• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kevin Durant Believes The Greek Freak Can Become The GOAT

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can only imagine your girl eye test. I'm sure its legit

So how again have you proven yourself right in all your projections after 3 games..? exactly?

I've already explained this so I won't do it again because you're lazy and learn to count they've played four games.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'll be gone from this thread before the all star break. Giannis will continue breaking the NBA and you wont have anything left to say.

Talk about 4th grade, go back and read posts.

I've already said I can see him in the MVP conversation this year.

But when you go GOAT, you go helmet special on us. But don't listen to the 98% of the people on this thread calling you out for the GOAT comment..

Check mate :saban:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10 pages is making my head hurt. I can't imagine an 82 game season. We all know he isn't going to average 37 points, and near a triple double. It's just not gonna happen. He's not gonna stop until game 82, or further if they go far in the playoffs.

Have fun tho, lol.

Look at him go!!

tenor.gif

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But when you go GOAT, you go helmet special on us. But don't listen to the 98% of the people on this thread calling you out for the GOAT comment..

Not to mention him saying he's already better than Bron/KD/Kawhi...

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And honestly, someone has to take Wiggy's place. But this is kool-aid I've never seen from even Wiggy. Unless my memory is off -- has been from time to time

Is Wiggy officially gone? I forgot

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And honestly, someone has to take Wiggy's place. But this is kool-aid I've never seen from even Wiggy. Unless my memory is off -- has been from time to time

His rants on Kyrie were pretty epic, but nothing this supremely bold. I think I remember him saying how Kyrie was better than Steph though, but his delusions weren't this grandiose in that he was proclaiming his guy was the future GOAT. LOL.

Hell, it could be possible, but there's literally no evidence other than a great 4 games from him. FOUR.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hope wiggy's still around. He's supposed to get me Dan Gilbert's autograph.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm agreeing with KD you know the future HOF KD that actually plays the game and has way more credibility than anyone on these boards. If you want to debate him go ahead. Again, I'm siding with FHOF legend KD the kid, and vegas odds. Attempting to argue vs those will have you ending up on the losing side more often than not. This is about him having the potential to be the GOAT not being the GOAT right now.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like Dayne is looking at Giannis' career trajectory as directly linear. Giannis will no doubt be averaging 80, 72, and 55 by the time he's 26.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His rants on Kyrie were pretty epic, but nothing this supremely bold. I think I remember him saying how Kyrie was better than Steph though, but his delusions weren't this grandiose in that he was proclaiming his guy was the future GOAT. LOL.

Hell, it could be possible, but there's literally no evidence other than a great 4 games from him. FOUR.

I bet Wiggy met Kyrie at a gas station once. Or breezed by him. And then the love set in.

GreatDayne must have had a similar experience with Giannis recently.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm agreeing with KD you know the future HOF KD that actually plays the game and has way more credibility than anyone on these boards. If you want to debate him go ahead. Again, I'm siding with FHOF legend KD the kid, and vegas odds. Attempting to argue vs those will have you ending up on the losing side more often than not. This is about him having the potential to be the GOAT not being the GOAT right now.

The credible KD that had multiple twitter accounts talking to himself? That KD? Keep trying. At least you don't write 100 page novels like Wiggy -- I never read one of those. Keep it simple

:saban:

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kyrie not at Stephs level IMO. Both are mediocre to poor defenders, Kyrie has more athleticism, better handles but not as great court vision and slightly less of an efficient scorer as Curry. However, he is 4 years younger I believe and could very well end up being better than Curry in the end.

