Rhoji
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
A 3rd or 4th? Holy shit, I hope the 49ers pull the trigger with all the picks we have.

Then we can get serious competition at the QB position.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching Manning piss on himself last night, CK sure looks to be the 49ers future for years to come

Non sequitur. Kaepernick's play stands by itself. People were too hard on him. How Manning's team did in this one game has no effect on how Kaepernick did. It wasn't as bad as people made it out to be. But I hope that doesn't change with the coach knows about him. I hope they knew what they know now about him before the Super Bowl even happened. The team has already evaluated Kaepernick before the Super Bowl happened, they know who he is, they know the context to the performance, etc. The coaches and organization are not reactionary. All this could really do is affect how fans see his NFCC performance. Coaches, not so much.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
A 3rd or 4th? Holy shit, I hope the 49ers pull the trigger with all the picks we have.

Then we can get serious competition at the QB position.

I wouldn't trade a 6th for Cousins.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Non sequitur. Kaepernick's play stands by itself. People were too hard on him. How Manning's team did in this one game has no effect on how Kaepernick did. It wasn't as bad as people made it out to be. But I hope that doesn't change with the coach knows about him. I hope they knew what they know now about him before the Super Bowl even happened. The team has already evaluated Kaepernick before the Super Bowl happened, they know who he is, they know the context to the performance, etc. The coaches and organization are not reactionary. All this could really do is affect how fans see his NFCC performance. Coaches, not so much.

I hate to be a Sickness about the whole thing but reactionary means ultra-conservative (typically politically).

As for the rest of the post: fair enough :)

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3