• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kevin Durant Believes The Greek Freak Can Become The GOAT

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh look @TheKlaw giving me a Bullshi t. Thanks for the bull shit I appreciate your contributions to the thread.

When people can't substantiate their claims they usually result in giving those little childish dislikes or bull shit rankings.

Meh that just means I won the debate and I'll accept that as them eating crow.

Come all and eat some crow, apologize for doubting KD as the profit. He knows talent when he see's it which is why he said Giannis can become the GOAT.

you are a moron.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After his hot start, Milwaukee Bucks forward Giannis Antetokounmpo is now the favorite to win the NBA MVP at the Westgate SuperBook in Las Vegas. Antetokounmpo is the favorite at 9-4, followed by LeBron James (4-1), Kawhi Leonard (6-1) and Kevin Durant (13-2). Through three games, Antetokounmpo is averaging 38.3 points, 9.7 rebounds and 5.0 assists.

Just as I predicted. Literally everything I've stated has come to fruition. Today Giannis scored the Bucks first 7 points along with 2 rebounds. Obviously when I turn the game on he sucks and misses the next two buckets. I think out of all 10 of his misses this year I've seen all but two of them. I think when I decide to watch some of his games he sucks and when I just check the box score all of a sudden he scores 15 points in a quarter. I think I'm not going to watch any of his games from here on out and just watch the highlights that basically show the entire games anyways.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bucks forward Giannis Antetokounmpo was named Eastern Conference Player of the Week after averaging 38.3 PPG, 9.7 RPG and 5.0 APG in Week 1. It's the third time in his career Antetokounmpo has won the weekly honor.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giannis had a very bad game tonight with 32 points 14 boards 6 ast 2 blk and a steal on 62% FG%, He played far below his averages today but was limited with foul trouble. He still ended up with the game sealing block again and closed the game with a layup and assist.

I'll wait for the haters to come back.

I told you vegas odds would have him as the favorite for MVP now and I was right.

I told you he would avg a near triple double with 30+ points a game 2 stl and 2 blk on 55 FG%+ and so far I am right. Dude is only going to get better as the season progresses. He's doing all this without really attempting many three's accept 1-2 a night. He's changing the game. Screw chucking a bunch of three's at 40% I'll take the 65% FG% with an and 1 every third try. That's 2-3 more points on average plus you give the opponent 2-3 more fouls.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KD preparing to leave Bay Area for Milwaukee

He will milk the GS ride for as long as possible until they're old and washed up like LBJ did then he will find another bandwagon to jump on when he's 35 or so.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Greek Freak continues to dominate. Giannis Antetokounmpo's 147 points through the first 4 games passes Kareem Abdul-Jabbar for the most points in Bucks history through the teams' first 4 games of a season.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giannis had a very bad game tonight with 32 points 14 boards 6 ast 2 blk and a steal on 62% FG%, He played far below his averages today but was limited with foul trouble. He still ended up with the game sealing block again and closed the game with a layup and assist.

I'll wait for the haters to come back.

I told you vegas odds would have him as the favorite for MVP now and I was right.

I told you he would avg a near triple double with 30+ points a game 2 stl and 2 blk on 55 FG%+ and so far I am right. Dude is only going to get better as the season progresses. He's doing all this without really attempting many three's accept 1-2 a night. He's changing the game. Screw chucking a bunch of three's at 40% I'll take the 65% FG% with an and 1 every third try. That's 2-3 more points on average plus you give the opponent 2-3 more fouls.

Who exactly are these "haters"? Everybody is basically falling over themselves praising him. His step through and spin moves are ridiculous. I've never seen a guy his height with the body control he has. But maybe we should wait until he actually accomplishes something great before we put him ahead of guys who have legit resumes. It's 4 games dude. Don't get ahead of yourself.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who exactly are these "haters"? Everybody is basically falling over themselves praising him. His step through and spin moves are ridiculous. I've never seen a guy his height with the body control he has. But maybe we should wait until he actually accomplishes something great before we put him ahead of guys who have legit resumes. It's 4 games dude. Don't get ahead of yourself.
Tried telling him this. He just won't accept it. Good luck. "He will only get better. He won't suddenly get worse against inferior opponents." I'm telling you he is a lost cause.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was that some kind of fart in the wind just went by that nobody seems to care about.