Again, I'm agreeing with your Boy Durantula that he has the potential to be the GOAT. His combination of size, athleticism, all around skill set have never been seen in the NBA before. This is why people thought LBJ would be the GOAT when he was coming in as well and labeled him the King, the chosen one, etc. I never said he would be the GOAT but has the potential but many factors will play into it coming to fruition as I clearly conveyed in my initial post.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giannis: 36.8 PPG, 10.8 RPG, 5.3 APG., 2.3 SPG, 1.0 BPG, 65.9% FG, 16.7% 3PT

Anthony Davis: 31.7 PPG, 17.3 RPG, 2.7 APG, 1.7 SPG, 1.7 BPG, 53.2% FG, 45.5% 3PT

I didn't realize, but holy shit Anthony Davis is also having a monster year. 45.5% from the 3 point line?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giannis: 36.8 PPG, 10.8 RPG, 5.3 APG., 2.3 SPG, 1.0 BPG, 65.9% FG, 16.7% 3PT

Anthony Davis: 31.7 PPG, 17.3 RPG, 2.7 APG, 1.7 SPG, 1.7 BPG, 53.2% FG, 45.5% 3PT

I didn't realize, but holy shit Anthony Davis is also having a monster year. 45.5% from the 3 point line?

GOAT

#1 Giannis
#2 Unibrow

in 3..2..1

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The credible KD that had multiple twitter accounts talking to himself? That KD? Keep trying. At least you don't write 100 page novels like Wiggy -- I never read one of those. Keep it simple

:saban:

That's pretty sad if KD actually does that and it was proven. Still, the dude is an NBA FHOF and his opinion on NBA players holds more water than myself you or anyone on here. That doesn't mean it will happen but there's potential based off all the things I've listed previously (size, athleticism, motivation, skill set, coaching, etc).

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's pretty sad if KD actually does that and it was proven. Still, the dude is an NBA FHOF and his opinion on NBA players holds more water than myself you or anyone on here. That doesn't mean it will happen but there's potential based off all the things I've listed previously (size, athleticism, motivation, skill set, coaching, etc).

I trust Charles Barkley, an already HOF member of basketball and his takes on basketball over Durant who's still currently playing. I don't know what this has to do with Giannis, I just wanted to side with Barkley for a change over all of his asinine comments about basketball.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes when you think about the greatness of true all time Greats like Lebron and Jordan, and just great players, there really is a huge gap

Anthony Davis is a great great player, that has carried his team nowhere so far in his career

And many players like Davis in the league today and years past

The all timers like Lebron and MJ, find themselves in the finals every season, regardless of who they play with

Time will tell in which category Giannis finds himself......There's nothing wrong with being great, its just a big step down from being an all time great

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I trust Charles Barkley, an already HOF member of basketball and his takes on basketball over Durant who's still currently playing. I don't know what this has to do with Giannis, I just wanted to side with Barkley for a change over all of his asinine comments about basketball.

It's not outlandish to for KD to say Giannis can one day become the GOAT based on his size, athleticsm, mindset, coaching, drive, etc. However there are so many other factors like luck, having talent around him, injuries, personal matters off the court, passion for the game, etc. I agree he has the potential and many of the factors but it will be a tough challenge. I don't think he will have the pieces around him to consistently win IMO. I noticed he made a significant jump early last year and I'm noticing a similar jump this year which is insane for a dude that was already top ten. Will he continue to improve like this every year? Obviously, father time is undefeated and some players peak at a younger age so it is possible he could be peaking right now like some players have in the past.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not outlandish to for KD to say Giannis can one day become the GOAT based on his size, athleticsm, mindset, coaching, drive, etc. However there are so many other factors like luck, having talent around him, injuries, personal matters off the court, passion for the game, etc. I agree he has the potential and many of the factors but it will be a tough challenge. I don't think he will have the pieces around him to consistently win IMO. I noticed he made a significant jump early last year and I'm noticing a similar jump this year which is insane for a dude that was already top ten. Will he continue to improve like this every year? Obviously, father time is undefeated and some players peak at a younger age so it is possible he could be peaking right now like some players have in the past.

He's off to a great start and looking like a real MVP talent. The question is why are you feeling the need to hype him up so much? Why take an innocuous comment coming from KD and blow it up? KD also called Porzingas a unicorn and a one of kind freak player too. He seems to be a fan of guys with unreal skill sets.