• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kids can be so dumb

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need to legalize it…

WvuDieHard

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,954.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is better than robbery, assault, DUI, battery, or murder. So I say --eh WTF run a few wind sprints and say your sorry.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need to legalize it…

I used to be 100% AGAINST this stance but I have to admit, I'm warming up to the idea.
Not my thing but it doesn't seem to really hurt anything and billions (or more the more I think about it) of wasted tax dollars spent trying to keep it illegal.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is better than robbery, assault, DUI, battery, or murder. So I say --eh WTF run a few wind sprints and say your sorry.

I agree, I just hate the image that it gives the kids and the program. Use some common sense and do it where its your business and your business only...until its legal anyway:2cents:

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they need to legalize it but need to have restrictions like need to be 21 to buy and smoke it can't grow it yourself to keep kids from being able to possess it and keep from having under the table sales from happening and treat it as a DUI if you want to smoke it go home and wait the appropriate time for the high to come down before going out driving

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at the revenue Washington and Colorado have already made by legalizing it...I believe in the 30 million range. We waste so much money trying to fight a drug that does less damage than a lot of the drugs that are legal. There is really no difference in drinking your high or smoking it in my opinion.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless of these thoughts, it is illegal now and gives the program a black eye it doesnt need. It shows a lack of maturity and control, if you are going to, keep it in your room.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The boys were caught in their dorm suite. Try reading the article...

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've had numerous police officers agree that pot needs to be legal. Several guys I know hate running kids in for a little weed, but they feel that they have to.

Marijuana has fewer harmful effects than either tobacco or alcohol. Both of the latter are legal. *shrugs* It will eventually spread throughout other states, as long as Colorado and Washington can keep it working there.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of the biggest voices in keeping it illegal are the pharmaceutical companies who have a huge stake in the prescription drugs being pushed every day at your doctors offices. Its all about the money.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The boys were caught in their dorm suite. Try reading the article...

Take your own advice.......
The article says no such thing it says they were arrested at the residence hall, which could mean anything from in the lobby, parking lot, hallway or room. It doesnt say where the infraction occurred either, they could have been followed back to the dorm from where it happened and arrested in their room. If you spent near the time actually talking WVU football as you do trying lamely to belittle me............you could possibly make a legitimate point sometimes.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take your own advice.......
The article says no such thing it says they were arrested at the residence hall, which could mean anything from in the lobby, parking lot, hallway or room. It doesnt say where the infraction occurred either, they could have been followed back to the dorm from where it happened and arrested in their room. If you spent near the time actually talking WVU football as you do trying lamely to belittle me............you could possibly make a legitimate point sometimes.

I know I posted I would no longer respond to you regarding whether OU and UGA fans expect to compete for NC's every year. When I've stopped responding to your ridiculous posts on other subjects and stated I would do so… you seemed to infer that meant I would stop responding to you in general. Part of an ongoing issue with you…

You were right about my response to you on this thread… the DP link did not state the 4 players were in a dorm room. I've read many articles about this incident, and assumed this one had reported this fact. I was wrong…

From another site…
WV MetroNews ? Henry among 4 Mountaineers freshmen cited for marijuana possession

You requested on GoldRusher's thread about Luck that I stop responding to you, and I will honor it. This will be my last response to one of your posts. Scouts honor… I swear…

You won't have to worry about bb making you look foolish anymore…

I'll let the other guys in the quartet take over… I mean the trio… or the duo… or the solo… whatever is left…

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bb you do a fine job of looking foolish with no help from me,

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I posted I would no longer respond to you regarding whether OU and UGA fans expect to compete for NC's every year. When I've stopped responding to your ridiculous posts on other subjects and stated I would do so… you seemed to infer that meant I would stop responding to you in general. Part of an ongoing issue with you…

You were right about my response to you on this thread… the DP link did not state the 4 players were in a dorm room. I've read many articles about this incident, and assumed this one had reported this fact. I was wrong…

From another site…
WV MetroNews ? Henry among 4 Mountaineers freshmen cited for marijuana possession

You requested on GoldRusher's thread about Luck that I stop responding to you, and I will honor it. This will be my last response to one of your posts. Scouts honor… I swear…

You won't have to worry about bb making you look foolish anymore…

I'll let the other guys in the quartet take over… I mean the trio… or the duo… or the solo… whatever is left…

I imagine that giving up crack would be comparitable to NOT responding to some of Poppy's BS posts. You, and others, know that he will flat out say that he didn't say something nor imply it. Just when you think you are out, he sucks you right back in. I'm still in recovery as I am attempting to ignore the 4+ years of the same rhetoric that started on the CBS boards.

