• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Khalil Mack to the Bears!!!!

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were 2-1 and needed a 60+ yd fg to beat the giants....and you knew they were poised to contend because they beat washington and had a lucky win vs a bad giants team? Not very believable
funny, alot of prognosticators did too

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i said this before, you trade for mack if ur in position to win a superbowl and hes the missing piece....you just lost what 2 first rounders and a ton of cap space on a team not ready to contend..........sorry i would be upset at this deal
This trade puts the bears into contention for the playoffs. Last year, the bears weaknesses were a lack of weapons in the passing game, head coach, and parts of the oline (RT, C). The bears brought in Allen Robinson, Taylor Gabriel, Trey Burton, and Anthony Miller to address the lack of pass catchers. They drafted Daniels who will take over at center soon, pushing Whitehair to a Guard, which he excels at. RT is still a weakness though. They got rid of a shitty head coach and brought in an unknown offensive mind while keeping the defensive coordinator who did a great job last year. They lost a lot of their mediocre pass rushers going into this season. The pass rush was what I thought was this teams biggest weakness heading into the season. Now, it’s a strength.

If Trubisky makes the second year jump and becomes a quality qb, the bears will be contending for a title. People bashing this move aren’t very smart. You can use 10 1st round draft picks and still not end up with a player of the quality of Mack. Trades for a player of Mack’s caliber never happen in the nfl. Oakland is going to regret this move for years.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be good to see the Bears D legit again. Not sure if they have a shutdown CB tho

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the win now attitude of Chicago. This trade makes them a serious contender in their division.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This trade puts the bears into contention for the playoffs. Last year, the bears weaknesses were a lack of weapons in the passing game, head coach, and parts of the oline (RT, C). The bears brought in Allen Robinson, Taylor Gabriel, Trey Burton, and Anthony Miller to address the lack of pass catchers. They drafted Daniels who will take over at center soon, pushing Whitehair to a Guard, which he excels at. RT is still a weakness though. They got rid of a shitty head coach and brought in an unknown offensive mind while keeping the defensive coordinator who did a great job last year. They lost a lot of their mediocre pass rushers going into this season. The pass rush was what I thought was this teams biggest weakness heading into the season. Now, it’s a strength.

If Trubisky makes the second year jump and becomes a quality qb, the bears will be contending for a title. People bashing this move aren’t very smart. You can use 10 1st round draft picks and still not end up with a player of the quality of Mack. Trades for a player of Mack’s caliber never happen in the nfl. Oakland is going to regret this move for years.
you still need to sing him next year..........what if he walks

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mack is a hell of a player, one of the more impactful defensive players in the league but two 1st rounders is real expensive even for him.

If the Bears suck yes. If not maybe

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the win now attitude of Chicago. This trade makes them a serious contender in their division.
The Bears have greatly improved during the offseason but I don't think the they are playoff bound this year. It will be a two-horse race in the NFCN between the Packers and Vikings, and the rest of the conference is just too deep with quality teams.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bears' future looks much brighter than New England's right now, IMO.

Trading Garrapolo might have been the dumbest move ever. Brady will take that team hostage, right into the dumper.

Then it will be like pre-2000 all over again, where there was you know, like 3 admitted Pats fans.

OK

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love the fix to the glaring hole on Defence, the team still rests on the shoulder of Mitch. At least that is my take. Have bad QB's won Superbowls? Sure, Foles last year comes to mind or if your sensitive Eagles fan go with Brad Johnson.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Jon Gruden!

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There hasn't been this much buzz about the Bears since they traded for Jay Cutler...

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be good to see the Bears D legit again. Not sure if they have a shutdown CB tho
If the pass rush is as dominant as I think it will be, Fuller and Amukamura will look great this year. They are high quality corners that would love the opposing qb to be running for his life.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey Guns,is that you,what did you do with Guns...…..Cmon,he doesn`t make statements like that.

th