• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kenny Stills to Miami!?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully unger can play more than half the season. He's been quite up and down the last few years.

Not so easy replacing the kind of talent that Graham was though. You can get a center worthy of game time in the middle rounds. Not so much high talent threats.

Not completely true. The Broncos got Julius Thomas in the 4th round, Graham was a 3rd round pick, and Gronk was a 2nd round pick. So while it is not the easiest thing in the world to get the top play makers after the 1st round it is still very possible.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully unger can play more than half the season. He's been quite up and down the last few years.

Not so easy replacing the kind of talent that Graham was though. You can get a center worthy of game time in the middle rounds. Not so much high talent threats.

I agree about Graham but at the end of the day fixing the defense is more important than having Jimmy on the team. If losing Jimmy means we will avg 22-23 PPG instead of 25 PPG with a top 15 defense I'll take it. Drew and Jimmy put up ridiculous numbers last year and we still went 7-9 because our defense sucked and allowed 4 teams to drive down the field and score a game winning td/fg in the final 2 minutes of 4th quarter or OT.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[QUOTE="ducky, post: 6345513, member: 8674"]Stills is a legit deep threat. People don't realize how few of those there are in the league these days.

Him putting up almost 1000 yards wasn't a fluke.

Miami and the Bills have gotten quite a bit better and harder to defend this offseason. Anyone who wants an early 2nd round CB best be jumping in front of NE with the last pick in the 1st for it.[/QUOTE]

He is really good as a deep threat. My issue with him is, can he do more. Why didnt he do more? Is he a one-trick pony type NFL wise?

Plus, the Saints need defenders.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[QUOTE="ducky, post: 6345513, member: 8674"]Stills is a legit deep threat. People don't realize how few of those there are in the league these days.

Him putting up almost 1000 yards wasn't a fluke.

Miami and the Bills have gotten quite a bit better and harder to defend this offseason. Anyone who wants an early 2nd round CB best be jumping in front of NE with the last pick in the 1st for it.

He is really good as a deep threat. My issue with him is, can he do more. Why didnt he do more? Is he a one-trick pony type NFL wise?

Plus, the Saints need defenders.[/QUOTE]

Exactly having a great offense means nothing if you're defense is ranked 31st.

They're making bold moves but basically all of the talent we traded or released on the offensive side of the ball excluding Jimmy is easily replaceable.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree about Graham but at the end of the day fixing the defense is more important than having Jimmy on the team. If losing Jimmy means we will avg 22-23 PPG instead of 25 PPG with a top 15 defense I'll take it. Drew and Jimmy put up ridiculous numbers last year and we still went 7-9 because our defense sucked and allowed 4 teams to drive down the field and score a game winning td/fg in the final 2 minutes of 4th quarter or OT.
Fair enough. Just wonder if the drop off will only be 2-3 ppg.