• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kenny Stills to Miami!?

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@nfldraftscout 4m4 minutes ago
Dannell Ellerbe, 3rd rounder for Kenny Stills confirmed.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good trade for the Saints in my opinion. Ellerbe has shown to be a quality player at times plus I"m not sure that Stills would be even a 3rd round pick in this upcoming loaded WR draft.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drew Brees has to be wondering if they are trying to run him out of town by taking away all his weapons.

The Saints have now shipped away their TE who lead the team in receptions and TD catches and now there goes their leading WR in terms of yardage from last year.

I think Payton is catching Chip Kelly-itis and just assumes his system creates success and not the players playing in the system.

Cooks looked good at time last year....but as much 3 WR sets as they run, I am shocked they are willing to part with Stills.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also wonder what the deal is with Ellerbe's contract that it is better that he is traded than cut. I can't imagine the Saints are even considering paying him even a fraction of what he is owed this year.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Interesting

If true then it definitely makes sense. Obviously your quarterback knows better than most of how the players are playing around them. Such as Still while maybe having the most yardage maybe didn't run the routes like he was asked. Grubbs is a guy that gave up a ton of pressure so again understandable that a quarterback would not be happy with the way he was performing in front of him.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stills is nothing special. Great offseason so far in New Orleans. I'm pretty sure they'll draft a WR early enough in the draft.

Can we please stop acting like the Saints offense were not putting up points until they drafted Jimmy. We are addressing our true needs. You can always find solid WR. Stills isn't AJ Green so really not a big deal

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO is the arm pit of America. Glad Stills was able to get the hell out of there.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gods Country. Just wish all the Dallas trash would stay off our lakes!

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stills is nothing special. Great offseason so far in New Orleans. I'm pretty sure they'll draft a WR early enough in the draft.

Stills is a legit deep threat. People don't realize how few of those there are in the league these days.

Him putting up almost 1000 yards wasn't a fluke.

Miami and the Bills have gotten quite a bit better and harder to defend this offseason. Anyone who wants an early 2nd round CB best be jumping in front of NE with the last pick in the 1st for it.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Can we please stop acting like the Saints offense were not putting up points until they drafted Jimmy. We are addressing our true needs. You can always find solid WR. Stills isn't AJ Green so really not a big deal

I still remember him causing that eagles pick. And he was not consistent either. We need our Henderson back, he was the reason for our offensive success. Well, someone who specializes like him.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stills is a legit deep threat. People don't realize how few of those there are in the league these days.

Miami and the Bills have gotten quite a bit better and harder to defend this offseason. Anyone who wants an early 2nd round CB best be jumping in front of NE with the last pick in the 1st for it.

A legit deep threat is nice to have but those type of players either have an amazing game or a very so-so to bad game. Throw in when they already have a guy like Cooks who is both a deep threat with his ridiculous speed but also a great player all-around then it makes a guy like Stills expendable.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lets see how they do with those QBs.

Saints are definitely banking on the draft to pay off. But they have something they haven't had before....more chances to capitalize in the draft. Nine draft picks and five in the first three rounds.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lots of changes going on for sure. Great offseason? Jury will be out on that for a while. Takes lots of hours of practice to get receivers and QB's on the same page. Not sure even a HOF QB is going to somehow buck that and find a sure rhythm with all that turnover.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of changes going on for sure. Great offseason? Jury will be out on that for a while. Takes lots of hours of practice to get receivers and QB's on the same page. Not sure even a HOF QB is going to somehow buck that and find a sure rhythm with all that turnover.

Addressing our true needs. Got better on the line, finally got a 2nd good cover CB, & improved at LB. Now they have 2 first picks & 3rd round picks. Defense needed a lot of work and so did our oline so as a saints fan I'm very happy to see both issues being addressed 4 days into the new football year

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully unger can play more than half the season. He's been quite up and down the last few years.

Not so easy replacing the kind of talent that Graham was though. You can get a center worthy of game time in the middle rounds. Not so much high talent threats.