• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kenny Britt?

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not in Nashville except for about 10 days a year so I don't get to listen to sports radio there. In other words, I just don't know.

Now I don't know what to make of Britt lol.... :noidea:

Talent is there but going on Titans fans more in depth knowledge, hard to root for a decision to trade for him one way or the other..

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Britt could be had on the cheap because of his past. That was my rationale. If we can get him on the cheap so we can sign crabs as well.

For me, I feel Crabtree has proven more than Britt at this point... Kap n Crab were really clicking and who knows what would be had he started the season healthy...

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See if Britt doesn't try or fight for the ball or give a full 100% effort regardless of the situation, why bring him in... we need a difference maker and someone to fight downfield...

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
For me, I feel Crabtree has proven more than Britt at this point... Kap n Crab were really clicking and who knows what would be had he started the season healthy...

I agree 100%. Kaep and crabs were amazing last year. But if we can have both our cake and ice cream why not? If Britt signs on the cheap for a fresh start and because of past problems, I think we can grab both. With our FO I have to believe they could work it out.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I could see the Titans being willing to trade Britt because I'm sure they want to get Hunter going sooner than later. Apparently Hunter is struggling, and he's going to take a while to get going. And he's not going to be able to get any rep's if he's as far down the depth chart as he is now.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree 100%. Kaep and crabs were amazing last year. But if we can have both our cake and ice cream why not? If Britt signs on the cheap for a fresh start and because of past problems, I think we can grab both. With our FO I have to believe they could work it out.

sounds like the key here is on the cheap... but nothing more correct? talent aside, if he's on the cheap.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
See if Britt doesn't try or fight for the ball or give a full 100% effort regardless of the situation, why bring him in... we need a difference maker and someone to fight downfield...

Sometimes a change of scenery is all that is needed. He has flashed what he is able to do in the past. The upside could be huge. The downside? We waste a mid to low round pick which we have plenty of. Sometimes you have to gamble.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
sounds like the key here is on the cheap... but nothing more correct? talent aside, if he's on the cheap.

He has talent. The question is what's holding him back. Him, titans, or both. Get him on the west coast, away from his past, away from the titans who seem to not utilize players right, and see what happens. I think he can be had for the cheap because of the history. We have so many picks we can gamble on this. The upside can far out weigh the downside IMO. Get him on a new team, fresh start, and see if he can make that talent show

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's being used a decoy and he knows it. even if he gets widen open, Jake Locker can't deliver the ball.

That said, Britt has had his share of dropped balls.

He needs a change of scenery. That's painfully obvious to everyone.

It just really burns me up that we could have Nate Washington, Jared Cook and Kenny Britt as the most potent receiving corp in football but choose not to. It's mindblowing.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has talent. The question is what's holding him back. Him, titans, or both. Get him on the west coast, away from his past, away from the titans who seem to not utilize players right, and see what happens. I think he can be had for the cheap because of the history. We have so many picks we can gamble on this. The upside can far out weigh the downside IMO. Get him on a new team, fresh start, and see if he can make that talent show

if he checks his luggage at Tenn... i'm game. trade them a 5th w/ Moore or Baldwin and go for it...

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's being used a decoy and he knows it. even if he gets widen open, Jake Locker can't deliver the ball.

That said, Britt has had his share of dropped balls.

He needs a change of scenery. That's painfully obvious to everyone.

It just really burns me up that we could have Nate Washington, Jared Cook and Kenny Britt as the most potent receiving corp in football but choose not to. It's mindblowing.

Yeah, a lot of people here believed losing Cook was disastrous and that we as fans were in good thoughts about replacing walker with him...

once he went to the rams, we were like fucking sh*t...

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, a lot of people here believed losing Cook was disastrous and that we as fans were in good thoughts about replacing walker with him...

once he went to the rams, we were like fucking sh*t...

Jared Cook has universally been regarded as the biggest steal in the 2009 draft. Everyone was thoroughly impressed with his talent, ability and potential. Everyone, apparently, other than the Titans. At some point, someone said "We're going to walk away from Jared Cook" and that's what they did. They stopped using him (not that they ever started), refused to use a franchise tag or discuss a deal. Just let the guy walk away.

:gaah:

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jared Cook has universally been regarded as the biggest steal in the 2009 draft. Everyone was thoroughly impressed with his talent, ability and potential. Everyone, apparently, other than the Titans. At some point, someone said "We're going to walk away from Jared Cook" and that's what they did. They stopped using him (not that they ever started), refused to use a franchise tag or discuss a deal. Just let the guy walk away.

:gaah:

there's always the bright side.....................................................................................................

:whistle:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there's always the bright side.....................................................................................................

:whistle:

The Chargers? :noidea:

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with it if he re-signs for a long term contract for less than 3 mill a year. If anything, it will make Crabtree more dispensable if he's wanting more money than he's getting paid now.

I have a feeling Crabtree is going to be gone. I think he is going to want huge money.

smackdown380

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I wouldn't mind taking a flyer on this guy, he can stretch the field and Kap can hit him. He would certainly help vs some of the better corners in the league (including this past Sun)

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I would trade for Britt in a heartbeat.

Send them Marlon Moore and a pick.

Long term my WR keepers on the team, if they develop, would be Britt, Baldwin, Williams, Harper. We need big WRs to go up against the Seahawks young big secondary.

Crabtree is gonna want to get paid,will probably price himself out of SF. Boldin is getting old he's got a few years left.