• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kenny Britt?

willtalk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to spend a lot of time on the Titan boards, reading if not posting. Britt was a stud when he first got there. His problems were off the field. He usually ended up under arrest. Really stupid stuff. Most Titan fans got really tired of him even though he was very talented. His injuries have diminished his talents to the degree that the drama is not at all worth the bit of talent he has remaining. He hasn't really produced anything like he did when he first came to the team. Of course there are always some fans who still believe a player is what he once was years ago. This guy remember also said that the Titans didn't use Moss correctly. Moss was done and it was a mistake for the Titans to even bring him on board. Now Cook is another issue. They didn't use him correctly and his displeasure with the team was justified. Believe me you don't want Britt he is a shadow of his former self with baggage at that.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm more concerned about his bum knee.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Britt has to go somewhere and I just hope it's someone who will get him involved as a weapon. When the Titans decide to freeze someone out, there's nothing on earth that will change their mind so he's done here. It'd be neat to see him get used and then we can find out if he's all that or not.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was still having swelling in the knee during the off-season and they have been giving him a day off in practice every week. He tore the ACL in 2011. Trouble.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Kenny Britt - WR - Titans

Coach Mike Munchak said Wednesday he has "no problem" with Kenny Britt.

Britt stood by his Tuesday tweet that said the Titans are "pullin that Jared Cook card." The Titans still aren't going to take any disciplinary action. Although Britt was briefly benched for lazy blocking, holding penalties and mistakes in Week 2, he projects as a starter again in Week 3. He's a fantasy bench stash to see if he can get his head on straight -- or perhaps get traded to a better situation.
Source: Nashville Tennessean

Sep 19 - 10:03 AM

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take Britt off their hands for a 6th rounder.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'd take a chance on the guy for a late-round pick. I'd just as soon try out some of our younger players, though. Britt had/has tons of talent, but it's never really clicked for him. Too much of a headcase/injury risk.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'd take a chance on the guy for a late-round pick. I'd just as soon try out some of our younger players, though. Britt had/has tons of talent, but it's never really clicked for him. Too much of a headcase/injury risk.

Britt is worth a gamble. If he pans out he's another Demaryius Thomas.

A couple years ago he was on track to be a top WR in the league until he tore his ACL.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Britt is worth a gamble. If he pans out he's another Demaryius Thomas.

A couple years ago he was on track to be a top WR in the league until he tore his ACL.

At the end of 2010, beginning of 2011, he was looking like the real deal. But he hasn't seemed right since. As said, he's got enough promise that I'd take a shot with a late round pick. I just wouldn't hold my breath.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There would probably be allot of upside to getting him away from the East Coast where his homies are too.

Agree with you here. Britt reminds me personality wise of Chris Herren, meaning as a prospect he is both a complete fuck up, (somewhat understandably so; maybe even fixable in the right atmosphere) yet just so God-damn gifted.

Some people are just really attached to a certain circle of friends that, even though the individual is highly intelligent, likable, and hard working 95% of the time, winds up making news for the 5% of the time when said person is brought down by shitty friends.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Britt would be a good fit for San Diego, Phillip Rivers would make this guy look like a monster. I have always thought that he was a talented player just waiting to explode, he'll have to get out of his own way first though.

elw4corps

Go Green, Go White
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I would really like to see what we have in Baldwin before we trade for another wr. No point of trading if they aren't going to be active on game day.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kenny Britt sucks today and Nate Washington is our rock.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No doubt. But over and over again Nate Washington has been the basic reason we win games. Without him today, we have no chance.

Kenny Britt never got back on the field after that drop. My guess is that he's on the market right now.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt. But over and over again Nate Washington has been the basic reason we win games. Without him today, we have no chance.

Kenny Britt never got back on the field after that drop. My guess is that he's on the market right now.

I hear ya. Locker looked great today. That last throw to Hunter made me cringe but he is a good QB.