Yawn, I'm being proven correct every day and will continue to prove the haters wrong. All they can do is name call like little 4th graders would.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Giannis say averages for his career 27 pts, 7 apg, 7 rpg, and is able to bring his 3 point average to say a respectable 34%, how would you view that career? What about if you threw in a couple of titles, say 3. Then you have him for multiple All-NBA Defense teams? Then maybe he goes and wins 4 MVP Awards?

If Giannis fulfills his potential, develops a decent jump shot, what is his max ceiling? Answer: Lebron. Also the numbers above are Lebron's career resume.

Lebron is literally Giannis at a maxed out potential. Some people won't even put Lebron in their top 5 all time, so by that metric there's virtually no way Giannis could be in the GOAT conversation. Lebron did it at an earlier age, dominated the game for over a decade and still doesn't get the love he probably should.

Right now Giannis is averaging 37 ppg 11 reb and 5.5 ast on 65% FG% and is only going to get better through the year. His annual improvement is astronomical and might win the most improved player of the year award 2 years in a row now. When MJ was 22 years old he averaged 23 ppg 3 reb and 3 ast. The thing about Giannis is he has no ceiling because there's never been anyone close to him before. I mean he has KD length and height combined with the size and athleticism of Russel Westbrook.

Saying he'll average 27 ppg 7 ast and 7reb is his potential career best is really limiting what he can actually do considering he's at 37 ppg 11 reb and 5 ast as a 22 year old kid with 5 more years before he even reaches his prime. By then who knows what kind of an animal he'll be. Wilt Chamberlin better watch his back. Dude scored soft 44 and looked like he wasn't even trying. He left a message to all bucks fans that he's going to break PR's again and again and again as he's on a mission this year for his father and accepted the Kobe challenge to win MVP.

I think his numbers have the potential of being worthy of the most talented player ever but won't have the championships to be the GOAT. He might win 2 championships with the Bucks but since they're a small market the superstars won't consistently go to the Bucks. He could go to LA but I believe he's one of the very few that may actually be loyal in this day and age.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Greek Freak continues to dominate. Giannis Antetokounmpo's 147 points through the first 4 games passes Kareem Abdul-Jabbar for the most points in Bucks history through the teams' first 4 games of a season.

Excuse me but Lew Alcindor held that Bucks record & not KAJ. Don't click on the spoiler alert though! It could ruin your initial response.

It's the same person.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now Giannis is averaging 37 ppg 11 reb and 5.5 ast on 65% FG% and is only going to get better through the year. His annual improvement is astronomical and might win the most improved player of the year award 2 years in a row now. When MJ was 22 years old he averaged 23 ppg 3 reb and 3 ast. The thing about Giannis is he has no ceiling because there's never been anyone close to him before. I mean he has KD length and height combined with the size and athleticism of Russel Westbrook.

Saying he'll average 27 ppg 7 ast and 7reb is his potential career best is really limiting what he can actually do considering he's at 37 ppg 11 reb and 5 ast as a 22 year old kid with 5 more years before he even reaches his prime. By then who knows what kind of an animal he'll be. Wilt Chamberlin better watch his back. Dude scored soft 44 and looked like he wasn't even trying. He left a message to all bucks fans that he's going to break PR's again and again and again as he's on a mission this year for his father and accepted the Kobe challenge to win MVP.

I think his numbers have the potential of being worthy of the most talented player ever but won't have the championships to be the GOAT. He might win 2 championships with the Bucks but since they're a small market the superstars won't consistently go to the Bucks. He could go to LA but I believe he's one of the very few that may actually be loyal in this day and age.

I get you're pumped, but it's a small sample size dude.

At 21 Lebron averaged 31.4 pts, 6.6 APG, 7.7 RPG. They won 50 games and he took his team to 7 games against the Detroit Pistons, in 2nd Round of the playoffs, who were off back to back NBA finals appearances including a Ship.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get you're pumped, but it's a small sample size dude.

At 21 Lebron averaged 31.4 pts, 6.6 APG, 7.7 RPG. They won 50 games and he took his team to 7 games against the Detroit Pistons, in 2nd Round of the playoffs, who were off back to back NBA finals appearances including a Ship.

That happened to be his peak year in ppg and he chucked the rock up 23 times per game which is AI territory. After that he virtually has steadily declined with exception of a couple years as his athleticism goes so did his ppg. Now he's all the way down to 25 ppg.