I wish you luck but have to admit that I feel a lot better since I've decided to not take him serious. You should know by now that he enjoys recycling his CBS posts. There are times that he makes sense and then all of a sudden his crush of Pastilong and Stewart blind him. He can't let go of the BE and the thought of having to move just boggles his mind. He wouldn't make it in the Military. I could just imagine his reaction to having to deploy or transfer. Improving the facilities doesn't register either. I miss Sunnyside, but also know that I wouldn't be hanging out there if it still existed. I'm amazed at the growth of the University on both of the campuses. Good to see the cranes in the air.

If I could offer some advice, read it, laugh at the baiting material, respond on occasion to the BS statements, and move on. Don't invest a lot of time supplying the facts. They didn't mean anything on CBS, why should they matter here. Hopefully he will realize that some of his BS is getting past it's prime. And I thought I was stuck in the 80's. :L

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I imagine that giving up crack would be comparitable to NOT responding to some of Poppy's BS posts. You, and others, know that he will flat out say that he didn't say something nor imply it. Just when you think you are out, he sucks you right back in. I'm still in recovery as I am attempting to ignore the 4+ years of the same rhetoric that started on the CBS boards.

I wish you luck but have to admit that I feel a lot better since I've decided to not take him serious. You should know by now that he enjoys recycling his CBS posts. There are times that he makes sense and then all of a sudden his crush of Pastilong and Stewart blind him. He can't let go of the BE and the thought of having to move just boggles his mind. He wouldn't make it in the Military. I could just imagine his reaction to having to deploy or transfer. Improving the facilities doesn't register either. I miss Sunnyside, but also know that I wouldn't be hanging out there if it still existed. I'm amazed at the growth of the University on both of the campuses. Good to see the cranes in the air.

If I could offer some advice, read it, laugh at the baiting material, respond on occasion to the BS statements, and move on. Don't invest a lot of time supplying the facts. They didn't mean anything on CBS, why should they matter here. Hopefully he will realize that some of his BS is getting past it's prime. And I thought I was stuck in the 80's. :L

:lol:

You know how much I love fucking with trolls. Hard for me to admit, but I have grown tired of his trolling...recycled shit. Never thought this day would come...

Speaking of trolls...and thinking back to CBS... I wish it were still around to see the Buckeye fans troll Cassells and all of the team SEC fans. SEC posters were brutal to tOSU fans on CBS. Our boy DAD used to troll them too before Billy got dumped at WVU.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I imagine that giving up crack would be comparitable to NOT responding to some of Poppy's BS posts. You, and others, know that he will flat out say that he didn't say somethingu nor imply it. Just when you think you are out, he sucks you right back in. I'm still in recovery as I am attempting to ignore the 4+ years of the same rhetoric that started on the CBS boards.

Mad, you could say the exact same about any poster on here, every person here is influenced in their thoughts by their age, upbringing, and beliefs. As to facts, there are few words so misleading as that one, just as BB claiming something was said in the OPs article that was not. Post what you want, when you want, this is a message board for fans of WVU, it is not a disertation, it is 99.9% opinion.

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mad, you could say the exact same about any poster on here, every person here is influenced in their thoughts by their age, upbringing, and beliefs. As to facts, there are few words so misleading as that one, just as BB claiming something was said in the OPs article that was not. Post what you want, when you want, this is a message board for fans of WVU, it is not a disertation, it is 99.9% opinion.
Not really, Poppy. Many, if not all, of the posters on here (even on CBS) are man enough to admit it when they were wrong. You don't. Posters on here can say what they dislike about a program and let it go. You can't. There was a debate on DHs time management in a couple of the earlier games. You kept dwelling on it. You acted like kicking a field goal to win a game is a sign of failure. You seem to be unable to embrace the present and live in the past. Since Stewart got canned, some of it because of his own doings, you went on a tirad on Luck. You say you hate the Good Old Boys network, but could not be happy that Luck broke it up.

