• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kidd trying to change perception?

Saturnmane

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He begged Frank to come on as an assistant because it would quiet those concerned over his total lack of experience.

Kidd's start as a coach could not have started any worse. Not long after his hire he gets arrested and then is suspended the first two games of the season. Then the team that was suppose to be a contender starts the first 1/4 of the season by losing 2/3rds of their games. After it would appear things couldn't get any worse he gets fined for the pop incident. Since when can coaches drink pop on the sidelines? Not only did he get caught but he made a fool of himself and the NBA. To top it off everyone got to see that during the extra timeout someone other than Kidd was the one drawing up the play and coaching the team.

I initially thought the Frank hire was the Nets hedging their bets in case their is a repeat of last year and they need a qualified coach to salvage the season. I still could be right if they continue to lose since Kidd's recent move has made him even more responsible going forward.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To top it off everyone got to see that during the extra timeout someone other than Kidd was the one drawing up the play and coaching the team.

You forgot to mention that they were 2 Lakers in that Huddle :laugh3::laugh3:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2BaJFvpSFk]Jason Kidd Spills His Soda HD-Lakers vs Nets-November 27, 2013-NBA 2013-2014 Season - YouTube[/ame]

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are fans booing yet? He has to go. Now.