• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kevin Durant Believes The Greek Freak Can Become The GOAT

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not even a fan just acknowledging his superior performance level right now. I'm a fan more of Celtics player, Curry, and Kawi over Gannis at the moment. I understand you guys need more games to make an honest assessment but what I'm saying is the eye test is all I need right now because the gap between him and #2 is so large it's ridiculous not to at least acknowledge this.

The eye test as in when you look at the box score?
This takes dick ridin to a whole new level. 3 games in October is the best way to qualify for the best in the league huh? No playoff games?
#bringbackwiggy

agsS15L.gif

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh but he's watched 3 games this year! He's already done the math and the trophy should just be handed out now.

He's the vegas favorite as he should be. I trust the vegas odds over a few doubters on here for some odd reason.

Next

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you're wasting your time. trust me.

I like Oscar and think he's one of the more underrated players as he's rarely mentioned in the top ten. Give the man his props for being the first Mr. Triple double.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The eye test as in when you look at the box score?
This takes dick ridin to a whole new level. 3 games in October is the best way to qualify for the best in the league huh? No playoff games?
#bringbackwiggy

agsS15L.gif

Hold the phone, all I seen was the girl. What's her name? This was by far your best post just going off the GIF.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's the vegas favorite as he should be. I trust the vegas odds over a few doubters on here for some odd reason.

Next

MVP I can get behind kinda -- I need to see some consistency. That's the key.

GOAT? Hell Ron Dayne could have been the GOAT RB too.. Anything's possible

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hold the phone, all I seen was the girl. What's her name? This was by far your best post just going off the GIF.

You are getting hammered 10 pages into this thread bud. I thought I might be able to get you to snap out of it. Wiggy wasn't this delirious or do I just have a bad memory

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 things:

1) GreatDayne has gone to spank it to the gif i just posted
2) GreatDayne has Giannis on his fantasy team and he's contemplating jumping on the Bucks wagon here soon

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are getting hammered 10 pages into this thread bud. I thought I might be able to get you to snap out of it. Wiggy wasn't this delirious or do I just have a bad memory

Yawn, if getting hammered is the Greek God proving me right every single game then sure whatever floats your boat I suppose.

top MVP candidate : Check

Predicted numbers so far: Check

Trolls have use ad hominem attacks instead of substantiating their claims: check

FUHOF Kevin Durant says he can become the future GOAT: Check

Vegas odds have Greek Freak as #1 odds for MVP: Check

literally everything I've said has come to fruition and will continue to be proven throughout the season and the only argument against it is to name call like a 4th grader.

Thanks for your contributions to the discussion

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yawn, if getting hammered is the Greek God proving me right every single game then sure whatever floats your boat I suppose.

top MVP candidate : Check

Predicted numbers so far: Check

Trolls have use ad hominem attacks instead of substantiating their claims: check

FUHOF Kevin Durant says he can become the future GOAT: Check

Vegas odds have Greek Freak as #1 odds for MVP: Check

literally everything I've said has come to fruition and will continue to be proven throughout the season and the only argument against it is to name call like a 4th grader.

Thanks for your contributions to the discussion

ummmkay

If I were a pussy, I'd put you on ignore. But I'm no pussy

Carry on dick rider!! At least you have "enthusiasm" :lol: and I'm still LOL at your "eye test". That's funny shit

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I encourage someone to close this thread or else this will be an update on Giannis' stats after every game he plays this season. Please don't do that to us. Close it while you have time.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ummmkay

If I were a pussy, I'd put you on ignore. But I'm no pussy

Carry on dick rider!! At least you have "enthusiasm" :lol: and I'm still LOL at your "eye test". That's funny shit

Yeah the eye test, That girl passes the eye test, the greek freak passes the eye test. You fail the eye test. You failed to formulate a single coherent argument against any of my statements except saying lol, delusional, etc.

That's fine and all if you're in the 4th grade.

meanwhile as I previously displayed I've been proven right in all my projections and claims so far.

You're a waste of my time and I'll let the Greek God do the talking for me.

Check mate

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I encourage someone to close this thread or else this will be an update on Giannis' stats after every game he plays this season. Please don't do that to us. Close it while you have time.

No I say let this ride out. It's comedy

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10 pages is making my head hurt. I can't imagine an 82 game season. We all know he isn't going to average 37 points, and near a triple double. It's just not gonna happen. He's not gonna stop until game 82, or further if they go far in the playoffs.

Have fun tho, lol.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I encoura
ge someon
to close this thread or else this will be an update on Giannis' stats after every game he plays this season. Please don't do that to us. Close it while you have time.

Why would someone want this closed if they believe Giannis will not prove himself to be MVP or show potential of becoming the GOAT??? If you guys believe he won't be successful in any of the above you would have the intestinal fortitude to keep this thread open.

Vegas>>> trolls opinions on MVP candidates

KD opinion>>>>trolls opinions on GOAT potential

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You'll be gone from this thread before the all star break. Giannis will continue breaking the NBA and you wont have anything left to say.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah the eye test, That girl passes the eye test, the greek freak passes the eye test. You fail the eye test. You failed to formulate a single coherent argument against any of my statements except saying lol, delusional, etc.

That's fine and all if you're in the 4th grade.

meanwhile as I previously displayed I've been proven right in all my projections and claims so far.

You're a waste of my time and I'll let the Greek God do the talking for me.

Check mate

I can only imagine your girl eye test. I'm sure its legit

So how again have you proven yourself right in all your projections after 3 games..? exactly?