I do not believe that a message board is that high in opinionated material when there is factual material. It is your opinion that WVU had a full cupboard when the numbers showed that they have not had a full recruiting class in several years. Your opinion is that if anybody speaks negatively on another conference, especially the ACC, is a hater of that conference and a Big 12 homer. If you can show me something that even remotely indicates that WVU would be given an invite to the ACC, then I may have said to wait. In reality, after being in the Big 12, I doubt that I would. In my younger days, I would watch the Texas's, Oklahoma's, and Nebraska's of college football. Now we actually compete against 2 out of 3 of them. I can get excited about playing against Kansas St., Texas Tech, OkSt, Baylor, and TCU. I can even get excited about playing Iowa St. as I see them as a potential program on the rise. Kansas only captures my interest because I was embarrassed that we lost to them.

I hope that Marshall is never scheduled. NEVER! We do not benefit from playing them and from the people I talk to, only Marshall thinks it is. The only way I see this as being a rival game would be for both teams to be in the same conference. I'm not so sure how I feel about playing VATech. It is somewhat exciting due to our past history, but there is no gaurantee that we will play them every year. The same would hold true for Pitt. The one rival game that I try to watch year in and year out is the Army - Navy game. I used to cheer for Navy to get under my Dad's skin, but since he passed in 2004, I cheer for Army, then I pray for all the young men in the Armed Forces as they begin serving a country that only now started appreciating the sacrifices made by them and their entire family.

I guess what I'm saying in a long winded way, every message board has opinion and facts. Posters will get called out for either one. When the truth is skewed, you get called out. When YOU said the Quartet called for Stews head early in his career, you were wrong. I didn't care for Stew, but always said that he should be given 4 to 5 years. I do support DH. Will he be a great coach? The jury is still out. I do like what I see and hope the new AD is patient with him as he develops. WVU is not a hotbed that proven coaches are flocking to, in case you haven't noticed.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really, Poppy. Many, if not all, of the posters on here (even on CBS) are man enough to admit it when they were wrong. You don't. Posters on here can say what they dislike about a program and let it go. You can't. There was a debate on DHs time management in a couple of the earlier games. You kept dwelling on it. You acted like kicking a field goal to win a game is a sign of failure. You seem to be unable to embrace the present and live in the past. Since Stewart got canned, some of it because of his own doings, you went on a tirad on Luck. You say you hate the Good Old Boys network, but could not be happy that Luck broke it up.

I do not believe that a message board is that high in opinionated material when there is factual material. It is your opinion that WVU had a full cupboard when the numbers showed that they have not had a full recruiting class in several years. Your opinion is that if anybody speaks negatively on another conference, especially the ACC, is a hater of that conference and a Big 12 homer. If you can show me something that even remotely indicates that WVU would be given an invite to the ACC, then I may have said to wait. In reality, after being in the Big 12, I doubt that I would. In my younger days, I would watch the Texas's, Oklahoma's, and Nebraska's of college football. Now we actually compete against 2 out of 3 of them. I can get excited about playing against Kansas St., Texas Tech, OkSt, Baylor, and TCU. I can even get excited about playing Iowa St. as I see them as a potential program on the rise. Kansas only captures my interest because I was embarrassed that we lost to them.

I hope that Marshall is never scheduled. NEVER! We do not benefit from playing them and from the people I talk to, only Marshall thinks it is. The only way I see this as being a rival game would be for both teams to be in the same conference. I'm not so sure how I feel about playing VATech. It is somewhat exciting due to our past history, but there is no gaurantee that we will play them every year. The same would hold true for Pitt. The one rival game that I try to watch year in and year out is the Army - Navy game. I used to cheer for Navy to get under my Dad's skin, but since he passed in 2004, I cheer for Army, then I pray for all the young men in the Armed Forces as they begin serving a country that only now started appreciating the sacrifices made by them and their entire family.

I guess what I'm saying in a long winded way, every message board has opinion and facts. Posters will get called out for either one. When the truth is skewed, you get called out. When YOU said the Quartet called for Stews head early in his career, you were wrong. I didn't care for Stew, but always said that he should be given 4 to 5 years. I do support DH. Will he be a great coach? The jury is still out. I do like what I see and hope the new AD is patient with him as he develops. WVU is not a hotbed that proven coaches are flocking to, in case you haven't noticed.
Every word you just typed was opinion.........