Meanwhile the Greek God is improving every year at an exponential rate never seen before. Sure these 4 games are a sample size but go check his first four game last year. That's right his numbers are nearly identical to his season averages. Expecting this magical drop off in his production is ludicrous. If anything he will improve on this sample size as we all know he's on a mission this year to beat his PR's again and again and accepted the Kobe challenge to become the MVP.

As for the team accomplishments that's a team accomplishment and I am just comparing statistics of individuals. The game is changing before our eyes again. Now it's the big man that are destroying the league now as 4 out of the top 5 top scorers are all big men and Giannis is the Alpha male of the group.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That happened to be his peak year in ppg and he chucked the rock up 23 times per game which is AI territory. After that he virtually has steadily declined with exception of a couple years as his athleticism goes so did his ppg. Now he's all the way down to 25 ppg.

Meanwhile the Greek God is improving every year at an exponential rate never seen before. Sure these 4 games are a sample size but go check his first four game last year. That's right his numbers are nearly identical to his season averages. Expecting this magical drop off in his production is ludicrous. If anything he will improve on this sample size as we all know he's on a mission this year to beat his PR's again and again and accepted the Kobe challenge to become the MVP.

As for the team accomplishments that's a team accomplishment and I am just comparing statistics of individuals. The game is changing before our eyes again. Now it's the big man that are destroying the league now as 4 out of the top 5 top scorers are all big men and Giannis is the Alpha male of the group.

I'm not discounting Giannis, nor expecting him to fail. All I'm saying is that you need to put it into realistic expectations for the guy. Thinking he's going to become the GOAT based of off 4 games is thin at best. Also you're discounting what Lebron did and also look at who his supporting cast was. You don't need to discount what Lebron has done to pump up Giannis.

I'd ask you right now to predict what Giannis' total season averages would be right now and also what the success of the team will be. We can revisit at the end of the season.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not discounting Giannis, nor expecting him to fail. All I'm saying is that you need to put it into realistic expectations for the guy. Thinking he's going to become the GOAT based of off 4 games is thin at best. Also you're discounting what Lebron did and also look at who his supporting cast was. You don't need to discount what Lebron has done to pump up Giannis.

I'd ask you right now to predict what Giannis' total season averages would be right now and also what the success of the team will be. We can revisit at the end of the season.

You said it was a sample size from just the first four games and well I showed you his first four game averages from last year were nearly identical to his season averages. It's more than just a sample size as he's historically showed it's a strong indicator of what his season averages might be.

I'm not basing him becoming the GOAT from just 4 games. I'm going off what FHOF KD said in that he can become the GOAT if he wants to and basing it off that he has a physique, athleticism, and skill set combination like no other player before him. He already broke an NBA record last season by being top twenty in every major statistical category at 21 years of age. Now at 22 he might be in the top ten in all the categories and is leading his team in every single category already. All these factors combined with his ages leads me to believe he can become the greatest to ever play the game but not the most accomplished since he's with the Bucks small market.

I already predicted his numbers already with my initial post 30+ ppg, near triple double (8-10 reb and ast) 2 stl and 2 blk on 55% FG%. It appears I may have been underestimating his game so far in every category except maybe assists (moved him back to SF instead of PG). So if anything my protections of him before the season started were low. He made a significant jump last year and is doing it again this year. A 13 ppg increase is insane and yest it's just 4 games but damn.

I know that his cast couldn't have been any worse than Giannis's last season with his #3 and #2 options out for the season. His #2 option was a rookie PG in Brogdon, a 19 year old Thon Maker was his center a career backup in Tony Snell became the starting SG, a 50 year old Jason Terry was their sixth man and career backup Mirza Teletovic became their PF. That's a dreadful lineup and yet they nearly beat the Raptors in the postseason.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oscar Robertson - Age 22

30.5 PPG, 9.7 APG, 10.1 RPG

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oscar Robertson - Age 22

30.5 PPG, 9.7 APG, 10.1 RPG

That's was about the same time Wilt had 50 ppg. The Big O rarely is talked about as a top 10 player despite being the only player to average a triple double for an entire season until last year.

To bad like Wilt the Stilt they both peaked in their second and third year and their averages slowly dwindled after that. I assume it was the combination of age and competition improving.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think you even follow the NBA. What you're suggesting through less than 10 games into an 82 game season is absurd. Do you even realize only 1 time in NBA history has someone averaged 50 a game? Although carry on w/ your delusion. It's funny.

Oh but he's watched 3 games this year! He's already done the math and the trophy should just be handed out now.